MRStee

Yardies a home and a farrin (Part 21)

5,010 posts in this topic

Hey Phillyg20067.gif

Hey Ms Sheka whagwaan?

just chilling and praying that i don't slip slowly into madness :whistle::whistle:

Awwe Mamma whats wrong? chin up sis everything will work out nuh worry yuhself!

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
man i hate this damn board!! peace..mi wish everybody the best !! finesse i pray for a save delivery and health baby girls!!!

Q..i forgot it was u...congrats to u guys!!!

u"ll should just bundle up and sing cumbayah..if u'll can't be honest about things whats the point again? just to hear congrats and he/she is such a good guy? come on now..and NO mi no give a rass wah anybody feel..

:ot:

####### :angry:

:protest:

We cant even put no fire behind this because its not worth it. :wacko:

Im tired of people coming on here and getting mad and trying to make the whole board mad or upset.

An opinion is that and only that.

If I post a comment its not for you to get mad. its not your life

Tell your opinion and go on with your life.

I can either accept it or ignore it but thats what goes on with an open forum on the internet.

People get mad and say Im done with the board and then come on here as spy's :ph34r::rofl:

Come on are you serious.

:ot2:

JQ mi nuh think yuh wan ramp wid Chiney!

Like you stated this is an open forum for all a wi to voice our opinions and that was how she felt so mi nuh think its fair fi yuh to come at her like dat she was expressing how she felt. Dats all I have to say pon dis subject!

Anyhooo did you check out the feva I sent ya!

Girl, I fear no one but God

Lets get that straight.

I dont come on VJ for

negativity

An opinion is that but to put someone down is another thing

Its uncalled for!!!Dats all I have to say pon dis subject!

But you know I love ya much still Philly. :yes::no::yes::rofl:

I have been reading your post to see if you sent me that Snoop or that Gucci. Whats up chica.???????????????????? Hook a sista up yo!!!

Visa Journey Begins

Prgu.jpgPrgum6.png

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
God, I am dragging today. I went to a country concert last night. It was Randy Hauser and Jamey Johnson for any of you who might know country. It's at this little club over the river in IL (Pops - Dillon and SG). Line rapped around the building and the 2 strip clubs that share the parking lot. We got in free thanks to a friend of mine. Packed to the gills. Randy Hauser starts playing at 8. Jamey Johnson comes on immediately after at 9. At about 10, James Johnson invites Randy back on stage and tells the crowd thats the end of the part they played for now they are just going to jam and take requests, anyone have any. All these people start yelling requests. Jamey says, ok, we will play them all but you people have to stick around. (Rumor has it, Saturday night they played for over 5 hours in Kansas City during this request part.) Everyone laughs, yeah, he's joking.

We finally had to leave at 12:30 this morning. Club still packed. They're still playing. It was so amazing. Bands just don't play for the fun of playing anymore. Seems they have this pre-packaged list of songs they play and they are out of there. It was really cool. Except for the redneck drunks puking in trashcans and the fights and subsequent security ejections, it was a perfect night.

I'm dying this afternoon. I need a nap so bad!

Wow JG that line sounded like a Beast this group must be all that!

I'm with you I need a nap but I am so busy and waiting on other folks to complete their work so I can complete mine so I am the stalker everyone hates LOL

We are having our Xmas party tonight this year we are bowling at some upscale alley/VIP lounge. Sounds interesting, I need to go back to Philly and get Hubby I need to unwind! :dance:

My friend just texted me and said they played till 1:15 a.m. Geez!

Our Christmas party is here in the dining room. Mass....we have to then socialize with each other....and then lunch, which I have to cater. I don't know why they bother. Everyone just wants to get out of here early and start out holidays.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Timeline

Our Christmas party is here in the dining room. Mass....we have to then socialize with each other....and then lunch, which I have to cater. I don't know why they bother. Everyone just wants to get out of here early and start out holidays.

We are not even getting a Xmas party this year, but they are calling it an Employee Appreciation party at the end of January. :huh:

Visa Journey Begins

Prgu.jpgPrgum6.png

Timeline

We are not even getting a Xmas party this year, but they are calling it an Employee Appreciation party at the end of January. :huh:

I think they would appreciate me more if they just let me leave at noon next Wednesday. Mass, maybe. And, then just let us go. Seriously, no one cares.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Timeline
Hey Phillyg20067.gif

Hey Ms Sheka whagwaan?

just chilling and praying that i don't slip slowly into madness :whistle::whistle:

Awwe Mamma whats wrong? chin up sis everything will work out nuh worry yuhself!

Just wondering when these people going to give me my damn decision(NOA2) :angry::angry:

02/04/10 Case complete

02/08/10 Interview scheduled

03/12/10 Interview

03/18/10 POE

03/22/10 applied for SSN

04/01/10 received SSN

04/05/10 received welcome letter dated 03/30/10 :)

04/08/10 Card Production Ordered!

04/13/10 Approval Notice Sent! :)

04/15/10 Second Welcome Letter dated 4/8/10?

04/19/10 Card received!! WOOHOO!

loveshower.gif046314001268967245-final.gif

Removing Conditions Timeline (I-751)

2/11/12 Sent

2/14/12 Delivered

2/15/12 Check Cashed

2/15/12 NOA 1

2/21/12 NOA Received by mail

2/27/2012 Biometrics Notice received

3/13/2012 Biometrics

11/6/2012 RFE

man i hate this damn board!! peace..mi wish everybody the best !! finesse i pray for a save delivery and health baby girls!!!

u"ll should just bundle up and sing cumbayah..if u'll can't be honest about things whats the point again? just to hear congrats and he/she is such a good guy? come on now..and NO mi no give a rass wah anybody feel..

Im tired of people coming on here and getting mad and trying to make the whole board mad or upset.

I can either accept it or ignore it but thats what goes on with an open forum on the internet.

People get mad and say Im done with the board and then come on here as spy's :ph34r::rofl:

Come on are you serious.

Like you stated this is an open forum for all a wi to voice our opinions and that was how she felt so mi nuh think its fair fi yuh to come at her like dat she was expressing how she felt. Dats all I have to say pon dis subject!

Anyhooo did you check out the feva I sent ya!

Girl, I fear no one but God

Lets get that straight.

I dont come on VJ for

negativity

An opinion is that but to put someone down is another thing

Its uncalled for!!!Dats all I have to say pon dis subject!

But you know I love ya much still Philly. :yes::no::yes::rofl:

I have been reading your post to see if you sent me that Snoop or that Gucci. Whats up chica.???????????????????? Hook a sista up yo!!!

Excuse me Sis who said she was being negative that was your perception. Who was putting people down???? We all chime in when there is a topic that needs to be addressed and give our take on it. Everyone feels differently there is never once consensus and that is the beauty of the discussion. One posters delivery may be different from another but at the end of the day we still RESPECT each other. That' why this is an open forum as you stated we all are entitled to speak our minds. People take away with them bits and pieces and digest them and alot of us benefit from this that's why there are so many Sistren are on this forum. No one is being negative but sharing our views, NO one said anything about fearing anyone you should not fear anyone but the Creator. I think you need to read some of the older threads to see how it goes down and be enlightened.

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Timeline

Dat's the same thing I was thinking like aww damn :unsure: ..LOL

Timeline

Come on are you serious.

AMEN :thumbs:

Visa Journey

Service Center :

Consulate : Jamaica

03-13-2009 : Married

10-16-2009: I-130 Sent to Chicago

10-18-2009: I-130 Delivered

10-23-2009: Cashed check

10-23-2009: NOA1

10-27-2009: Touched

02-08-2010: NOA2!! APPROVED!! email/text received

02-13-2010: NOA2 hard copy received

NVC JOURNEY

02-12-2010: NVC Case # assigned

02-15-2010: email address given to NVC operator

02-22-2010: AOS/DS3032 email received by NVC

02-22-2010: AOS $70 bill paid

02-22-2010: DS3032 Hardcopy Fedx

02-23-2010: DS3032 received signed for by K.STLAURENT

03-04-2010: DS3032 accepted and system updated

03-04-2010: paid IV bill

took a long time to send in ppwk due to husband's birth certificate delay :(

got birth certificate FINALLY!!!

didn't keep good records...sent in the ppwk and got a RFE for copy of passport

06-24-2010: NVC received the form I forgot to send ...oops

08-02-2010: still waiting on a case complete.....ughhhhh

08-10-2010: 2nd RFE for an updated police record-although the one we have was dated 4 months ago......ughhhhhhh

09-01-2010: NVC received checklist letter with a new police report..

09-23-2010: case complete FINALLY

11-12-2010: Interview-blue slip, need of a co-sponsor & petitioner at interview

12-07-2010: Petitioner interview w/co-sponsor paperwork

Timeline

Ok so its gang up on me huh!

Ok yall old timers on here and..........

Let me clarify,

I got PM's saying other things so lets not go there with other things that you know nothing about.......

I wasnt trying to go there Philly with you are no one else but just cause she been on here 15 years :blink: dont mean she can just say whatever she want in a PM and then say .....you know what it aint worth it, if you got anything else to say to me say it in a PM so I can address you because here we go with the negativity again

and thats not what the forum is for.

I said my opinion and you said yours such and such said theres and thats it

LET IT GO

NEXT

Visa Journey Begins

Prgu.jpgPrgum6.png

Timeline
that sounds like so much fun, I am clueless now about what to do and Hubby hasn't mentioned anything. I would love to do something with the family but I don't know if that will happen since the phockery this weekend! :angry:

[

Phockery?? So I take it the kids cut up again??

Timeline

Let me clarify,

I got PM's saying other things so lets not go there with other things that you know nothing about.......

I wasnt trying to go there Philly with you are no one else but just cause she been on here 15 years :blink: dont mean she can just say whatever she want in a PM and then say .....you know what it aint worth it, if you got anything else to say to me say it in a PM so I can address you because here we go with the negativity again

LET IT GO

NEXT

All I want to know is are you standing there with your hand on your hip pointing your finger as you shout this? :devil: Cause that's how I see you. Not worth it, my friend. (L)

Kids.....kids......enough now.

Love you all. Everyone chill. Let's talk about something else. I'ts christmas time.......Santa's looking for the nice ones you know!

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Timeline

Let me clarify,

LET IT GO

NEXT

All I want to know is are you standing there with your hand on your hip pointing your finger as you shout this? :devil: Cause that's how I see you. Not worth it, my friend. (L)

Kids.....kids......enough now.

Love you all. Everyone chill. Let's talk about something else. I'ts christmas time.......Santa's looking for the nice ones you know!

I sent you a PM JG

Yes mommie Im done {hands_on_hips.jpg:rofl:

Visa Journey Begins

Prgu.jpgPrgum6.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.