Alex+R

Background Checks

4 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

I am going to work on a project in airport security for the next eight weeks. Because of that job, I was fingerprinted last week and my name is being put through FBI name checks.

Will this cause a name hit? Will I get stuck in background checks? Or could this actually help...

Anyone who has had any experience like this, please let me know!

Thanks

Because of my previous and current employ, with security clearances, my fingerprints are all over the FBI databases.... They are simply checking your background.

This will not cause you a delay, further security checks or otherwise. No need to worry.

Good luck with your new assignment.

I am going to work on a project in airport security for the next eight weeks. Because of that job, I was fingerprinted last week and my name is being put through FBI name checks.

Will this cause a name hit? Will I get stuck in background checks? Or could this actually help...

Thanks

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

thanks!! It just occurred to me that this could be a problem. Glad to see it's probably not!

Thanks for the good luck--8 weeks of rebadging/security checking the entire staff of MSP Airport...should be fun, hehehe

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

Thanks

along with what william stated, i'd like to think that being in the system in a positive way would speed things along. that you had to have fingerprints and such due to a job indicates that you are working in a position of trust and reponsibility.

and yes, i'm in the fbi database but not in a bad way :P it's all job related

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.