The_Dude

Off Topic Part Quatre

3,936 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

<a href="

target="_blank">
Now thats some good hockey!!! Especially around 1min 30 secs!!

Goalie fight? That's nothing -- Sabres and Senators had a goalie fight AND a good ol' shouting match between the coaches ("Don't you go after our f***ing captain!!!") back in 2007! :lol:

Also, Rick Jeanneret is still my favorite hockey play-by-play announcer. He gets so into the action on the ice, even (especially?) when it's a fight. :P

Edited by Pauley

Pauley on Twitter

Pauley on Facebook

Wedding photos on Flickr

*** If you add me on Twitter or Facebook from here, let me know who you are so I don't ignore/block you out-of-hand 'cause I don't recognize you! :)

awww, you guys actually remember me! :blush:

I've been good.

In the last year, we adopted 2 more dogs (3 total now!) - don't worry, we're DONE NOW :)

SDC15237-1.jpgSDC14480.jpg

We also bought a house,

DSC04556.jpg

I started a new job 8 months ago and we are now gutting our kitchen!

WE HAVE NO STOVE RIGHT NOW. Just a sink and a fridge. NO CABINETS, NO COUNTERTOPS.

Just studs!

26111_386330230855_509690855_537789.jpg

Edited by Liz-n-Ol
vj_sig-2-2_2.jpg

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

awww, you guys actually remember me! :blush:

I've been good.

In the last year, we adopted 2 more dogs (3 total now!) - don't worry, we're DONE NOW :)

SDC15237-1.jpgSDC14480.jpg

We also bought a house,

DSC04556.jpg

I started a new job 8 months ago and we are now gutting our kitchen!

WE HAVE NO STOVE RIGHT NOW. Just a sink and a fridge. NO CABINETS, NO COUNTERTOPS.

Just studs!

26111_386330230855_509690855_537789.jpg

Oh!! I don't know you because Im too new here, but your dogs are so cute! :)

AoS Process

AoS/EAD/AP file sent: 2011-02-16

Received: 2011-02-17

NOA: 2011-02-22

Touched: 2011-02-24

Hard copy NOAs received : 2011-02-28

Biometrics letter received: 2011-02-28

Biometrics appt: 2011-03-17

EAD & AP approved: 2011-04-28

AOS appt: 2011-05-12 (notice sent April 6) APPROVED :)

event.png

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

I dont blame you. The grey one looks so cool with his eye patch!

I have a dog too and I just love him to bits. He is my buddy.

... must be nice to be done with immigration stuff for a while, huh?

AoS Process

AoS/EAD/AP file sent: 2011-02-16

Received: 2011-02-17

NOA: 2011-02-22

Touched: 2011-02-24

Hard copy NOAs received : 2011-02-28

Biometrics letter received: 2011-02-28

Biometrics appt: 2011-03-17

EAD & AP approved: 2011-04-28

AOS appt: 2011-05-12 (notice sent April 6) APPROVED :)

event.png

it was done for the last two years... Now I'm filing for Removal of Conditions on my greencard in the morning....

so it's just starting.............. AGAIN :wacko:

vj_sig-2-2_2.jpg

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

Thanks Kizza, I ♥ them, can you tell?

I used to be on VJ ALL THE FREAKING TIME IN 2007 & 2008 :)

been a VJ slacker since :innocent:

yeah i know! :bonk:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

:innocent:

Good morning everyone. Hope everyone had a great weekend. Was cold and drizzly here. Hoping for some warmer weather this week! Hey Liz, ltns! Thanks for sharing the pictures!

Coffee_Pouring.jpg

carlahmsb4.gif

Little thing I discovered this weekend:

After 2 years of marriage, I discovered that the year of our marriage is WRONG on our marriage license as recorded by the Officiant/JOP.

awesome.

now we BOTH have to go in DURING THE WEEK to sign affidavits etc for THEIR MISTAKE. :angry:

vj_sig-2-2_2.jpg

Filed: Timeline

Welcome back, Liz. :)

How long have I been gone? Everything's changed. It's just like coming back to Canada. LOL

VJ is soooooo sloooooooowwww. I don't have that kind of time.... lol..... Life's too busy at the moment. Hope everyone is well. I'll check back in the next day or so..... once they've got all the bugs out.

Stay safe, everyone.

iagree.gif

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Welcome back, Liz. :)

How long have I been gone? Everything's changed. It's just like coming back to Canada. LOL

VJ is soooooo sloooooooowwww. I don't have that kind of time.... lol..... Life's too busy at the moment. Hope everyone is well. I'll check back in the next day or so..... once they've got all the bugs out.

Stay safe, everyone.

Hi krikit!! Good morning and thanks for the coffee Carla.

Well I have quite a few things to do today, like every day haha. Also my Son is coming to stay for a couple of weeks, arriving today and my BIL who has been working in Fort MacMurray for a few weeks will be here in Calgary for a couple of days, so he will be over visiting as well :)

Edited by trailmix

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.