Bad_Daddy

The Hot & Sexy Women of the Kyivan Rus thread

140 posts in this topic

It's okay! I love abusing my spouse. My younger sister was sexually abused by my brother. I bet she makes the BEST wife.

we met: 07-22-01

engaged: 08-03-06

I-129 sent: 01-07-07

NOA2 approved: 04-02-07

packet 3 sent: 05-31-07

interview date: 06-25-07 - approved!

marriage: 07-23-07

AOS sent: 08-10-07

AOS/EAD/AP NOA1: 09-14-07

AOS approved: 11-19-07

green card received: 11-26-07

lifting of conditions filed: 10-29-09

NOA received: 11-09-09

lifting of conditions approved: 12-11-09

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Post Content intended to degrade, intimidate, or incite violence or prejudicial action against members of a protected group. For instance, racist or sexist content may be considered hate speech.

So who is protected and who's not protected?

It almost sounds as if RUBbers aren't protected because they're fat, old, bald, guys with a little bit of money. Hmmm... I think I've heard this one before!

Русский форум член.

Ensure your beneficiary makes and brings with them to the States a copy of the DS-3025 (vaccination form)

If the government is going to force me to exercise my "right" to health care, then they better start requiring people to exercise their Right to Bear Arms. - "Where's my public option rifle?"

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline
ok me dumb american :whistle: what is FSU woman?? i doubt florida state univ!! hahhahaa

i know why she loves me ...it shows in her eyes. but your correct on they look for mate on deeper level. and average men can find wonderful woman if they are good honest and not into all the stupid stuff.

Former Soviet Union

VERMONT! I Reject Your Reality...and Substitute My Own!

Gary And Alla

Timeline
Okay, come on, guys. American women, along with other nationalities, read the posts on this site. Please stop generalizing and belittling an entire nation of women...... including your mothers, sisters, aunts, etc. You sound ridiculous.

@leith.... FSU = Former Soviet Union

I would never marry my sisters. If American women do not like what is posted in the RUB forum, maybe they would care to go elsehere.

Gary And Alla

Timeline
It's no use Krikit. They are like broken records stuck on a really annoying song. They're incapable of anything more intellectual. :wacko:

then go to another forum. Seems strange that all the guys married to FSU women say the same. We seem to understand something you don't. Maybe buy your husband a plane ticket to Kiev or Moscow and see if he stands up to the test. What have you to worry about? Unless you are like my sisters. :lol:

Gary And Alla

Timeline
then go to another forum. Seems strange that all the guys married to FSU women say the same. We seem to understand something you don't. Maybe buy your husband a plane ticket to Kiev or Moscow and see if he stands up to the test. What have you to worry about? Unless you are like my sisters. :lol:

we also post photos of our wives. :lol:

Gary And Alla

Timeline
Your problem is you've been hanging around the Russian Forum since Moses parted the Red Sea. Maybe you need a new hobby? Or maybe you need a nice long hiatus so the newer posters don't bore you so much, or show their ignorance that you so happily point out for them. But then, if you did leave who, pray tell, will be the crusader for both Russian and American women's virtue? Who will stand up against the evil doers and put everyone in their place when they get out of line?

No, forget what I said...that would be unthinkable. This town needs a sheriff.

Kricket will stand up to the evil do-ers and infuse them with Canadian manners and acceptance of inferior women for our wives. Besides, Mox is married to woman from Pitcairn Islands...but I hear they are hot also!

Gary And Alla

Filed: Country: Iran
Timeline

Gary, I am completely secure in my relationship. It's a shame you aren't in yours apparently. If you were secure in yourself, your life, your relationship, etc., then you wouldn't need to constantly degrade both American & FSU women. And yes, the way you speak of your wife like she's some sort of mail-order show dog that you seek constant recognition for is degrading to her. You act as if she's some sort of prize winning show poodle that you expect American women to pin a best in show blue ribbon on. I would be surprised if she didn't find your and a lot of the other posters in the Bitter Bob Brigade's posts offensive. Especially the morons advocating violence against American women or insinuating RUB women like/expect domestic violence. Seriously, if you guys were so happy then your posts wouldn't sound so thoroughly bitter. And nobody, man or woman, likes bitter people. Just because a few people with 'issues' in this forum think a certain way doesn't make them or their views right. You don't see the same BS in the UK, European or Canadian forums that you see here. The only other place I've seen such nonsense is in the MENA forum and I think the middle-aged women that hate all American men are equally idiotic. At the end of the day, none of you are making American women look bad. You are only making yourselves look bad and very, very bitter with each and every asinine post. Not only that, but you are making your wives look bad. I wouldn't stay with a man that was so bitter or that was only with me because of my looks. I know my husband appreciates my looks as much as he likes posting my pics on his facebook page but I also know that if I were horribly disfigured in a car wreck tomorrow he would still stay with me and love me. I don't think a lot of your wives could say the same.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline
I am opening but posts regarding the following TOS issues need to stop, now please. Last and only warning:

Post Content intended to degrade, intimidate, or incite violence or prejudicial action against members of a protected group. For instance, racist or sexist content may be considered hate speech.

This is something I seriously dislike about the American culture: this whole Political Correctness BS!

If I say something at work about women, a stupid soul finds a lawyer and screws the rest of my life with a Sexual Harassment suit. Fortunately I do not work with women, or I would be ruined by now :rofl:

When are some people (you know who you are) going to stop having a victim mentality?

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Kenya
Timeline
Gary, I am completely secure in my relationship. It's a shame you aren't in yours apparently. If you were secure in yourself, your life, your relationship, etc., then you wouldn't need to constantly degrade both American & FSU women. And yes, the way you speak of your wife like she's some sort of mail-order show dog that you seek constant recognition for is degrading to her. You act as if she's some sort of prize winning show poodle that you expect American women to pin a best in show blue ribbon on. I would be surprised if she didn't find your and a lot of the other posters in the Bitter Bob Brigade's posts offensive. Especially the morons advocating violence against American women or insinuating RUB women like/expect domestic violence. Seriously, if you guys were so happy then your posts wouldn't sound so thoroughly bitter. And nobody, man or woman, likes bitter people. Just because a few people with 'issues' in this forum think a certain way doesn't make them or their views right. You don't see the same BS in the UK, European or Canadian forums that you see here. The only other place I've seen such nonsense is in the MENA forum and I think the middle-aged women that hate all American men are equally idiotic. At the end of the day, none of you are making American women look bad. You are only making yourselves look bad and very, very bitter with each and every asinine post. Not only that, but you are making your wives look bad. I wouldn't stay with a man that was so bitter or that was only with me because of my looks. I know my husband appreciates my looks as much as he likes posting my pics on his facebook page but I also know that if I were horribly disfigured in a car wreck tomorrow he would still stay with me and love me. I don't think a lot of your wives could say the same.

Bucher, Gary's Alla is top notch show quality and at any time any judge could pin a Best in Show ribbon on her.

Come on, if we all don't truly understand that we all here joke around about those bad American women and those super hot FSU women and that it is all a joke (meaning there are many many very nice American women, like any group of women from any country, and that we only joke that our only attraction is our FSU womens' looks), then you truly do not understand the joke.

We do care about our women and more than their looks. If anyone doesn't understand that, then you don't understand (meaning to the non-RUB folks, you really don't know about "the joke" and we really can't describe it to you since you are not a RUB person, please don't take that as a negative directed towards you, you just don't understand).

And to the non_RUB mods, you may also not understand the joke; nothing meant to slight you.

Phil (Lockport, near Chicago) and Alla (Lobnya, near Moscow)

As of Dec 7, 2009, now Zero miles apart (literally)!

Timeline

seems the political correctness and "proper speech" has come to a joke string!!! GEESE!!!!!!

again we have to explain a joke to the whole forum!!! get the stick from up your arrss!!! come on!!!

for example. one of the first questions asked by my love...HOW MUCH DO U DRINK!! HOW OFTEN DO U DRINK!!!

i had to explain i own a lounge :wub:

i hope we do not have to continue explaining jokes and funny postings turns to defending the whole reason we choose to marry RUB or FSU women

Summerville + Kryvyi Rih

age.png

age.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Australia
Timeline
i hope we do not have to continue explaining jokes and funny postings turns to defending the whole reason we choose to marry RUB or FSU women

oh, you're right; I almost died laughing at the jokes about bashing women :jest:

the references to it as 'tuning up' made me giggle as well... it made me think about the treatment I heard some rapists got in Australian jails, where other inmates inserted a hosepipe in the rapists' anuses, put a piece of barbed wire inside the hosepipe, withdrew the hosepipe, and then withdrew the barbed wire... funniest thing I ever heard, how those guys got 'tuned up' :D

maybe we could make some jokes about all American men needing that sort of treatment and then we'd all be in on the joke? or would that somehow not be so funny?

061017001as.thumb.jpg

The Very Secret Diary of Legolas Son of Weenus - by Cassandra Claire

Day One: Went to Council of Elrond. Was prettiest person there. Agreed to follow some tiny little man to Mordor to throw ring into volcano. Very important mission - gold ring so tacky.

Day Six: Far too dark in Mines of Moria to brush hair properly. Am very afraid I am developing a tangle.

Orcs so silly.

Still the prettiest.

Day 35: Boromir dead. Very messy death, most unnecessary. Did get kissed by Aragorn as he expired. Does a guy have to get shot full of arrows around here to get any action? Boromir definitely not prettier than me. Cannot understand it. Am feeling a pout coming on.

Frodo off to Mordor with Sam. Tiny little men caring about each other, rather cute really.

Am quite sure Gimli fancies me. So unfair. He is waist height, so can see advantages there, but chunky braids and big helmet most off-putting. Foresee dark times ahead, very dark times.

Timeline

This makes me wonder ... would it be possible that Gary's Alla actually enjoys to get her husband's undivided attention and complete devotion because of the way she looks? Would that make her less of a woman? Could it be possible that they are happy together exactly because they both feel special with what they have and get from each other? Is it really degrading to be proud of someone's spouse for whatever the reason? Isn't that the point of a happy marriage (to be proud of your spouse and vice versa)? Why is it so bad to be different? Why do we have to be so judgmental about people who do not think like us?

By the way, regarding violence against women, I did not see any post on THIS thread advocating it, but I may be wrong (I do not read every post because I do not have time for that).

One last thing. Who has the moral authority to say what is right or wrong, as long as a crime has not been committed? I am not trying (and never tried) to make American women look bad. I instead tried to make FSU women look better. My wife loves me the way I am, and she even says more (good things) about herself and her looks than I do... and I love that about her, because she shows assertiveness. Like the song says: I've got the brains, she's got the looks ... the only thing missing so far is the part about making lots of money ... but we are just starting :rofl:

And about that last two sentences you wrote ... "be careful what you wish for because you might get it all and then some you don't want." :((F)

Filed: Timeline

For anyone who missed the removed post, it wasn't a joke. It was vile, and I seriously doubt any of the regular members around here would have found it funny. I'm sure the OP will show back up again soon and say haha it was just a joke I wasn't serious, but there was nothing humorous and nothing funny about the way it was said. It was truly disgusting.

Timeline
oh, you're right; I almost died laughing at the jokes about bashing women :jest:

the references to it as 'tuning up' made me giggle as well... it made me think about the treatment I heard some rapists got in Australian jails, where other inmates inserted a hosepipe in the rapists' anuses, put a piece of barbed wire inside the hosepipe, withdrew the hosepipe, and then withdrew the barbed wire... funniest thing I ever heard, how those guys got 'tuned up' :D

maybe we could make some jokes about all American men needing that sort of treatment and then we'd all be in on the joke? or would that somehow not be so funny?

Talking about advocating violence against women ... is advocating violence against men a good thing (there is no more clear advocate than this post)?

Oh men! Some times I just want to disappear to a remote island and don't have to deal with more victims. (L)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.