robleftca

finally thursday 750pm arrive 1110 pm vegas time

9 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Finally guys after all the heart ache the stress the ups and downs of our jouney is going to happen on thursday.

anone flying Hawaiin airlines at thursday at 750pm look for grace the most excited woman on there i think lol. i don't like her flying into hawaii first but couldn't pass up 220 dollars less as we wil need that money for other things. Plus it was the only flight going out thursday at was avalible unless wanted to pay 1000 and over 2 transfers. i didn't want that for her.

So again thanks to all of you guys throught the missing Taiwain clearnce, to the waiting of the visa to helping with the paper work and plane issuies and advisement.

Once she get here and we have some down time, i told her she is going to do some reports on her medical exam and visa journey as maybe somebody behind us will be going through the same rollercoaster as we did.

Now onto the other part of the journey, wedding and change of status.

THANKS AGAIN VJ you rock

Robert and grace thursday night finally.

june 11th sent AOS paper work

june 24th got the three letters

july 14th finger prints done

Here's wishing you the very Merriest of Christmases :thumbs:

Safe Journey

-P

Finally guys after all the heart ache the stress the ups and downs of our jouney is going to happen on thursday.

anone flying Hawaiin airlines at thursday at 750pm look for grace the most excited woman on there i think lol. i don't like her flying into hawaii first but couldn't pass up 220 dollars less as we wil need that money for other things. Plus it was the only flight going out thursday at was avalible unless wanted to pay 1000 and over 2 transfers. i didn't want that for her.

So again thanks to all of you guys throught the missing Taiwain clearnce, to the waiting of the visa to helping with the paper work and plane issuies and advisement.

Once she get here and we have some down time, i told her she is going to do some reports on her medical exam and visa journey as maybe somebody behind us will be going through the same rollercoaster as we did.

THANKS AGAIN VJ you rock

kp7cnfvctuzu.png

Congratulations!! :thumbs: I can still remember seeing Claudeth exit the customs area at LAX, what a sight that was!!! (L)(L)(L):blush:

usa_fl_sm_nwm.gifphilippines_fl_md_clr.gif

United States & Republic of the Philippines

"Life is hard; it's harder if you're stupid." John Wayne

Timeline

THANKS AGAIN VJ you rock

Hey im here in Vegas too, Nelia will be here (with some luck) around the 14th of January, Maybe we could meet up or something.

Timeline
Hey im here in Vegas too, Nelia will be here (with some luck) around the 14th of January, Maybe we could meet up or something.

good luck for you too.

Yes guys it has been a journey and i can't wait like i read soem people didn't sleep much last night and sure won't sleep much tonight i was crazy at work everyone thought is was cause i would get some loving tommrrow night but it was more due to lack of sleep!!! i am sure i won't sleep much tonight either lol 26 more hours till she is here!!!!!!

THANKS AGAIN VJ you rock

Hello,

congrats, I am thinking of flying my wife on the same flight in May. Because you are right PAL is more than 200 dollars more. I am sending her a detail list of what she needs to do since she has not flown before. I was going to fly on PAL PR106 but unless PAL lowers the price I will be using HAL. She only has 1 transfer, which is in Hawaii, and has a 3hr 45 min layover, which should be enough time to get through immigration, customs, and get to the domestic terminal to fly to Las Vegas.

Timeline

THANKS AGAIN VJ you rock

Hello,

congrats, I am thinking of flying my wife on the same flight in May. Because you are right PAL is more than 200 dollars more. I am sending her a detail list of what she needs to do since she has not flown before. I was going to fly on PAL PR106 but unless PAL lowers the price I will be using HAL. She only has 1 transfer, which is in Hawaii, and has a 3hr 45 min layover, which should be enough time to get through immigration, customs, and get to the domestic terminal to fly to Las Vegas.

Hi guys she made :dance: it but my roomate and i were late :blink: So she was at airport baggage claim for 20 minutes lol She was about to start crying cause i wasn't showing up lol. She was worried i just leave her. She crazy after all we went through she think i leave her there lol..

As far as hawaii airlines she was delayed in minaly 2 hours and made it to transfer with 40 minutes to spair cause plane was delayed 30. i think caue of everyone from manila needing that plane too. She said plane was good but always late hawaii airlines lol.

well guys thanks again for help we will post later her journey. for now more time with her :dance::devil::dance::dance::dance::innocent::dance:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.