MRStee

Yardies a home and a farrin (Part 21)

5,010 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

Nice story DW -- dang, I was so mean to my hubby...I saw him in different places within a 8 month period before I finally spoke to him....he said he just knew. I told him he was stalking me.

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dance floor where? MI or JA?

here in Michigan

his friends told him not to ask me to dance, they said if i felt like he was harassing me i could get him fired!

ummmmm no, #######

:bonk:

nat~

i have my noa1 and biometrics appt letter..... with case numbers

is the website i posted the one you used?

irie~ good job taking care of biznazz!

Way to go on Biometrics Appt and NOA1 !!!

Removal of Conditions Journey

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/02/2012-Packaged arrived at Vermont Service Center-Signed by D. Renaud

04/05/2012- check cashed

04/07/2012- Recvd NOA in mail dated 04/03/2012

05/14/12-Biometrics Appointment- Completed

12/31/12-Production of card ordered text/email

mjnrabxt.png

Nice story DW -- dang, I was so mean to my hubby...I saw him in different places within a 8 month period before I finally spoke to him....he said he just knew. I told him he was stalking me.

Trelawny, I know that feeling of being stalked. I guess its true that men know what they know...when they find the one they be persisent!

Alright Ladies, I better go and work a bit...or else...I will need to become a professional dancer :dance: in real life! Likkle more

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
nat~

i have my noa1 and biometrics appt letter..... with case numbers

is the website i posted the one you used?

I can't get to the case status check website at work, for some reason. Here's the link I would use, if I could: https://egov.uscis.gov/cris/Dashboard.do

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
good moring everyone ... pain really got to me today so i called in to work .....hope every has great day

Good morning My2, sorry you in pain. You go to the ortho tomorrow right? :unsure:

thanks yes i am going into work for a few then i have an appt at 930 .. but today i decided not to stress about going in

O.k. I missed it how did you hurt your foot again?

i stepped in a big hole while climbing the falls @dunns river ...

Oh o.k. Dunns Rivers. I climbed it but I neva eva will do it again.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
good moring everyone ... pain really got to me today so i called in to work .....hope every has great day

Good morning My2, sorry you in pain. You go to the ortho tomorrow right? :unsure:

thanks yes i am going into work for a few then i have an appt at 930 .. but today i decided not to stress about going in

lol i would do it again

WITH GOD AND LOVE ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE

LIVE EACH DAY LIKE ITS YOUR LAST

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

CIS Office : Norfolk VA

Date Filed : 2010-04-16

Your item was delivered at 9:31 AM on April 19, 2010 in CHICAGO, IL 60603. The item was signed for by L BOX.

noas via email and text 04/26/2010

checked cashed 4/27/2010

Hard copy NOA 4/30/2010 Dated 4/26/2010

RFE 4/30/2010 need a co sponsor

5/26/2010 sent out evidence request.

5/28/2010 Evidence was received

5/28/2010 Biometrics complete

6/1/2010 touches on I485 and EAD

6/10/10 EAD Card production ordered

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

Timeline

lol i would do it again

I was never interested in climbing the Falls but Ive also never been to Ocho Rios for that matter

Dens nice story....

When I was dating we met on the dance floor too and he was so not my type. I think your wedding colors defiantly need to include the color gold :rofl: ... LOL

So after meeting him how long before you went back?

LOL :rofl: No the only gold better be our wedding bands...

It took me 4 months to return. I knew that I loved him right away...I know that sounds crazy but it took a minute for me to accept that this was real. I've been back now a total of 5 times since our first time meeting. We used them 4 months to get to know each other...talking on the phone, e-mails, and letters, cards...awww

:angry: His dang gon ex was lurking...wanting to get back together with him...so I was trying to not get caught up being anyone's rebound girl! We didn't find out until months later that his ex was preg with his son...thus the whole issue with him having a son just being born in September... :bonk:

Damn, damn, damn!!!!!!! I have to give him credit because since day one he and I have always said no matter what let's try our best to keep it real and be honest...and even though I know it was hard for him to tell me that early on somethings, he did tell me! Then it was up to me what to do about it, stay or walk it out!!!!

Edited by Dens Wifey

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

lol i would do it again

I was never interested in climbing the Falls but Ive also never been to Ocho Rios for that matter

i did nt want to go either t first but his friends all took off work so that they could take me to at least one tourist type activity ..im glad we did we all had a great time ... i was just as happy hanging out with him on the beachadn with his family ..

WITH GOD AND LOVE ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE

LIVE EACH DAY LIKE ITS YOUR LAST

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

CIS Office : Norfolk VA

Date Filed : 2010-04-16

Your item was delivered at 9:31 AM on April 19, 2010 in CHICAGO, IL 60603. The item was signed for by L BOX.

noas via email and text 04/26/2010

checked cashed 4/27/2010

Hard copy NOA 4/30/2010 Dated 4/26/2010

RFE 4/30/2010 need a co sponsor

5/26/2010 sent out evidence request.

5/28/2010 Evidence was received

5/28/2010 Biometrics complete

6/1/2010 touches on I485 and EAD

6/10/10 EAD Card production ordered

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

Timeline

It took me 4 months to return. I knew that I loved him right away...I know that sounds crazy but it took a minute for me to accept that this was real. I've been back now a total of 5 times since our first time meeting. We used them 4 months to get to know each other...talking on the phone, e-mails, and letters, cards...awww

:angry: His dang gon ex was lurking...wanting to get back together with him...so I was trying to not get caught up being anyone's rebound girl! We didn't find out until months later that his ex was preg with his son...thus the whole issue with him having a son just being born in September... :bonk:

Damn, damn, damn!!!!!!! I have to give him credit because since day one he and I have always said no matter what let's try our best to keep it real and be honest...and even though I know it was hard for him to tell me that early on somethings, he did tell me! Then it was up to me what to do about it, stay or walk it out!!!!

LDR are hard to begin with and to have extra things added to it are even harder. I didn't believe Steve either at first. What still amazes me about him is that he has no children, he doesn't smoke, hardly drinks and his ability to love me so fast - He is so boring! :rofl::rofl: But I LOVES me some him!!! All 6ft 4 of him! mmmmmmmm such a tall drink of water... whew, let me calm down... lol.. Anyway Im very happy for you DW!!! :)

LDR are hard to begin with and to have extra things added to it are even harder. I didn't believe Steve either at first. What still amazes me about him is that he has no children, he doesn't smoke, hardly drinks and his ability to love me so fast - He is so boring! :rofl::rofl: But I LOVES me some him!!! All 6ft 4 of him! mmmmmmmm such a tall drink of water... whew, let me calm down... lol.. Anyway Im very happy for you DW!!! :)

Thanks MsTee. Yes, yo mane so tall...hehehe, go girl! LDR are very difficult but by the grace of God we hanging in there...the baby was a major"Skurrrrrtttt" I put the brakes all the way on but I already knew that his ex was trying to come back in the picture and they were together so long and I knew how it was to shake someone you loved for so long...My ex of 8 years :angry: that mug still be calling....he needs to go sit down... :ot2: but yes, this situation has brought us together. Cause by time we found out about baby our finace paperwork was submitted and everything...it was like...wow, I don't believe this mess! :blush: At the end of the day, adults are adults...handle your responsibility as a man, that child is innocent and a blessing. So maybe I'm too nice but I already dun went crazy for that baby with buying stuff, and because of the love I have for his father that baby is loved...don't get it twisted though, I'm no one's fool...so Den better be on the good foot or else, cause my brothers, Step-Dad, and Daddy don't play bout me at all!

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

I guess I'm not scared to share anymore on here! Den would kill me....he so shy and all... :wacko:

Oh well, he knew what he was getting into with me and he knows I'm so worth it! So I appreciate being able to share on here with you guys. Our love is not perfect but its a perfect love for us! :crying:

Edited by Dens Wifey

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Maybe you will tell me to STFU, you are too nosy; but here it goes.................What does the baby's mother think of you bringing the baby here?

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.