tenderheartusa79

I don't know whats going on ?!!

17 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Good morning everyone

I called the USA embassy again today .and i was kinda mean to them but it does not work still .

I called the embassy and the woman there was friendly and nice to me .

She asked for my case number and for my name .she asked me when was i at the embassy last time .and then she says well the case is pending !

I was like listen i want to know whats going on ? it has been almost 9 months and i hear nothing from you but pending AP .and I'm really sick of that .and in fact me and my fiancee can not handle that anymore .

She asked me if i know the CO name '' the one who interviewed me '' I said i don't remember her name and they were 2 a man and a woman .

she says well it says its pending in the system .i was like thats a joke .she was like huh what did you say ? i said its a joke .it has been almost 9 months and you don't have anything to say to me but AP or pending so its a joke .

I told her that we called DOS and they told us that the case is pending in Egypt and they don't work on it in USA so its pending in Egypt and the DOS is waiting for Egypt to issue the visa .and its not name check or background check ....

And i told her that i called the embassy last week and a guy there told me its still CO in charge of my case office and even the embassy is waiting for that CO and its a part of the AP .

I told her well its not fair or right to put our lives on hold like that .and that CO has no rights to put our lives on hold like that .

I told her listen and you can pass that to the CO if you want .can't the CO say to us yeah we will give you the visa or no we are not going to give you the damn visa !

Its so easy that way .black or white . cause me and my fiancee can't be under that CO mercy forever or for so long cause again we are sick of that game .

I told her can't that CO say you are denied and we can not give you the visa instead of waiting for nothing !!!!

I think somehow i shocked that woman cause she did not respect that i will talk to her like that .she says well Mr Mohamed call me back after 30 min and i'm going to call the immigrant unite here at the embassy to find out whats going on with your case ? and why is it taking long time like that ?

40 minutes later i called the embassy again .and i asked them to talk to that woman .

She says well Mr Mohamed i called the immigrant unite and the case is pending AP .

I was like i don't want hear that word again so please tell e whats going on ?

I asked her does that mean it will be pending like that till they send it back to USA and kiss us goodbye ?!! can it be pending cause the CO wants to put us on hold like that ?

She says no . they are working on it .but i can't tell you the details .i asked her well so they are working on it and its not pending for no reason .she says no its not and they are working on it .

I asked her how long its going to take ? and i got the same damn answer no one know how long its going to take !!!

There is nothing more we can do .My fiancee contacted her congressman and her senator long time ago and they told her the same .the case is pending AP .

We really don't know what to do ?

Any thought about what the heck is going on ?!!

Have a nice blessed day everyone .

Mohamed

Nothing's impossible . Nothing's unreachable .When I am weary you make me stronger

This love is beautiful .So unforgettable . I feel no winter cold when we are together .

Will you stand by me ?!!!Hold on and never let me go .

Will you stand by me?!! With you i know i belong . When the story gets told .

When day turns into night .I look into your eyes . I see my future now .All the world and its wonder

This love wont fade away.And through the hardest days . I will never question us .You are the reason my only reason.

I'm blessed to find what i need in a world loosing hope. you are my only believe .

You make things right every time after time.....

Will you stand by me ?!!!

I love you so much and i miss you so much more .

anm68b54b0b16262b16.gif

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline
Good morning everyone

I called the USA embassy again today .and i was kinda mean to them but it does not work still .

She asked for my case number and for my name .she asked me when was i at the embassy last time .and then she says well the case is pending !

I was like listen i want to know whats going on ? it has been almost 9 months and i hear nothing from you but pending AP .and I'm really sick of that .and in fact me and my fiancee can not handle that anymore .

She asked me if i know the CO name '' the one who interviewed me '' I said i don't remember her name and they were 2 a man and a woman .

she says well it says its pending in the system .i was like thats a joke .she was like huh what did you say ? i said its a joke .it has been almost 9 months and you don't have anything to say to me but AP or pending so its a joke .

I told her that we called DOS and they told us that the case is pending in Egypt and they don't work on it in USA so its pending in Egypt and the DOS is waiting for Egypt to issue the visa .and its not name check or background check ....

And i told her that i called the embassy last week and a guy there told me its still CO in charge of my case office and even the embassy is waiting for that CO and its a part of the AP .

I told her well its not fair or right to put our lives on hold like that .and that CO has no rights to put our lives on hold like that .

I told her listen and you can pass that to the CO if you want .can't the CO say to us yeah we will give you the visa or no we are not going to give you the damn visa !

Its so easy that way .black or white . cause me and my fiancee can't be under that CO mercy forever or for so long cause again we are sick of that game .

I told her can't that CO say you are denied and we can not give you the visa instead of waiting for nothing !!!!

I think somehow i shocked that woman cause she did not respect that i will talk to her like that .she says well Mr Mohamed call me back after 30 min and i'm going to call the immigrant unite here at the embassy to find out whats going on with your case ? and why is it taking long time like that ?

40 minutes later i called the embassy again .and i asked them to talk to that woman .

She says well Mr Mohamed i called the immigrant unite and the case is pending AP .

I asked her does that mean it will be pending like that till they send it back to USA and kiss us goodbye ?!! can it be pending cause the CO wants to put us on hold like that ?

She says no . they are working on it .but i can't tell you the details .i asked her well so they are working on it and its not pending for no reason .she says no its not and they are working on it .

I asked her how long its going to take ? and i got the same damn answer no one know how long its going to take !!!

There is nothing more we can do .My fiancee contacted her congressman and her senator long time ago and they told her the same .the case is pending AP .

Mohamed

well Mohamed brother i know well how you feel and how stressful its ,, i didnt wait till now that long as you but even like that i'm mad my self for hiding everything like that from us and says the same thing like its a top secret , i always say its our life and our case so we have the right for knowing whats going on but sadly thats the way they treat us ,, they dont care to put our life on hold they dont care to doing their job right and talk to us to let us know ,, any ways brother i'm thinking about your case to know any thoughts for whats going on but really cant find on my mind anything to tell about that but all i can say lets hope and pray that you get it so so soon who know ,, may Allah answer our prayers ,, just be sure that everything on God hand will come on the right time , calm down brother everything will be good , sure they cant keep puting your case for more long than that so nearly it will be done ,,have a nice day brother .

Mounir and Suzie

UFHJ.jpg

pJWdp2.png

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Mohamed...I'm in loss of words about your situation... I'm very sorry you have to go through this...

Keep your chin up and have faith that soon things are going to be alright and you're going to be with your fiancee, marry her, and have a long and happy life together...

ROC Timeline

8/1/12: ROC window opens
9/4/12: ROC packet sent
9/8/12: ROC packet delivered to VSC
9/12/12: Check cashed
9/14/12: NOA letter received (NOA dated 9/10/12)
9/20/12: Biometrics letter received (Bio appointment 10/15/12)
10/12/12: Early biometrics walk-in

4/27/13: RFE received

6/17/13: RFE response sent

7/1/13: ROC petition approved

7/5/13: GC received in the mail.

Filed: Timeline

I am really so sorry that you are going through this (F)

I understand that your wife already contacted her Senators and Congressmen but how long ago was that? Do you think there would be any benefit to her calling them all again ( or sending email/ letter) and asking them to inquire with DOS again on her behalf? I do not think it would hurt anything for her to ask them to follow up. I am in Delaware and every state / representative is different but the one who helped us had his office follow up every 2 weeks with USCIS Vermont ( we got stuck in a back log) until the file moved. Perhaps her representatives could do the same for your case.

I will pray for you both. incha allah rabbi m3ak

Timeline

Unfortunately you will just have to wait Mohamed. Once it's in AP it's just a long waiting procedure. I know you have been in AP for a long time, but try to be patient. All you really can do is have your fiancee call DOS every week. Not much more you can do. I hope you will get your visa soon.

Good luck!

200552682v4_225x225_Front.jpg

Timeline

Thank you everyone so much . i really appreciate it

Nothing's impossible . Nothing's unreachable .When I am weary you make me stronger

This love is beautiful .So unforgettable . I feel no winter cold when we are together .

When day turns into night .I look into your eyes . I see my future now .All the world and its wonder

This love wont fade away.And through the hardest days . I will never question us .You are the reason my only reason.

I'm blessed to find what i need in a world loosing hope. you are my only believe .

anm68b54b0b16262b16.gif

Timeline
I am really so sorry that you are going through this (F)

I understand that your wife already contacted her Senators and Congressmen but how long ago was that? Do you think there would be any benefit to her calling them all again ( or sending email/ letter) and asking them to inquire with DOS again on her behalf? I do not think it would hurt anything for her to ask them to follow up. I am in Delaware and every state / representative is different but the one who helped us had his office follow up every 2 weeks with USCIS Vermont ( we got stuck in a back log) until the file moved. Perhaps her representatives could do the same for your case.

I will pray for you both. incha allah rabbi m3ak

my fiancee contacted her senator and her congressman back in Sept after my second interview .and they told her the same '' the case is pending AP ''

anm68b54b0b16262b16.gif

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline

I am sorry about your AP, I know how stressful it is. I keep calling DOS and every couple of weeks I send an email to the embassy. I got an email from the embassy yesterday, they basically siad that my case was still in AP and that it might be awhile.

I hope that they resolve your situation soon. I know how painful it is to be seperated from your SO.

Just have your wife to keep calling DOS.

Good luck and I hope you hear good news soon.

Waiting.....Waiting....waiting....waiting....and more waiting..........

Timeline
You need not only to hang in there; but -as much as it sux- you need to contain your temper whenever you interact with these folks. You do not want to pisss them off, and I mean that. You will only harm your case if you call with an attitude.

I did not mean to do that. but in fact i fed up with them .there is nothing more we can do !!!

I am sorry about your AP, I know how stressful it is. I keep calling DOS and every couple of weeks I send an email to the embassy. I got an email from the embassy yesterday, they basically siad that my case was still in AP and that it might be awhile.

I hope that they resolve your situation soon. I know how painful it is to be seperated from your SO.

Just have your wife to keep calling DOS.

Good luck and I hope you hear good news soon.

Thank you so much.I hope that you will hear good news soon .

anm68b54b0b16262b16.gif

Filed: Timeline
You need not only to hang in there; but -as much as it sux- you need to contain your temper whenever you interact with these folks. You do not want to pisss them off, and I mean that. You will only harm your case if you call with an attitude.

I did not mean to do that. but in fact i fed up with them .there is nothing more we can do !!!

I understand and can empathize with that sentiment. But getting snappy at the consulate staff will not change anything and will hurt you. Hang in there as tight as you can./

Filed: Other Country: Lebanon
Timeline

Im sorry to hear your news is not great at this point.

How many times has you SO been able to visit you? If it hasnt been many times or very far between that could be an issue that the CO is trying to see past because they may have a hard time believing that sustaning a relationship with so much distance and not being able to see each other.

Anyway, wishing you the best. Take care.

June 11 05-Married George, civil ceremony in New York

May 30 08-Baby Joshua was born

Jan 15-Back to NY we go...

May 10-made decision not to go back overseas.

July 10-filed for divorce

Jan 11-Divorce final

July 11-1st trip to take Josh to see George

Mar 12-2nd trip to take Josh to see George

MfXV.jpg.png

1LR1.jpg.png

Filed: Other Country: Guinea
Timeline

HI mohamed, sorry to hear this, i understand perfectly is very stressful and dissappointed but the only thing I can tell u is to pray and ask God what he wants from all this, be patient and put this in God hands and tell him God I give u this trouble do it as u want and when u want. He will do the things for u in the perfect and right way and moment, believe me, but u and ur fiance needs pease, just lerest on his love and mercy.

Have a blessed week.

Good morning everyone

Mohamed

Timeline
Im sorry to hear your news is not great at this point.

How many times has you SO been able to visit you? If it hasnt been many times or very far between that could be an issue that the CO is trying to see past because they may have a hard time believing that sustaning a relationship with so much distance and not being able to see each other.

Anyway, wishing you the best. Take care.

Somehow you are right .i know and understand that they think its a fraud marriage .

My fiancee visited me 2 times .last time it was in April 2007 .i know that the CO does not like that .

I tried to explain that to the CO and i told her that we rather to save money as much as we can cause we have many things to pay for like our wedding,honeymoon........

Edited by Hot Guy

anm68b54b0b16262b16.gif

Timeline
HI mohamed, sorry to hear this, i understand perfectly is very stressful and dissappointed but the only thing I can tell u is to pray and ask God what he wants from all this, be patient and put this in God hands and tell him God I give u this trouble do it as u want and when u want. He will do the things for u in the perfect and right way and moment, believe me, but u and ur fiance needs pease, just lerest on his love and mercy.

Have a blessed week.

Good morning everyone

Mohamed

Gracie thank you so much and i really appreciate it .

We are trying to hang in there as much as we can .but it really hurts and it really sucks .

In fact i don't know what they are waiting for to deny us or to give the visa ?!!

God only knows whats going on and what are they doing ?

God is great and i hope that we will hear good news soon .

anm68b54b0b16262b16.gif

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.