Turbine

Getten worried

10 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Scotland
Timeline

OK so its finally time for my fiancee to travel down to London for her interview (jan-8-09). Just getten worried maybe we missed something, or we get denied for something else. Just to double check. I make 43k a year have no kids, never been married. I have no criminal record or been in trouble with the law but for speeding. I've worked for my job for past 5 years and have full life insurance with them. I have 3k in my bank account and that is stated from a person from the bank and signed. I have the letter from my employer HR stating how much I make per year and what my last 3 years pay increases were. Ive included my past 3 years tax transcripts also. One thing I did not include was pay stubs (should i copy and email serval to my fiancee?). I own a car that I've fully paid off and listed on my affidaft of support. Only thing I think they wont like is i dont own a house. I rent from my parents as I dont wanna buy a home until she moves here so this way we both pick something we like to start a family in. We have known each other for 4 years now and been dating for 3 1/2 years. We have pictures of us together and I fly there all the time and she comes here all the time. I've been there 6 times and shes been here 8 times. Each time she comes is for a month and each time I go there and stay with her is for 2 weeks.

Ok about her. She has no kids and never been married. Never crimnal record and has all her medical stuff sorted and up today on all stuff the medical wanted.

Are we just getting paranoid and over crazy about this? Or should we be fine?

Ps: shes from scotland and her interview is in london.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

Have you read the embassy reviews?

http://www.visajourney.com/reviews/index.p...=&dfilter=5

London is a low fraud consulate so you really shouldn't be under too much scrutiny especially if you've met all the requirements.

Good luck.

USCIS
August 12, 2008 - petition sent
August 16, 2008 - NOA-1
February 10, 2009 - NOA-2
178 DAYS FROM NOA-1

NVC
February 13, 2009 - NVC case number assigned
March 12, 2009 - Case Complete
25 DAY TRIP THROUGH NVC

Medical
May 4, 2009

Interview
May, 26, 2009

POE - June 20, 2009 Toronto - Atlanta, GA

Removal of Conditions
Filed - April 14, 2011
Biometrics - June 2, 2011 (early)
Approval - November 9, 2011
209 DAY TRIP TO REMOVE CONDITIONS

Citizenship

April 29, 2013 - NOA1 for petition received

September 10, 2013 Interview - decision could not be made.

April 15, 2014 APPROVED. Wait for oath ceremony

Waited...

September 29, 2015 - sent letter to senator.

October 16, 2015 - US Citizen

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

Uh...It looks ok to me but I'm not the CO adjudicating your case. Did you submit boarding passes and other primary evidence of your relationship?

We brought pay stubs to our interview and we were asked for them. But that doesn't seem to be the norm and it's not required. You may want her to have them just in case.

I think you are overly paranoid. She needs to relax and be confident. After 3.5 years she knows you and your relationship well, she'll be fine!

USCIS
August 12, 2008 - petition sent
August 16, 2008 - NOA-1
February 10, 2009 - NOA-2
178 DAYS FROM NOA-1

NVC
February 13, 2009 - NVC case number assigned
March 12, 2009 - Case Complete
25 DAY TRIP THROUGH NVC

Medical
May 4, 2009

Interview
May, 26, 2009

POE - June 20, 2009 Toronto - Atlanta, GA

Removal of Conditions
Filed - April 14, 2011
Biometrics - June 2, 2011 (early)
Approval - November 9, 2011
209 DAY TRIP TO REMOVE CONDITIONS

Citizenship

April 29, 2013 - NOA1 for petition received

September 10, 2013 Interview - decision could not be made.

April 15, 2014 APPROVED. Wait for oath ceremony

Waited...

September 29, 2015 - sent letter to senator.

October 16, 2015 - US Citizen

But does all that look good?

your doomed....

No! Wait! From what your posted - you have everything they look for - I wouldn't worry about it...

BTW - unless you have two cars, they can't count the one car. (they can't take away your only means of transportation)

Owning a house is not a big deal - lot's of people rent.

Transcripts should be fine for the I-134 (that is all I sent), I wouldn't worry about paystubs.

My Advice is usually based on "Worst Case Scenario" and what is written in the rules/laws/instructions. That is the way I roll... -Protect your Status - file before your I-94 expires.

WARNING: Phrases in this post may sound meaner than they were intended to be. Read the Adjudicator's Field Manual from USCIS

Yes i sent copys of my tickets and the entire photo copy of my pass port showing entry. Should she bring copys of hers showing shes traveled here to the city i live in?

Couldn't hurt.

My Advice is usually based on "Worst Case Scenario" and what is written in the rules/laws/instructions. That is the way I roll... -Protect your Status - file before your I-94 expires.

WARNING: Phrases in this post may sound meaner than they were intended to be. Read the Adjudicator's Field Manual from USCIS

Your fine.

Everything you have listed looks good. Panic not. We had less proof of income than you have, rented....and we were approved the same day.

Easy Peasy....we've been married for over 5 months now, and the "interview" is but a distant memory. London = Low Fraud. Your in good shape.

Best of luck to you both.

K1

PLEASE SEE MY TIMELINE FOR K1 INFORMATION

AOS complete!

08/21/2009 - AOS package sent

08/28/2009 - NOA 1 for AOS, EAD, AP

08/31/2009 - Cheque cashed

09/05/2009 - Biometrics notice received

09/23/2009 - Biometrics Appointment

09/23/2009 - I-485 Transferred to CSC

10/02/2009 - EAD Approved (card production) & AP approved!

10/11/2009 - EAD Card received

10/20/2009 - AOS approved, GC card production ordered! (53 days in total)

10/26/2009 - Green Card received - nearly 11 months to the day of our K1 NOA 1!

11/25/2009 - Started my new job!

02/26/2010 - Passed my driving test :-p

07/20/2011 - Eligible to remove conditions

2012 - Going for citizenship

09/20/2011 - Removal of conditions submitted to VSC....here we go...again!

It's been a quick and relatively painless journey thanks to tireless research, dumb luck and this community :)

DONE with USCIS for a while :)

mnb0ir.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.