MRStee

Yardies a home and a farrin (Part 21)

5,010 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

good morning everyone ... my ortho appt is today plaease pray that my injury will allow for a walking shoe or cast ... hope everyone has a wonderful day ,..

WITH GOD AND LOVE ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE

LIVE EACH DAY LIKE ITS YOUR LAST

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

CIS Office : Norfolk VA

Date Filed : 2010-04-16

Your item was delivered at 9:31 AM on April 19, 2010 in CHICAGO, IL 60603. The item was signed for by L BOX.

noas via email and text 04/26/2010

checked cashed 4/27/2010

Hard copy NOA 4/30/2010 Dated 4/26/2010

RFE 4/30/2010 need a co sponsor

5/26/2010 sent out evidence request.

5/28/2010 Evidence was received

5/28/2010 Biometrics complete

6/1/2010 touches on I485 and EAD

6/10/10 EAD Card production ordered

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Morning!

Did anyone else see this?

http://www.jamaicaobserver.com/news/Cops-c...rs-in-Ocho-Rios

Cops cut down three robbers in Ocho Rios

BY ALESIA EDWARDS Observer staff reporter ?alesiae@jamaicaobserver.com

Tuesday, December 08, 2009

OCHO RIOS, St Ann — A brazen gun battle in this bustling resort town yesterday afternoon between gunmen and police left three robbers dead and residents praising the police for their quick and brave response.

Police said three gunmen engaged them in a shoot-out about 2:10 pm after they robbed Cambio King in the Ocean Village Shopping Centre. The men were cut down as they traded bullets with police on the plaza before attempting to escape in a White Honda Partner motor car parked along Milford Road.

Police said an undetermined sum of money and firearms were taken from the men, one of whom was killed behind the steering wheel of the getaway car waiting across from the Texaco service station. One collapsed immediately in front of the vehicle while the other fell in the yard of the old courthouse metres away.

LMAO

ed-cartoon-fri-11-dec_w303.jpg

Oops, it merged my posts - the LMAO was for the cartoon

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

I know I'm all alone on here until the morning shift comes on but I need a place to vent. Just when things are going pretty smooth, there has to be a bump in the road. I come home from school at 10:40 to see hubby awake (usually he's half-snoozing by now) & he tells me his Dad can't come for him tomorrow so he's going to 'be here in a couple hours' to pick him up & drive him the 90+ minutes back to his house. ARE YOU FRIKKIN KIDDING ME???!? It is dark, cold, raining buckets & he's going to go on a road trip around 1 in the morning & I have to stress on his late night travels until they arrive at their location at 3 in the morning? The original plan was to come get him some time during the day tomorrow (Friday) & suddenly his dad has too much work to do & can't make it. Uhhh, houston, we have a problem! The logic is completely lacking, & I'm just not digging on this idea. He called his dad to tell him to turn around (since if it's still going to be 2 hours (??....hello, it only takes 90 minutes) then obviously he hasn't gotten too far. So I guess they'll try again tomorrow.....however, I'm still pissed! I'm sleeping on the papasan couch tonight. Goodnight Yardies! :angry:

Ells, sorry to hear that you're frustrated. I hope that you didn't go to bed angry! Today is a new day!

Morning!

Did anyone else see this?

http://www.jamaicaobserver.com/news/Cops-c...rs-in-Ocho-Rios

Cops cut down three robbers in Ocho Rios

BY ALESIA EDWARDS Observer staff reporter ?alesiae@jamaicaobserver.com

Tuesday, December 08, 2009

OCHO RIOS, St Ann — A brazen gun battle in this bustling resort town yesterday afternoon between gunmen and police left three robbers dead and residents praising the police for their quick and brave response.

Police said three gunmen engaged them in a shoot-out about 2:10 pm after they robbed Cambio King in the Ocean Village Shopping Centre. The men were cut down as they traded bullets with police on the plaza before attempting to escape in a White Honda Partner motor car parked along Milford Road.

Police said an undetermined sum of money and firearms were taken from the men, one of whom was killed behind the steering wheel of the getaway car waiting across from the Texaco service station. One collapsed immediately in front of the vehicle while the other fell in the yard of the old courthouse metres away.

LMAO

ed-cartoon-fri-11-dec_w303.jpg

Oops, it merged my posts - the LMAO was for the cartoon

Good morning Sus, that's crazy!

good morning everyone ... my ortho appt is today plaease pray that my injury will allow for a walking shoe or cast ... hope everyone has a wonderful day ,..

Good morning! Sending up positive vibes for you to have a successful appointment at the ortho today!

Removal of Conditions Journey

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/02/2012-Packaged arrived at Vermont Service Center-Signed by D. Renaud

04/05/2012- check cashed

04/07/2012- Recvd NOA in mail dated 04/03/2012

05/14/12-Biometrics Appointment- Completed

12/31/12-Production of card ordered text/email

mjnrabxt.png

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Good Morning Everyone,

Friday finally made it. Ells sorry about your fustration it will work itself out in the end. Try not to go to sleep mad at your hubby :). My2 wish you luck with the orto appointment, I hope that foot gets better really soon. Sus the story is crazy but not to shocking either.

AOS

2/14/10- Married My Best Friend

3/15/10- Sent Off Check and AOS DOCs Express Mail

3/29/10 received Biometrics appointment letter for 4/20/10 will walk in on 3/31/10

5/28/10-Advance Parole Received

6/5/10-EAD Received

6/26/10-Greencard received

JmW0m4.png

Good Morning Everyone,

Friday finally made it. Ells sorry about your fustration it will work itself out in the end. Try not to go to sleep mad at your hubby :). My2 wish you luck with the orto appointment, I hope that foot gets better really soon. Sus the story is crazy but not to shocking either.

Good morning Always Blessed! I know you're getting excited...your man soon come! :dance:

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Timeline
I know I'm all alone on here until the morning shift comes on but I need a place to vent. Just when things are going pretty smooth, there has to be a bump in the road. I come home from school at 10:40 to see hubby awake (usually he's half-snoozing by now) & he tells me his Dad can't come for him tomorrow so he's going to 'be here in a couple hours' to pick him up & drive him the 90+ minutes back to his house. ARE YOU FRIKKIN KIDDING ME???!? It is dark, cold, raining buckets & he's going to go on a road trip around 1 in the morning & I have to stress on his late night travels until they arrive at their location at 3 in the morning? The original plan was to come get him some time during the day tomorrow (Friday) & suddenly his dad has too much work to do & can't make it. Uhhh, houston, we have a problem! The logic is completely lacking, & I'm just not digging on this idea. He called his dad to tell him to turn around (since if it's still going to be 2 hours (??....hello, it only takes 90 minutes) then obviously he hasn't gotten too far. So I guess they'll try again tomorrow.....however, I'm still pissed! I'm sleeping on the papasan couch tonight. Goodnight Yardies! :angry:

I can't blame you for being upsest, but when you calm down, just talk to Lehi calmly. :)

A aircast would be good. They help alot.

Good morning MsTee! It's Friday..... :dance::dance::thumbs:

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Timeline

Good morning sistas :)

You know I had to catch myself because I was getting a little frustrated with Steve over little things. I gave him the most sincerest apology ever last night. I feel so much better today. I think that in the end, I have to go back to how "we" came to be about, and how much I love this man. I don't get a "monthly" like some people do, but I swear I still get the symptoms of it lol...

So on this board: I love you Steve, please forgive me! (L)

You know I had to catch myself because I was getting a little frustrated with Steve over little things. I gave him the most sincerest apology ever last night. I feel so much better today. I think that in the end, I have to go back to how "we" came to be about, and how much I love this man. I don't get a "monthly" like some people do, but I swear I still get the symptoms of it lol...

Awwwww! Girl I'm sure Steve forgives you. I know it must be frustrating to adjust to living together and him being here. Thank you for sharing and others who have shared as well. It is good for us to see what some of the major adjustments are and what to expect. Hoping for you guys to have a long extended make-up session.... :devil:

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Timeline

Girl....that is simple man logic....they just didn't think much about it...I know it is probably too late to say this but don't go to bed mad...I am sure it wasn't Lehi's plan to make u upset.....he was just trying to accommodate his dad and didn't think you would have a problem with it. Go curl up next to your man!!!

I agree completely with Jamerican - there are certain things that you have to learn to just let go - to you, it might be totally ridiculous - but most men just don't think that way and they do stupid ish - But you have to learn to pick your battles wisely - there are some things with DJ that I just know it's easier not to get into a war about -

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Timeline

Awwwww! Girl I'm sure Steve forgives you. I know it must be frustrating to adjust to living together and him being here. Thank you for sharing and others who have shared as well. It is good for us to see what some of the major adjustments are and what to expect. Hoping for you guys to have a long extended make-up session.... :devil:

Thank you and this morning my kids were talking to me telling me how much they really like Steve. My daughter talks to him about boys! :blink: I think she is doing good with him because her biological father isn't in the picture. She said this morning, "Mom I love it when he says "really and truly"! I chuckled because I do too. My son was like "I really bangs wid the boy" lol... I told them see, I told you yall would like him. I just had the biggest smile on my face this morning, Momma done good lol

Good morning MsTee! It's Friday..... :dance::dance::thumbs:

Happy Friday, Good morning sus, that news article was a hot mess...

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Does anyone know how to make peanut porridge?

open the package of grace peanut porridge and add wata!!! :rofl:

:rofl:

ells - ow tings go wid hubby fadda? (mi memba u seh he was being pushy)

Hi Ness! Well, he accepted our holiday plans but he's actually going to come pick him up tomorrow & take him to his house for the weekend. At first I was hesitant but then I got selfish & realized I'll have a WHOLE weekend to myself to sleep in & be able to study for my final exams without any interruptions & decided it was a GREAT idea! :lol:

I know his Dad joneses for his cooking so he'll probably have him make some flour & they'll cook some fish & 'home food' together. He was talking about taking him to play some football (soccer) too. Oh yeah, and he's going to meet his half sister for the first time who lives in another city an hour away from where his dad lives. I hope they have some good bonding time....and that his dad will take him somewhere to get his hair braided! :yes::lol:

that's good to hear...nice for hubby to have some connections....even if they are not perfect....and a weekend to yuhself?? go girl...enjoy it!

OK I finally caught up LOL today has been a whirlwind, but at least I got a chance to go to lunch with the best Manager on the planet! :dancing:

Well I have 3 anniversaries I celebrate with Hubby during the year

1. The day we got married ( Valentines Day)

2. The day we met

3. The day we got engaged ( Christmas Day)

I am now trying to think of the perfect gift for this man for our upcoming anniversary, I want to do something special since this will be the 1st Xmas- Kwanzaa Holiday in the States.

He Loves jewelry so I want to get him a new set of diamond studs and a new watch I think he will love that. I was also thinking of maybe surprising him with a night at the Inn of the Dove or the Feather nest inn.

1-09Dove-021a.jpg

1-09Dove-010a.jpg

cherry-hill.jpg

I am so excited I love surprises LOL

we went to one like that last year with the big heart bed......SEXY PARTY TIME!!!!!

Timeline

Girl....that is simple man logic....they just didn't think much about it...I know it is probably too late to say this but don't go to bed mad...I am sure it wasn't Lehi's plan to make u upset.....he was just trying to accommodate his dad and didn't think you would have a problem with it. Go curl up next to your man!!!

I agree completely with Jamerican - there are certain things that you have to learn to just let go - to you, it might be totally ridiculous - but most men just don't think that way and they do stupid ish - But you have to learn to pick your battles wisely - there are some things with DJ that I just know it's easier not to get into a war about -

It's got to be tough for him too, Ells. He wants to please you; but he also wants to please his father. You said it was great he was going. He didn't really think the time change was that big a deal. And, he doesn't have a big grasp of what bad weather means yet.

I think it's great his dad wants to be part of his life now. Maybe it won't work out in the end and this is just a phase. Or maybe it will turn into a really great thing. Either way, you have to let it run it's course.

Does anyone know how to make peanut porridge?

open the package of grace peanut porridge and add wata!!! :rofl:

:rofl:

ells - ow tings go wid hubby fadda? (mi memba u seh he was being pushy)

Hi Ness! Well, he accepted our holiday plans but he's actually going to come pick him up tomorrow & take him to his house for the weekend. At first I was hesitant but then I got selfish & realized I'll have a WHOLE weekend to myself to sleep in & be able to study for my final exams without any interruptions & decided it was a GREAT idea! :lol:

I know his Dad joneses for his cooking so he'll probably have him make some flour & they'll cook some fish & 'home food' together. He was talking about taking him to play some football (soccer) too. Oh yeah, and he's going to meet his half sister for the first time who lives in another city an hour away from where his dad lives. I hope they have some good bonding time....and that his dad will take him somewhere to get his hair braided! :yes::lol:

that's good to hear...nice for hubby to have some connections....even if they are not perfect....and a weekend to yuhself?? go girl...enjoy it!

OK I finally caught up LOL today has been a whirlwind, but at least I got a chance to go to lunch with the best Manager on the planet! :dancing:

2. The day we met

I am now trying to think of the perfect gift for this man for our upcoming anniversary, I want to do something special since this will be the 1st Xmas- Kwanzaa Holiday in the States.

He Loves jewelry so I want to get him a new set of diamond studs and a new watch I think he will love that. I was also thinking of maybe surprising him with a night at the Inn of the Dove or the Feather nest inn.

1-09Dove-021a.jpg

1-09Dove-010a.jpg

cherry-hill.jpg

we went to one like that last year with the big heart bed......SEXY PARTY TIME!!!!!

and look at where that got you??????? :whistle:

Edited by *JG*

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Timeline

2. The day we met

Philly three anniversaries?? It sounds like someone is looking for an excuse to get more gifts. LOL Please don’t kill the man if he doesn’t remember all of them. I think the most important is the your wedding day…These places remind me of the Caesars Pocono Resorts. I love the private swimming pool. You can do so many things in them. I had a ball in it on my honeymoon…

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.