vigjan2000

Any K-1 May Filers Not Approved Yet? CSC - Please Help!

2 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Armenia
Timeline

Well, I have been waiting patiently but my patience runs out.

May 28, 2009 (Touch) - NOA1

August 28, 2009 (Touch) - RFE

September 10 (Touch) - RFE response received by USCIS

Nov 2 - Made inquiry by calling customer service

Nov 9 - (Touch) and email sent by USCIS that it's still in background check

Nov 30 - Touch

September 1 - Touch

September 7 - Contacted my Senator and it will take about 7-10 days to process the request to UCSIS.

STILL WAITING....6+ months...I don't know what were the last 2 touches for on Nov 30 and Sep 1...I was hoping it is going to be the NOA 2...but today is the Sept 7th and nothing yet....What should I do? As you can imagine, I feel really upset :(

There is another one actually.

The user's name is CouscousApplePie.

Maybe you need to contact your senetor again.

It could be that you're getting held back by name checking.

It's what's holing CouscousApplePie back.

Maybe try PMing that user to see what he/she did?

Edited by Rhiann

~*Relationship Info In Profile And Fiance(e) Visa/Adjustment of Status/Removal Of Conditions Info In My Timeline*~

Looking for your favourite Canadian foods that you can't find in the US?

Try this site! http://www.canadianfavourites.com/

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.