Seattle2Cebu

moved the phils

11 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

Ive been here since march 2009 I work online for 500 dollars a month.. I expect to make more as time goes by.

Im finding my way..

My wife is young and beautiful and we get along fine.

why would I want to go back to the usa?

i came here on a suicide mission, but I made it... and ive never been happier

take care

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline
Ive been here since march 2009 I work online for 500 dollars a month.. I expect to make more as time goes by.

Im finding my way..

take care

Good for you! I hope to follow in a few years

xl91yv7f.png

Im finding my way..

take care

Where are you living?

K1 denied, K3/K4, CR-1/CR-2, AOS, ROC, Adoption, US citizenship and dual citizenship

!! ALL PAU!

Good to hear you're doing fine and earning 500 dollars a month should be enough there in PI for the daily expenses and some bills if you're living a simple life.

Thanks for the update Seattle2cebu. I still remember your some of your posts before.

Life can be what you make it. Enjoy it.

Naturalization

3/23/14 - N400 package sent to Phoenix

3/27/14 - N400 package delivered

4/3/14 - NOA1 receipt date

4/4/14 - check cashed

04/29/14 - biometrics date

07/01/14 - interview date

xx/xx/xx - Oath Ceremony

Congratulations :thumbs: I love Cebu even if it is a bit more polited than Cagayan but it also is safer. Where do you live? I have a friend that lives in the Guadalupe Barangay. I get confused with Cebu and always get all turned around coming from the airport.

usa_fl_sm_nwm.gifphilippines_fl_md_clr.gif

United States & Republic of the Philippines

"Life is hard; it's harder if you're stupid." John Wayne

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Im finding my way..

take care

I eventually want to do the same. When I do, I want to be able to generate income which is not easy in the Philippines.Can you elaborate a little how you work on-line? Thanks

Congrats!! It is great to see people making it work outside the US and keeping their love alive regardless of where they reside :).

Hang in there... Every day is one step closer!

My responses are derived from personal experiences and from the knowledge I have gained from others over time. I do my best but on occasion I could be wrong. Be warned! I am not a lawyer, I am an Engineer!

"We" own 4 houses in Luzon and have spent a month 3 different times. From what I've experienced 500 US would be the bare minimum. If you got sick you'd be in deep dakine.

To me the best way to try moving there is to get enough bucks in the US and buy rental proberty near a college.

You have to stay on GOOD terms with your pinay asawa tho. No messing around in the "candy stores" there.

Sure is worth a try living in PI. If I could have learned tagalog or Ilocano better we'd still be there giving it a shot also. I like to know what others are talking about when I'm with family or out and about.

Hi tech has changed where a person can get by BIGTIME.

Go getum Seattle2Cebu. Work on learning Tagalog or Visayan.

Edited by Dakine

K1 denied, K3/K4, CR-1/CR-2, AOS, ROC, Adoption, US citizenship and dual citizenship

!! ALL PAU!

S2C:

Many here will mock and degrade you. But if you are really living there to be with the one you love, then you are doing what most men are not willing to do. I do hope to retire there and have a nice place with 2 house servants for $700/mo one day in the future. You are there and trying to generate a monthly income to live on, and that is very hard to do. You got burned by untrue Pinays before, and now you made the move to be happy and enjoy each day before you die. So you did a gutsy thing. Don't mind the haterz here.

Edited by Hopp

Sign-on-a-church-af.jpgLogic-af.jpgwwiao.gif

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.