*Maureen*

Monday!

38 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

Good morning to you all!

Is it really Monday already? :blink: I had to stay under the blankets until the last possible second this morning (Its a chilly 27 degrees F here / -3 C ) which meant rushing around like a crazy person because I was late for work.

I hope that you all had a good weekend. Ours was quiet but good. We watched the movie Four Christmases - I thought it was funny but I felt so uncomfortable/embarrassed at some points for the things they were going through. I guess we've all been there with our families lol

Sunday took us to the Maternity Triage because Mr. Bean decided to stop moving for 2 + days. In my mind I knew things were probably fine but he's been a super active baby thus far and for him to completely stop everything (kicks, rolls, punches, hiccups) for 2 days made me nervous. They checked him out and said he was doing fine; very reactive 160-180 heartbeat (heartbeat going up and down in response to movements) and was probably just going through a growth spurt that had him resting. He must have decided to relax this weekend.

For those of you preparing for interviews this week, I hope they are all huge successes (L)

Edited by Tunisia216

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Other Country: Argentina
Timeline
Sunday took us to the Maternity Triage because Mr. Bean decided to stop moving for 2 + days. In my mind I knew things were probably fine but he's been a super active baby thus far and for him to completely stop everything (kicks, rolls, punches, hiccups) for 2 days made me nervous. They checked him out and said he was doing fine; very reactive 160-180 heartbeat (heartbeat going up and down in response to movements) and was probably just going through a growth spurt that had him resting. He must have decided to relax this weekend.

Ohhhhhhh, Ash! I know that can freak ya out! I remember I didn't feel E move for a day or so, and he was always my active baby during the day. He was in there dancing up a storm. :dance: Well, when he didn't move for a bit I was freaking out. :unsure: Turns out he was in there just chillaxing. :whistle:

Ohhhhhhh, Ash! I know that can freak ya out! I remember I didn't feel E move for a day or so, and he was always my active baby during the day. He was in there dancing up a storm. :dance: Well, when he didn't move for a bit I was freaking out. :unsure: Turns out he was in there just chillaxing. :whistle:

Isn't it the worst feeling in the world? I drank ice cold water, sweet tea, mountain dew and got nothing. I went on an hour long walk and laid down on my side, still nothing. I even jumped around for a few minutes and it wasn't phasing the little :devil:

Jihed said you know the second they strap the monitor on you and we're in for the $$ he's going to start break dancing in there, right? lol He didn't do much moving on the monitor but just hearing that boom-boom-boom makes everything right with the world. :star:

I think he took TGIF to the extreme this weekend :rofl:

Filed: Other Country: Argentina
Timeline

Isn't it the worst feeling in the world? I drank ice cold water, sweet tea, mountain dew and got nothing. I went on an hour long walk and laid down on my side, still nothing. I even jumped around for a few minutes and it wasn't phasing the little :devil:

Jihed said you know the second they strap the monitor on you and we're in for the $$ he's going to start break dancing in there, right? lol He didn't do much moving on the monitor but just hearing that boom-boom-boom makes everything right with the world. :star:

:lol: Yeah, he was like, "Yo, Moms, wazzup...I'm taking a 3-day weekend. Peace."

:lol: Yeah, he was like, "Yo, Moms, wazzup...I'm taking a 3-day weekend. Peace."

:lol:

SchexyshebshebLOL.jpg

Had to add the above picture as it was in my inbox waiting to greet me for a happy Monday morning from my sweet lil sis.... :innocent: Ashh!!! :P

Monday...blehhh...

Hope everyone is doing well.

@Andrea hope it all works out for you w/ the Feb. date.

@ Aya I'm sure all will be fine...you're in my thoughts.

@Sanda...those trips are always so short no matter how long you get together and the first days/weeks back I felt were the hardest. Big hugs!

@ Ash....I had to share the above picture since i was blessed to start my morning w/ it! LOOOOL Wonder from whom??? :whistle::unsure: Happy to hear the little bean is okay....perhaps he looking for some sweets and figured if I lay perfectly quiet she will start sucking down caffeine and sweet things....Lil :devil: is the perfect description!

@Jeanne....I'm loving the overcast skys....no rain really but still nice chilly (in our opinion) weather. Snuggling on the couch w/ a blankey and a remote is in my future plans!!

SchexyshebshebLOL.jpg

Had to add the above picture as it was in my inbox waiting to greet me for a happy Monday morning from my sweet lil sis.... :innocent: Ashh!!! :P

Monday...blehhh...

Hope everyone is doing well.

@Andrea hope it all works out for you w/ the Feb. date.

@ Aya I'm sure all will be fine...you're in my thoughts.

@Sanda...those trips are always so short no matter how long you get together and the first days/weeks back I felt were the hardest. Big hugs!

@ Ash....I had to share the above picture since i was blessed to start my morning w/ it! LOOOOL Wonder from whom??? :whistle::unsure: Happy to hear the little bean is okay....perhaps he looking for some sweets and figured if I lay perfectly quiet she will start sucking down caffeine and sweet things....Lil :devil: is the perfect description!

@Jeanne....I'm loving the overcast skys....no rain really but still nice chilly (in our opinion) weather. Snuggling on the couch w/ a blankey and a remote is in my future plans!!

Hahah I don't believe you shared it :devil: He was special, just for me and you only Annie!!! lol

I think you're right about the bean - he thought if he was comatose enough his Aunt Annie would come and bring more knafeh LOL

How was your weekend toots?

Hi MENA!

Hope you had a productive and restful weekend.

Mine was just restful.

Haven't started a lick of shopping.

As you know I lost my grandmother on Thanksgiving. We buried her last Tuesday.

Today I got a call from my sister telling me that my sister in law, pregnant with my brother's child,

committed suicide.

She was only 21 and 4 months pregnant.

Needless to say our family has had a rough week or so.

Please keep my brother and his beloved girlfriend and unborn child in your prayers.

thanks

it was looking rather desolate around here and then I started noticing the bobsie twins have returned.

You know who you are :whistle:

Edited by Sandrila

IT'S RAINING HEAVILY NOW IN CAIRO FINALLY!!! LOL We haven't had any rain in over a month!

Wow, I would love to see that!! Hey Aya I can send you some more rain!! For some reason, it rains here almost daily!! :blush:

It just stopped now, but I'm expecting it to rain again! I LOVE rain!! :) Soon I'm going to get a lot of it :P

John lives in FL too btw and that's where we are going to be :)

looking like snow over here

did anyone get any substantial snowfall?

we really only got a dusting on Saturday evening...snowed about 2 hours

yep just heard it....more snow a comin

aya you love rain??!!

oh good god i hate it

Good morning to you all!

Is it really Monday already? :blink: I had to stay under the blankets until the last possible second this morning (Its a chilly 27 degrees F here / -3 C ) which meant rushing around like a crazy person because I was late for work.

I hope that you all had a good weekend. Ours was quiet but good. We watched the movie Four Christmases - I thought it was funny but I felt so uncomfortable/embarrassed at some points for the things they were going through. I guess we've all been there with our families lol

For those of you preparing for interviews this week, I hope they are all huge successes (L)

good to hear everything is fine Ash

well hubby and I watched Bruno...my choice

bad one :unsure:

it was god awful and i have an open mind and funny sense of humor but this time sachen baron cohen took it too far

my point was that i often find myself uncomfortable too with certain suggestive stuff

we are just so out of hand over here and anything and everything out there in the movies...hubby just doesn't like it

even on the disney channel as the child stars start to grow up they have more and more real life situations on the shows and it's hard for hubby to understand what kids are exposed to and that is acceptable to be in the same room

when some of the scenes come up. :blush:

gotta love him :luv:

but BRUNO...don't even bother and I loved Borat

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.