10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Good Morning Ladies.

Charandivan...this is your week! Don't stress everything is going to work out perfect!

Philly, DaDa and Bunz all together at one time. Watch out Kingston is all I have to say!

Nat if you two have a baby that looks like that you will be fighting the boys off all day long!

I miss Dens I know she has to be getting excited for tomorrow!

Hi Irie Cat and Sus!

I mamajew and Eric- I forgot about the Fantasia show last night but I watched the Bachelor...Drama!

Aww man I forgot about the Bachelor. See too many things on at one time and I was so sleepy. I heard he kicked her off because he thinks she smashed the producer…

He’s cute.

Did anyone ever watch Temptation Island? I used to love that show back in the day.

Filed: Timeline
Go down Feb 6 - 14th :whistle:

sus, I wish husband will be there around that time but I can't go with him because of business travel...we're hoping the house will be ready by June at the latest August.

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

That is a hard one Tre...go both times..

DaDa he didn't kick her off the show did. They kicked her off and then told him about it after.

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

Nope, not selfish - see her other post - I knew her hubby will be there then! So she could kill two birds with one stone - actually 3, cause it's Cara's wedding!

he's comming back on the 30th... then he has to go back Feb 10 - 15 (no fair) :crying:

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

tep aff a mi name

Timeline
he's comming back on the 30th... then he has to go back Feb 10 - 15 (no fair) :crying:

Hey Tre how are you? Long Time no hear. I will call you tonight.

Wedding Day: December 15, 2009

oMQjm5.png

AOS

02/17/10: AOS Sent via UPS (Thank you Lord) (Sent Cashier's Check)

02/18/10: AOS Delivered (Signed for by CHIBA @ 9:12am)

02/24/10: NOA-1 Received via Email & Text

02/26/10: NOA-1 Hard Copy Received in the mail (I-485, I-765 & I-131)

03/02/10: Online Status Check Available

03/09/10: Touch (I-485) - Case Transferred to CSC

03/13/10: Biometrics Letter Arrived(Appt 3/24/10) (Finally) - Notice Dated 3/3/10

03/15/10: Transfer of Case Notice arrived in the mail

03/24/10: Completed Biometrics

04/07/10: EAD Card Porduction Ordered

04/07/10: AP Approved

04/12/10: Received AP Hard Copy in the Mail

04/12/10: EAD Document Production Ordered again (dont know why)

04/13/10: EAD Post-Decision Activity (I think they mailed it out)

04/15/10: EAD Arrived in the Mail

09/14/10: AOS touched - Case transferred to National Benefits Center (SMDH)

09/17/10: AOS touched - Case transferred to USCIS for processing (SMDH)

09/28/10: Interview Letter came in the mail (Interview 10/27/10)

10/27/10: Interview Done (Thank God now we wait)

10/29/10: Card/Document Production Ordered

11/03/10: Card/Document Production Ordered

11/04/10: Post Decision Activity

11/08/10: Green Card Received (No more stress until October 2012)

Hey Tre how are you? Long Time no hear. I will call you tonight.

What's up cousin; I'm here --- went back to work this week and it's so hard to stay awake, but I'm acutally glad to be back to work. Trying to figure out my travel plans for this year, summer camp, weddings, house projects...and oh yea, school starts next Tuesday...what was I thinking...I feel so OLD!

tep aff a mi name

Timeline
What's up cousin; I'm here --- went back to work this week and it's so hard to stay awake, but I'm acutally glad to be back to work. Trying to figure out my travel plans for this year, summer camp, weddings, house projects...and oh yea, school starts next Tuesday...what was I thinking...I feel so OLD!

OLD...not you its more like SUPER WOMAN. :luv:

oMQjm5.png

AOS

03/13/10: Biometrics Letter Arrived(Appt 3/24/10) (Finally) - Notice Dated 3/3/10

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Good morning ladies

:protest: My granny is fighting for her life. Sitting up, eyes open :blink:, trying to move her srms, and the doctors said that they have to take the ventilator off her and put in a traeche. Then they said that she is not getting better internally so we need to give her medicine and let her go in her sleep.#######

Aint that murder

Im so mad now, but ima pray because I can go off and the nurses are being rude to my family, but Im that one that they dont wanna mess wit so I tell my auntie ima stay away cuz the police will be called dealing with me.

Visa Journey Begins

Prgu.jpgPrgum6.png

OLD...not you its more like SUPER WOMAN. :luv:

mi a try...how is my cousin doing...is he liking it here? It's be raining like crazy, windy and chilly in Trelawny.

tep aff a mi name

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

You will be fine with school - I have actually found with some classes that it is easier being in school now than it was when I was a naive teen - I think the life experience helps you more with grasping the work.

However, I am not looking forward to the semester starting Tuesday :crying:

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Timeline
mi a try...how is my cousin doing...is he liking it here? It's be raining like crazy, windy and chilly in Trelawny.

He has his days..but he likes it. Yea I spoke to his mom and she told me the weather is bad. I need to find him something to do he is getting really bored.

oMQjm5.png

AOS

You will be fine with school - I have actually found with some classes that it is easier being in school now than it was when I was a naive teen - I think the life experience helps you more with grasping the work.

However, I am not looking forward to the semester starting Tuesday :crying:

Schools starts for me Tuesday as well :crying: so I'll cry along with you 3 classes and I didn't know BOOKS were so DAMN EXPENSIVE! Thank God for used book stores, but since it's a new major they don't have many used books out there. :crying:

JQ -- we were faced with the same decision with my grandfather in 1992 and we could all see the look in his face that he was tired and my family couldn't bear the pain that was in his eyes. He wrote on a piece of paper that (it's time)...we made arrangements before he got seriously ill and he said that we would know when the time was right...it hurt to lose my grandfather, but it hurt me so much more to see how much pain he was in...

tep aff a mi name

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Im in school also Tre (I got 9 months to go then I will have my Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Information (sounds so professional)

I just finished my classes Saturday and started new ones yestrerday. And Im almost 30 so so dont speak of being old because I feel it also. :yes:

Aww Im on Facebook right now and just got a Instant Message from Damniecy- she never come on here anymore :crying:

BRB going to go IM with mi friend

Visa Journey Begins

Prgu.jpgPrgum6.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.