shakinthembones

has anyone dealt with easyfiance visa

17 posts in this topic

I have already filed the I129 and it has been approved. I am now having trouble because it has been almost three months, and the nvc has not received it from the usics. I am thinking about getting a service now, and hoping they can help. Should I, and if so, has anyone had good luck with any of them

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Italy
Timeline
I have already filed the I129 and it has been approved. I am now having trouble because it has been almost three months, and the nvc has not received it from the usics. I am thinking about getting a service now, and hoping they can help. Should I, and if so, has anyone had good luck with any of them

Have you contacted USCIS to find out when it was sent to NVC. My file was sent and received at NVC within 5 days of approval. I can't imagine a service doing anything for you that you can't do yourself, and no offense but especially one called "easyfiancevisa".

09/25/2009 I-129F sent

09/28/2009 Received VSC

09/29/2009 NOA1

10/02/2009 Touched

10/06/2009 Touched again :)

10/07/2009 TOUCHED!!

11/04/2009 NOA2

11/10/2009 NVC Received

11/10/2009 NVC Sent to Napoli

11/12/2009 Napoli signed for the package

11/19/2009 Packet 3 received... and submitted

12/10/2009 INTERVIEW Napoli, Italy

12/10/2009 APPROVED!

12/23/2009 Trip to Italy for Christmas!

01/24/2010 POE Washington Dulles.. My baby's home!

03/20/2010 Wedding Day!

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline

There is no service that can help you do anymore than you can do yourself.

My case file was " lost " for a long time. I found that it wasnt lost at all & neither is yours.

USCIS explained it to me. The last thing they do is give the file a bar code. It is then placed in an area for transfer to NVC & sent out asap.

The problem seems to be at times at with the NVC mail room procedure. For some reason there are times when the cases stall in the mail room. If they dont scan them in it appears that they dont have the file.

When I inquired at USCIS they explained all this to me & said to contact NVC. When I did that NVC said to contact USCIS. After some time NVC said to write to them requesting they find the file. Incredible. I wrote but never got a reply.

Contact the American consulate section of your embassy. Specificly the duty officer. Ask them to send message to NVC to locate the file. I did that & got an answer in a couple of days. They found the case had already been sent along to the embassy.

Since you have your I-129F in the pipeline, I doubt there is anything that "easyfiancevisa" can do at this point.

Your best bet is to track your petition on your own, as above by Gaynto.

My Advice is usually based on "Worst Case Scenario" and what is written in the rules/laws/instructions. That is the way I roll... -Protect your Status - file before your I-94 expires.

WARNING: Phrases in this post may sound meaner than they were intended to be. Read the Adjudicator's Field Manual from USCIS

yeah nothing they can do for you. They can only really help you fill out the forms and nothing else.

For our Full timeline

event.png

Removal of conditions Journey

16 March 2012 Sent I-751 package from Aviano AB, Italy.

29 March 2012 Received everything back...wrong fee. thought we didn't have to pay biometrics since we were sending fingerprint cards and passport photos.

30 March 2012 Sent everything out again from Aviano AB, Italy.

10 April 2012 Check cashed

17 April 2012 Received NOA1 dated 6 April.

06 Dec 2012 Received 10 yr green card. Letter said it was approved 28 November 2012.

My case file was " lost " for a long time. I found that it wasnt lost at all & neither is yours.

USCIS explained it to me. The last thing they do is give the file a bar code. It is then placed in an area for transfer to NVC & sent out asap.

The problem seems to be at times at with the NVC mail room procedure. For some reason there are times when the cases stall in the mail room. If they dont scan them in it appears that they dont have the file.

When I inquired at USCIS they explained all this to me & said to contact NVC. When I did that NVC said to contact USCIS. After some time NVC said to write to them requesting they find the file. Incredible. I wrote but never got a reply.

Contact the American consulate section of your embassy. Specificly the duty officer. Ask them to send message to NVC to locate the file. I did that & got an answer in a couple of days. They found the case had already been sent along to the embassy.

Thank you so much for your quick response. I am so frustrated. My poor fiance Is a school teacher, and had to quit her job to be ready to come to America, and with everything hanging in limbo, and no help from the nvc, they just tell me to wait, it is very hard for her, and me both. I have emailed the consulate, and should hear from them in 5 to 7 days. I just keep my eyes on the prize, and think about the day, when i hear Ruiqis young voice in my home, and can get a hug from Jingmin, at a moments notice. Thank you

Thank you for your great advice, I have contacted them, and will wait to hear. You guys, and this site are a light, in an otherwise dark process.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline

Thank you so much for your quick response. I am so frustrated. My poor fiance Is a school teacher, and had to quit her job to be ready to come to America, and with everything hanging in limbo, and no help from the nvc, they just tell me to wait, it is very hard for her, and me both. I have emailed the consulate, and should hear from them in 5 to 7 days. I just keep my eyes on the prize, and think about the day, when i hear Ruiqis young voice in my home, and can get a hug from Jingmin, at a moments notice. Thank you

Thank you for your great advice, I have contacted them, and will wait to hear. You guys, and this site are a light, in an otherwise dark process.

Why would anyone quit their job? My wife did not quit her job until AFTER her visa waws in her hand, that was just dumb and no one is going to speed anything along for you because you did something really dumb. Do not make any plans about anything until the visa is in your hand

No visa service can intercede qnd do anything for you. Paying a visa service at this point would be "bumb stunt number 2" NVC has your file and it will be processed.

VERMONT! I Reject Your Reality...and Substitute My Own!

Gary And Alla

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Nothing NVC or Consulate can do for you if the file has not come over from the USCIS.... You need to contact the USCIS

YMMV

You might as well get help from your congressman. As for me and my then fiance (now husband), our NOA2 has the date August 25, 2009. When the NVC kept saying for weeks that they still hadn't received our case, we faxed the congressman. In the same week, the USCIS transfered our case to the NVC. I had the similar feeling back then, too. While those who were approved after us already had their case in their respective consulate, the NVC didn't even get ours. The congressman helped. There was no reason why the transfer was delayed. It was just as it was.

Persevere. Hakuna matata.

God bless us all.

FAE :luv:

17276-hobbes55_large.jpg

As far as my fiance quitting her job goes, she is a school teacher, and can not responsibly quit in the middle of the school year, and she owns her home, and I would rather she spends time with her family before she goes, then be working, especially since she needs very little to get by, and I don't mind sendin her what amounts to a few nights out on the town here in America lol. But I think your right about the service, although in my eyes, it would only be blooper number 1 lol.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline

Quitting her job was not a good idea. There are many things that can go wrong and causes weeks, months, or even years of delay. Don't make any final arrangements until you've got the visa.

My fiancee is also a school teacher, and I do understand that they can't just walk away from the job the day after the interview. As soon as she knew the interview date, she talked to the district supervisor about a 1 month leave of absence, with the understanding that she might not return to work at the end of the month. This gave the district plenty of time to arrange for a temp, and also plan for the possibility of hiring a replacement.

We went to her school yesterday - a preschool in a tiny impoverished hamlet near the coast - so she could say goodbye to her class. She gave cartons of soy milk and cakes to all of the kids, and we took a lot pictures. She cried. We then went to the district office at a primary school a few blocks away where all of the teachers in the district were throwing a goodbye party and feast for her. She cried again. :blush:

12/15/2009 - K1 Visa Interview - APPROVED!

12/29/2009 - Married in Oakland, CA!

08/18/2010 - AOS Interview - APPROVED!

05/01/2013 - Removal of Conditions - APPROVED!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Kenya
Timeline

Three months is less than the stated 5 months turnaround. Why are you worried about nothing?

There is nothing wrong with your petition, you are just being impatient. You must wait. Paying for another service will only deplete your monies; they have nothing else to offer that you haven't done so far.

Be patient.

Phil (Lockport, near Chicago) and Alla (Lobnya, near Moscow)

As of Dec 7, 2009, now Zero miles apart (literally)!

Three months is less than the stated 5 months turnaround. Why are you worried about nothing?

There is nothing wrong with your petition, you are just being impatient. You must wait. Paying for another service will only deplete your monies; they have nothing else to offer that you haven't done so far.

Be patient.

Um...it shouldn't take 3 months for USCIS to send the petition to NVC. The I-129F was already approved.

OP, best get in touch with your Congress person; you should have 3 people to contact unless you're unlucky and live in D.C. Like many people said, an outside service cannot help you at this stage.

Naturalization

9/9: Mailed N-400 package off

9/11: Arrived at Dallas, TX

9/17: NOA

9/19: Check cashed

9/23: Received NOA

10/7: Text from USCIS on status update: Biometrics in the mail

10/9: Received Biometrics letter

10/29: Biometrics

10/31: In-line

2/16: Text from USCIS that Baltimore has scheduled an interview...finally!!

2/24: Interview letter received

3/24: Naturalization interview

Be patient.

It is not the turn around that I am worried about, it should not take 3 months for the nvc to get the papers after the usics said they sent them, I called the usics and they say they sent, now I contacted the embassy, and am waiting, monday I will call my congressman, hopefully he can help. Ya, I guess as far as quitting her job goes, I guess it comes down to she owns her house outright, doesnt need much to live on, and I don't mind lettin her relax for a bit even if it was a year, to spend time with her son and family. And this way, if we do get approved here in the next month or two, then we will be set.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.