Top Posters In This Topic

nat- that's too cute!

:)

:help:

i have a 10 am appointment with a personal trainer-

im scared

:help:

TA TA

Hey Just good luck with the trainer, my trainer is Billy Blanks LOL and he is crazy :wacko::lol:

Morning all!

Good luck with the trainer, Just -

Did you all see this?

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=236269

Ruh Roh this is a shame, I agree with your post she needs to cancel and withdrawal and file for divorce ASAP!

Good Morning Yardies....How is everyone doing today?

Mawning Lady C ((waving))

Gurl this is the trip I plan on looking plain Jane I really just wanna have fun, relax and kick it. I’m still trying to figure out where I want to bring my birthday in at.

Wait hold up when is your Bday exactly mine is the 17th! We should have a partay!

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

finesse you are terrible lol

morning yardies!

I864 delivered November 2nd.....nvc logged it on November 5th

DS230 delivered November 6th.....nvc logged it on November 12th

Welcome to US Letter May 19th

Card production ordered May 25th

739444001253587733-final.gif

upherebl.gif

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
We went bowling tonight (Steven's first time) at Dave & Buster's. I used my 9000+ tickets to get a crockpot (for 4500). Then, on the way out, we passed the Gene machine so we decided to see another potential way our child will look:

18537_766015471787_9600706_42772691_6223899_n.jpg

She is beautiful. Darn it I left mine home again. Steve had the pictures in his coat pocket! I will scan it tomorrow.

Good morning Yardies :)

Timeline
:help:Yardies... I called a Civil Surgeon about Garfields I-693 and I was told that it will be $80 for the MMR & $50 to fill out the paper. Is this a fair price?

im not sure... Im not going to do the civil surgeon, hopefully we won't get an RFE :(

LOL Tee, and I had one of those moments ( I denounce you my son LOL) this morning UGHHH I am counting down my days till I escape :yes:

I know mama it will get better (F)

Timeline
Tee that story was a trip right! She always makes you hate her characters too LOL I'm gonna post a one today but still drama filled stand by I have a million people asking me questions :wacko:

Yeah she does, I was so into it Steve fell asleep lol

Timeline

who caught fantasia's show last night?

i was STRUGGLING to stay awake through ray j's show

but i managed to catch bits and peices of fantasia's show

her brother is a trip

upherebl.gif

Timeline

Morning all!!! Just passing through to see whats up. Hope everyone is feeling ok. I actually wanted to watch Fantasia show but allergies were bothering me and the damn benadryl had me knocked out early.

Anyhow, as always, everyone take care until i forward back in the forum.

Later

morning peeps!! is it friday yet?

girl Hell naw it needs to hurry too!

hooked on phonics worked for me!

LOL

morning yardies!

Mawning Bunz, so answer Dada and my burning question after the interview are you hightailing it off the island or will you be around the 2/14-22 to grace us with your presence?

I know mama it will get better (F)

From your lips to God's ears :innocent:

21st the day before we leave :crying: ..

OOOh Sunday yeah :dance: we will coordinate something the last hoorah before we come back to reality :crying:

****ROC VSC****

Timeline
Mawning Bunz, so answer Dada and my burning question after the interview are you hightailing it off the island or will you be around the 2/14-22 to grace us with your presence?

i'll definitely be around

to be honest, i'm not gonna think about what happens after till i get the result, but regardless of the decision, i will be around for at least another couple months

upherebl.gif

Timeline
i'll definitely be around

to be honest, i'm not gonna think about what happens after till i get the result, but regardless of the decision, i will be around for at least another couple months

We got your back Bunzie, no matter what happens! Sending Positive vibes and blessing to you and hubby! (F)(L)

LOL @ Steve he will love the Gangsta one!

who caught fantasia's show last night?

i was STRUGGLING to stay awake through ray j's show

but i managed to catch bits and peices of fantasia's show

her brother is a trip

Bunz Fantasia is on DVR I will catch up, regarding Ray J I am like :blink: :blink: :blink: @ his remaining choices umm I see another show in the works! What happened to the Stallionaires reunion show?

Morning all!!! Just passing through to see whats up. Hope everyone is feeling ok. I actually wanted to watch Fantasia show but allergies were bothering me and the damn benadryl had me knocked out early.

Anyhow, as always, everyone take care until i forward back in the forum.

Later

Mawning have a great day!

****ROC VSC****

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.