MRStee

Yardies a home and a farrin (Part 21)

5,010 posts in this topic

I'm tellin.. I'm telling..... :rofl:

Dada!!!!! You can't do me like that my friend... :rofl:

Well Yardies, our time has finally come!! :dance: I just got back from a week business trip to Michigan (cold & snowy), and have today to unpack & pack as I leave for Jamaica in the morning!!!! I'm so excited for our interview on Wednesday I can hardly think straight! Thank goodness I had the presence of mind to get all my immigration stuff together before I left for my trip last week. I'm as prepared as I can be; all original docs, packets, receipts, phone logs, pictures, financial records, pictures, police cert, we pick the med record up on Monday (exam seemed to go fine). Now I'm just struggling with what to wear!!

Well, I have a million things to do so I better run. Wishing all of us with interviews the very best. I'll post & update our timeline as soon as I can.

Sam

Best wishes!!!

Facebook let me know that The Wailers will be at the House of Blues here tonight. Thinking about surprising Steven, but I really don't want to spend the $$ or be in a very crowded place. But he wants to go to some monster car show today. I rather The Wailers than a car show.

That Monster Car Show sounds like fun Nat!!!

Removal of Conditions Journey

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/02/2012-Packaged arrived at Vermont Service Center-Signed by D. Renaud

04/05/2012- check cashed

04/07/2012- Recvd NOA in mail dated 04/03/2012

05/14/12-Biometrics Appointment- Completed

12/31/12-Production of card ordered text/email

mjnrabxt.png

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Alright you guys...I'm going to miss you all next week. :crying: Please be on your best behavior, while I'm gone...

Serious talk....I want to thank you all for being there for me...giving it to me straight with no chaser and just sharing experiences and giving support...just like a family does :crying: Thanks for being my VJ family...I truly mean that from the bottom of my lil heart... :star:

Awwwwwwwwwwwwww Den's your welcome.. my phone is on ready set go mama! I'll be waiting to share the good news!!! :)

Timeline

Good morning yardies, so much for the sexy party, he gave me a massage and I fell asleep! :blink: Then I woke up in the middle of the night almost crying because I had a really bad dream that my son came back in the house saying he raped someone and his picture was on the news!!!! :blink: My son was still awake talking on the phone. I gave him a big hug and told him I loved him. I told steve no more fried fish for me for a lil bit :rofl:

Hi Lovesponge, I hope all is well with you :)

Hi TAMH!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Good morning yardies, so much for the sexy party, he gave me a massage and I fell asleep! :blink: Then I woke up in the middle of the night almost crying because I had a really bad dream that my son came back in the house saying he raped someone and his picture was on the news!!!! :blink: My son was still awake talking on the phone. I gave him a big hug and told him I loved him. I told steve no more fried fish for me for a lil bit :rofl:

Hi Lovesponge, I hope all is well with you :)

Hi TAMH!

Hi MrsTee, I am just trying to catch up on everyones progress. How are you doing? I am doing great My hubby got his greencard tuesday and already got a job. Thank God because I have about two more months before I go on maternity leave.

"Patience with others is Love, Patience with self is Hope, Patience with God is Faith."--

Adel Bestavros

Timeline
Hi MrsTee, I am just trying to catch up on everyones progress. How are you doing? I am doing great My hubby got his greencard tuesday and already got a job. Thank God because I have about two more months before I go on maternity leave.

That's so awesome. We both look forward to the day when Steven gets a job. He'll feel much better bringing in money, plus it'll help us save up for a house.

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Well Yardies, our time has finally come!! :dance: I just got back from a week business trip to Michigan (cold & snowy), and have today to unpack & pack as I leave for Jamaica in the morning!!!! I'm so excited for our interview on Wednesday I can hardly think straight! Thank goodness I had the presence of mind to get all my immigration stuff together before I left for my trip last week. I'm as prepared as I can be; all original docs, packets, receipts, phone logs, pictures, financial records, pictures, police cert, we pick the med record up on Monday (exam seemed to go fine). Now I'm just struggling with what to wear!!

Well, I have a million things to do so I better run. Wishing all of us with interviews the very best. I'll post & update our timeline as soon as I can.

Sam

positive vibes for your interview...

WITH GOD AND LOVE ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE

LIVE EACH DAY LIKE ITS YOUR LAST

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

CIS Office : Norfolk VA

Date Filed : 2010-04-16

Your item was delivered at 9:31 AM on April 19, 2010 in CHICAGO, IL 60603. The item was signed for by L BOX.

noas via email and text 04/26/2010

checked cashed 4/27/2010

Hard copy NOA 4/30/2010 Dated 4/26/2010

RFE 4/30/2010 need a co sponsor

5/26/2010 sent out evidence request.

5/28/2010 Evidence was received

5/28/2010 Biometrics complete

6/1/2010 touches on I485 and EAD

6/10/10 EAD Card production ordered

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Praise God there is a flight to Kingston for 198 RT I'm all up on that now! Calling my cousin so he can hurry and book too but looks like we will have to go down the date of the wedding to get this price but that will work we can do it in the evening even more fabulous! :star:

Philly how long will you be there? I'll miss the wedding but I'll be there on the 18th..

Timeline
Philly, that's a great price!

Who you tellin'!!

I did the license, SSN, most bank accounts, most credit cards, car insurance, health/dental insurance, electricity. Still need to finish a bank account/credit card (Discover wants you to fax them your marriage license), several online investment accounts, and various membership cards (grocery stores, drug store).

Someone reminded us on another thread about car title, too.

Nat you really get stuff done. It took me almost a year to change my stuff.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

LMFAO BUNZ stop it please i am rolllliiiiinnnnnggggg @hairline

** I been to hell and back but the key words is I'm back thanks to the grace of god! **

Love...Live...Life... (It's is better to have loved than to have never loved at all)

4/9/09 - Sent I-129F to Vermont Service Center via USPS

4/10/09 - VSC received packet

4/13/09- VSC opened package

4/15/09- VSC mailed NOA1

4/17/09- VSC cashed check

4/17/09-NOA1 online

4/20/09-NOA1 hard copy

4/20/09-Touched

4/20/09- now we wait...

8/27/09- touched

8/31/09- approved!!

9/4/09- letter saying they mailed info to kingston

11/16/09 sent DS230 via email

11/18/09 rec email stating interview was scheduled for Dec

11/19/09 sent email asking what day in Dec and they responded Dec 8th!!!!! 2WEEKS

11/20/09 rescheduled to Dec 22 my preference date

12/22/09 Went to JA 12/9 and di ting is postponed until mi kno it's right!!! mi nah rush into nothing mi rather wait forever and kno everyting proper and sort out then rush and bawl lata... Mi kno when mi ting ah happen it ah happen RIGHT suh fah now mi ah wait likkle more...

DSC02522-1.jpgDSC02523-1.jpg

Timeline
Sam & Rasta, sounds like you're very prepared. Best wishes & we look forward to hearing the update.

----

So I spent a bit of time reading the IMBRA forum about people whose visa petitions are covered by the Adam Walsh Act. That felt like taking a dive into the Effect of Major Family Changes to Immigration Benefits section. People are going through heavy things over there.

------

Last night, we watched The Pacifier (starring Vin Diesel). I had nightmares based on that story.

-----

Facebook let me know that The Wailers will be at the House of Blues here tonight. Thinking about surprising Steven, but I really don't want to spend the $$ or be in a very crowded place. But he wants to go to some monster car show today. I rather The Wailers than a car show.

Nat only u would get nightmares from pacifier..

Timeline

So today i found the dresses for my bridesmaid and the suits for the men ... i have made good progress i am so happy ..

post-62748-1263088886_thumb.jpg

WITH GOD AND LOVE ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE

LIVE EACH DAY LIKE ITS YOUR LAST

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

CIS Office : Norfolk VA

Date Filed : 2010-04-16

Your item was delivered at 9:31 AM on April 19, 2010 in CHICAGO, IL 60603. The item was signed for by L BOX.

noas via email and text 04/26/2010

checked cashed 4/27/2010

Hard copy NOA 4/30/2010 Dated 4/26/2010

RFE 4/30/2010 need a co sponsor

5/26/2010 sent out evidence request.

5/28/2010 Evidence was received

5/28/2010 Biometrics complete

6/1/2010 touches on I485 and EAD

6/10/10 EAD Card production ordered

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

Timeline
Good news yardies--THE GREENCARD ARRIVED TODAY!!! WHOOOOO HOOOOO! :dance::dance::dance: Lawd I'm so glad that part is done with! Now who can tell me...is he supposed to be carrying it in his wallet or do we put it up?

Congrats. Ms. Palmer.

Yeah mon! lol

Monday's class - Lesson #1 - How to dress sexy fa di sexy party!

I will be there!!!

What? And I almost lost my mind up in Shades....lol :wacko: That place was off the chain. I think I went on what they call the "Freaky Night" :devil: Too much for my little eyes and thangs! :innocent:

I went to Freaky night. I missed the midget, but there were many other things going on that had me dumbfounded. :blink:

Sam

Sending positive vibes for your upcoming interview!! Remember to bring a pen.

Congratulations on the GC. The timing couldn't have been better.

Edited by charandivan

K-1 Timeline

8/27/2009 - Mailed I-129F Petition to USCIS

8/28/2009 - NOA 1

10/06/2009 - NOA2 received!!! Thank you lord!!

11/24/2009 - Interview Scheduled at 8:30am*APPROVED*

12/02/2009 - VISA IN HAND

12/04/2009 - POE - Atlanta, GA

AOS Timeline

1/16/2010 - Wedding *Viva Las Vegas*

2/02/2010 - Mailed AOS/AP/EAP

2/03/2010 - Package arrived to Chicago Lockbox

2/09/2010 - Received NOA1 notice via email

2/10/2010 - Check cashed

2/13/2010 - Received NOA1 hardcopy

2/23/2010 - Case transferred to California

2/26/2010 - Biometrics Appt. 11am

3/1/2010 - Touched

4/2/2010 - AP Approved (Email and Text Notification)

4/2/2010 - EAD Card Production Ordered

4/10/2010 - EAD and AP received in the mail!!

Timeline
I went to Freaky night. I missed the midget, but there were many other things going on that had me dumbfounded. :blink:

Such as...

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

Timeline

Thats is AWESOME! Im sooooooooooooooo happy for you guys :)

positive vibes for your interview...

Ditto to that!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.