MRStee

Yardies a home and a farrin (Part 21)

5,010 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
I'm soooooo ready! :devil:

I'm about 60% packed. Will finish up the rest today since I plan on leaving work early since I got here and found out the office decided to have a delayed opening and advised us at the last minute. Most all the early arrivers were already here or on the way....ughhhhh! :angry:

MrsTee, that's cute though. He not trying to catch no drifts while he sleep. I love it! Get a picha of the hat for us! :star:

see we on the same page girl :rofl:

Morning People! Happy Friday!

Louis and I went to breakfast this morning before I had to get started on work. I AM SO SLEEPY!

1 huge coffee from starbucks and then 2 more cups at breakfast... I need to start mainlining the caffeine!

Good morning, i just put a pot on, i was going thru withdrawl these last two days :blink:

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Saint Lucia
Timeline

Sus - I am sorry about your friend. Sending positive vibes out. It is heartbreaking.

Mrs Tee... glad you are feeling better!!

Mrs Palmer... glad adjustment isnt a total disaster. I think "adjustment" will last a LONG TIME in this house. :)

June 29 2009: Green Card Received

March 6 2011: Lifting Conditions

June 6 2012: Apply for US Citizenship

fkn0hd.jpg

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
On the positive side, there's no one here to notice. My manager is in Brazil and I don't have a supervisor right now.

It just means I have to stay until 6:25pm.

Did they go to Brazil for the Carnival??

By the way I'm home!!! They closed schools due to the weather so I figured I mines well keep an eye on the kids..LOL

I am gonna claim my Husband this year, although I was married in 2008 I called the IRS and was told to file head of household married but could not claim him since he did not reside in my household for 6 mos or greater. So this year I can't wait to claim him $$$$$ I need to change my name tomorrow @ SSN I dread this because its so much involved in changing of the last name, but Hubby is not happy bout me not taking care of it so that's on my priority list!

Dang Philly yuh have a lot of things on that list...

Timeline
Good morning Yardies!!!

Mrs. Palmer, so glad to hear that things are on the up and up! Congrats! Reading that made me say..."Awwwww!"

Yeah her story made me say aww too. That is what its all about. You won’t always have happy times but as long as you work through them together that is all that matters. I feel the love she has for her hubby in her response and that is what's definitely Up!!!

yaadies wah oonuh a gwaan wid..jus a pass tru wid a quick link

Chiney (((waving))) I was on last night and just missed you, mi kna yuh live pon FB LOL

The wedding is on Saturday. I still have a couple of things to do so I am in panic-mode. I bought the outfit for my wedding night sexy party today :devil: , bought my jewelry and the remaining items for his outfit. Now I just need to find a salon to do my hair and makeup, figure out where we are having dinner and find a tiara/veil or some type of headpiece. Its funny how I still have all of this left to do, but I have all of our entertainment plans figured out!

Congrats Char tomorrow is the big day are you nervous! what are your entertainment plans?:luv:

Morning all!

TGIF, but I woke up to SNOW this am :cry:

It's been a harder than normal adjustment back - One of my co-workers (we also worked together at a previous job, so we have been friends for over 10 years) has cancer and has been battling for a long time now - While I was away, she started a new type of chemo. Apparently, it didn't go well, and she has been very sick since - Her lungs are filling with fluid, and she has had to have them drained (2 liters of fluid at a time, she weighs all of 90 lbs). I spoke with her yesterday, and she said she doesn't think she is coming back to work again - and that she is stopping chemo.

My heart is breaking - no matter what, it's like she can't catch a break - Within a 6 month window, she lost her mom, her ex-husband, and was diagnosed - now she is dealing with the stress of being ill and a single parent - she's from France so she has no other family here.

Please say prayers for her -

Oh Sus this is so sad, you are breaking my heart this morning I know the perils of cancer all to well..... I am saying a prayer for your friend right now I pray for her strength and clarity to move forward and deal with this and most of all that her health improves for a full recovery. (F)

Morning People! Happy Friday!

Louis and I went to breakfast this morning before I had to get started on work. I AM SO SLEEPY!

1 huge coffee from starbucks and then 2 more cups at breakfast... I need to start mainlining the caffeine!

Hey Irie Happy Friday right back at ya!

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Timeline
Nope. When I saw the 4-month pregnant girl today, I didn't understand how I never noticed her stomach before. It's not huge, but definitely noticeable. However, I do notice hair style/length changes right away.

I wonder if you can make them with rum. I can't do vodka. It makes me sweat & fall asleep.

Sure you can. You may have to adjust a bit if the rum is too strong a taste or too weak a taste, you know?

Dat's it I'm joining this church!!!

Ha I memeba the first time I tried jello shots. I'm still foggy on what happened but I know the next day when I woke up my X husband wanted to marry me….He told me all his life he has been looking for a girl like me.

I never asked him to fill in the details. I figured it couldn't have been good.

You ex husband? Like he was your ex already by then? Cause if that's the case, that is funnier then shyt.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Timeline
Morning all!

It's been a harder than normal adjustment back - One of my co-workers (we also worked together at a previous job, so we have been friends for over 10 years) has cancer and has been battling for a long time now - While I was away, she started a new type of chemo. Apparently, it didn't go well, and she has been very sick since - Her lungs are filling with fluid, and she has had to have them drained (2 liters of fluid at a time, she weighs all of 90 lbs). I spoke with her yesterday, and she said she doesn't think she is coming back to work again - and that she is stopping chemo.

My heart is breaking - no matter what, it's like she can't catch a break - Within a 6 month window, she lost her mom, her ex-husband, and was diagnosed - now she is dealing with the stress of being ill and a single parent - she's from France so she has no other family here.

Aww my heart breaks while reading this... I truly feel for her and I pray she makes it through. I tell you this C is no joke. I pray they find a cure for it soon!!! She is in my prayers. (F)

Timeline
Now I am starting my research for the I-751 to remove conditions woooh its only 485.00 and I hope that doesn't go up any time school but I won't count on it. Making my cover sheets now, I want to be well prepared and gather evidence along the way. I was getting nervous all you guys doing AOS and having medical issues just wanted to make sure we are ok there. The other day I was cleaning out the hall closet and found my Husbands chest Xrays from the medical LOL we lugged those all the way to the States trying not to bend them and they didn't want them at the POE :no: .

One good thing now fee to change the name on the passport :dancing:

Yeah, Dillon mentioned that. Tell me how you change the name on the passport and if there is a form, a link please.

ok yardies i have a question a friend is adjusting statusof her husband from a work visa and the lawyer is jerking her around she needs a co sponsor the co sponsor has questions and the lawyer wont answer them where can she direct the co cponsor to get questions answered

HERE!!!! Put it in an open thread under the appropriate topic. Someone can surely help you (her).

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Dang Philly yuh have a lot of things on that list...

Hey Dada yes Mam I have alot on my list girl I am working it all out my new motto is Seize the Day! Not only now is it just me and the boys its Hubby too so he even has a little list he is working on as well :luv:

That reminds me I need to call my oldest son's school! The report card mysteriously did not arrive in the mail :angry: I feel someone is gonna get bounxed when I get home! :bonk:

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Timeline
I'm soooooo ready! :devil:

I'm about 60% packed. Will finish up the rest today since I plan on leaving work early since I got here and found out the office decided to have a delayed opening and advised us at the last minute. Most all the early arrivers were already here or on the way....ughhhhh! :angry:

Yes Dens have a ball and best of luck to you even though I know you got dis in the bag. Make sure you have a cocktail by the beach just for me!!!

Timeline

Morning, All

Last night was the 2nd night in a row I took Nyquil & slept for 10 hours. Still no improvement, so I'm going to the doctor right now. Talk to you all later!

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

Timeline
Morning all!

Oh, God Sus......having been threw chemo and radiation with my ex-husband, I have an idea what she is going through. I will say a few prayers for her.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Timeline

Good morning all!!! Hope all is some what well on this Friday. Presently, I'm pampering myself. I'm @ beauty parlor. Must have my hair right.

Dens, best of luck @ interview next week. Enjoy some of the JA SUN for me.

Sus, sorry to hear about your friend/coworker. I will pray for her as well.

As usual, I will check back in throughout the day.

Blessed

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.