noblehero

Nebraska transferees?

25 posts in this topic

I think also, we have to remember that members of this forum only represent a fraction of all the petitions going through. So we should be carefuly to jump to conclusions before at least a few days of approvals come through. :thumbs:

:star: Cass (bebop the great)

No offense Cass, but many of us have been on here for months, waiting for months. We have had crazy lows & lies during that time. Patience is not high on our lists. We will jump to conclusions because that's all we can go on.

Be thankful you didn't file when we did.

:thumbs:

8-30-05 Met David at a restaurant in Germany

3-28-06 David 'officially' proposed

4-26-06 I-129F mailed

9-25-06 Interview: APPROVED!

10-16-06 Flt to US, POE Detroit

11-5-06 Married

7-2-07 Green card received

9-12-08 Filed for divorce

12-5-08 Court hearing - divorce final

A great marriage is not when the "perfect couple" comes together.

It is when an imperfect couple learns to enjoy their differences.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
I don't think CSC is going by NOA1 or RFE. My NOA1 is April 4th and RFE received July 6th.

And i haven't received my NOA2. I am a NSC transfer.

My NOA date is March 22 nd and RFE on July 5th.

So April NOA1's not getting NOA2's yet is not necessarily an indication of anything.

We need to watch for Recalls and March NOA1 approvals to guage this.

Edited by joseph22

Sent in I-129F..................March 17th

NOA1 from CSC................March22

RFE recieved....................June 28th

RFE returned....................June 29th

RFE receipt by CSC ...........July 5th

Touched..........................July 26th

Touhced..........................July 27th

NOA2.............................July 31st...after 132 days!!!!!!!!!!!!

Packet 3 sent...................August 22nd

Medical...........................September 9th

Interview........................October 4th!!!!!!!

Filed: Country: Guyana
Timeline

I don't think CSC is going by NOA1 or RFE. My NOA1 is April 4th and RFE received July 6th.

And i haven't received my NOA2. I am a NSC transfer.

My NOA date is March 22 nd and RFE on July 5th.

So April NOA1's not getting NOA2's yet is not necessarily an indication of anything.

We need to watch for Recalls and March NOA1 approvals to guage this.

There are people with NOA1 dates in May and RFE after mine and yours that are getting NOA2.

Filed: Timeline
Not trying to offend anyone. Just noting that maybe we should wait a few more days before we make any conclusions about the way approvals are coming in. And hoping that maybe that news that just because we haven't seen many NSC transfers approved in the past few days doesn't mean that all hope is lost will help some people find a little more patience.

:innocent:

And if you are attempting to allude that I shouldn't be in this conversation because I haven't submitted my application yet, I beg to differ. What happens now with NSC petitions affects me almost as much.

No harm, no foul. Trying to offer a glimmer of hope.

It's a bitter pill to swallow when someone who has yet to file and does not know the ins & outs of this like we do, tells us to chill & be happy. We are all tormented about being apart from our loved ones, sometimes for MONTHS, esp. those March filers. You are in Canada & see him often. Sh*t, MANY of these non-approved people had already SUBMITTED before you guys even met! I left my fiance March 17, and you hadn't even met your fiacnce yet!!! MY GOD. Try to understand here.

And no, your petition will most definitely take less time. Ours sat around for 6+ weeks.

Edited by devilette

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

I don't think there is much to guage here.

They are likely working through things as they come across them to clear the backlog. Given the randomness of approvals, that seems clear to me. I would like to think they'd have a group specifically looking at recalled petitions, but that doesn't appear to be happening, or recalled people would be getting some news.

And don't forget that anyone who answered YES to IMBRA may be facing yet another delay, regardless of their NOA1 or RFE acknowledged date.

Or maybe I am just in a bad mood today! :P

04/13/06 - I-129F mailed

04/18/06 - NOA1

08/30/06 - NOA2

09/26/06 - received at NVC

09/27/06 - forwarded to consulate

20/11/06 - visa in my pocket!

14/01/07 - POE

13/04/07 - marriage

27/04/07 docs sent in for AOS, EAD, AP

26/06/07 - biometrics appointment

02/17/07 - AP and EAD arrive

03/03/08 - Infopass - where the heck is my AOS interview?? No one knows!

Not trying to offend anyone. Just noting that maybe we should wait a few more days before we make any conclusions about the way approvals are coming in. And hoping that maybe that news that just because we haven't seen many NSC transfers approved in the past few days doesn't mean that all hope is lost will help some people find a little more patience.

And if you are attempting to allude that I shouldn't be in this conversation because I haven't submitted my application yet, I beg to differ. What happens now with NSC petitions affects me almost as much.

It's a bitter pill to swallow when someone who has yet to file and does not know the ins & outs of this like we do, tells us to chill & be happy. We are all tormented about being apart from our loved ones, sometimes for MONTHS, esp. those March filers. You are in Canada & see him often. Sh*t, MANY of these non-approved people had already SUBMITTED before you guys even met! I left my fiance March 17, and you hadn't even met your fiacnce yet!!! MY GOD. Try to understand here.

And no, your petition will most definitely take less time. Ours sat around for 6+ weeks.

:whistle:

8-30-05 Met David at a restaurant in Germany

3-28-06 David 'officially' proposed

4-26-06 I-129F mailed

9-25-06 Interview: APPROVED!

10-16-06 Flt to US, POE Detroit

11-5-06 Married

7-2-07 Green card received

9-12-08 Filed for divorce

12-5-08 Court hearing - divorce final

A great marriage is not when the "perfect couple" comes together.

It is when an imperfect couple learns to enjoy their differences.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

Trust, me I do understand how unbelievably fortunate I am to be able to see Craig as much as I can. A monthly visit to most is heaven, and I will never take that ability for granted.

But please don't undermine my relationship or attemps to help because of your frustration. I might not be able to exactly relate to your situation, but I can for sure sympathize. I apolgize if my attempts and shedding some light on the situation came off as condescending, because they certainly weren't meant that way. I have a good-mannered heart that was in no way trying to agitate the already unsettled issue.

Sometimes I just think this forum needs a little bit of light. And I sure as heck hope that when I'm stressed out and on the brink of losing it before I get my NOA2 (which I'm sure I'll get there), that someone will be able to turn a positive leaf to the whole situation and allow me just a moments peace. If this isn't the case for you, I apologize that my comments seemed abrasive.

You can make all the comments you want about me not being able to understand things in this. But the truth of the matter is, we are all going through similar situations and I hope you the best, which is the same that I wish you'd hope for me.

Best of luck to you.

:star: Cass (bebop the great)

us.gif

timeline.gif

K-1

Service Center: California (transferred from Nebraska)

Consulate: Vancouver, Canada (transferred from Montreal)

06.17.2006 — Engagement!

08.23.2006 — NOA1

11.01.2006 — NOA2

01.25.2007 — Interview—APPPROOOVVEEEDD!!

02.12.2007 — Entry date!

03.01.2007 — Applied for SSN.

03.08.2007 — Social Security Card arrives! :)

03.17.2007 — Wedding day! Happy St. Patty's Day! YAY! :D

AOS/EAD

04.30.2007 — AOS/EAD Mailed off (No AP)

05.02.2007 — Arrives in Chicago.

05.08.2007 — NOA1 for AOS/EAD

06.01.2007 — Biometrics (and EAD Touch)

06.14.2007 — AOS Touch

06.17.2007 — AOS Transferred to CSC

06.19.2007 — AOS Touch

06.20.2007 — AOS Touch

06.21.2007 — AOS Touch (They must be doing something!)

07.25.2007 — EA Card Arrives. YAY! :)

09.03.2007 — AOS Touch, something finally!

09.05.2007 — AOS Touch

09.07.2007 — AOS Touch

09.09.2007 — AOS Touch

09.10.2007 — AOS Touch

09.11.2007 — AOS Approval without interview

09.17.2007 — Welcome to America! Letter arrives

09.29.2007 — Green card arrives! WOOO! No more USCIS until 06/09.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Devilette et al.-

I understand your feelings exactly (I am a month and a half earlier NOA1 than you even)....but I do think that at this point, everyone's emotions are in the same place. Though I have to admit I too feel a bit of bitterness at postings from folks who dont have the same sense of betrayal from CSC and USCIS as ourselves, remember I could say the same towards you and your sentiment, because of our separation in timelines. Its a natural emotion, and we are all fighting it.

But ultimately, I think everyone wishes the best for everyone else...so unless the the post is deliberately insulting, we should just try...and try is all we can do...to accept it as good karma. Wow...I'm resorting to emotional jargon now, but what the hell...theres not much left. Noone needs to chill...I doubt whether many are going to....I know for myself its a lost cause. But we can be supportive. We HAVE to be supportive. Very different things. Keep that in mind you lucky April, May, June, etc NOA1 approvals, and recall/March waiters alike.....we're all fighting for the same cause.

:yes:

Edited by joseph22

Sent in I-129F..................March 17th

NOA1 from CSC................March22

RFE recieved....................June 28th

RFE returned....................June 29th

RFE receipt by CSC ...........July 5th

Touched..........................July 26th

Touhced..........................July 27th

NOA2.............................July 31st...after 132 days!!!!!!!!!!!!

Packet 3 sent...................August 22nd

Medical...........................September 9th

Interview........................October 4th!!!!!!!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.