MRStee

Yardies a home and a farrin (Part 21)

5,010 posts in this topic

Speaking of cellphones, I managed to do something I've never ever did...I left my cell phone at home. I didn't realize it until I was too far from the house to turn around...I'm pissed to say the least... :angry: but seriously what am I going to do? Nothing just wait until I get home after work cause I refuse to drive all the way home and come back to work for my phone! Okay that's my woe is me for the morning!

What else is going on? Anybody got big plans for the weekend? :star:

Removal of Conditions Journey

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/02/2012-Packaged arrived at Vermont Service Center-Signed by D. Renaud

04/05/2012- check cashed

04/07/2012- Recvd NOA in mail dated 04/03/2012

05/14/12-Biometrics Appointment- Completed

12/31/12-Production of card ordered text/email

mjnrabxt.png

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Speaking of cellphones, I managed to do something I've never ever did...I left my cell phone at home. I didn't realize it until I was too far from the house to turn around...I'm pissed to say the least... :angry: but seriously what am I going to do? Nothing just wait until I get home after work cause I refuse to drive all the way home and come back to work for my phone! Okay that's my woe is me for the morning!

Moring Yardies!!!!

I know exactly how you are feeling Dens. I did that one time. And I thought it was the end of the world. I had like 10 missed calls. My phone doesn't even ring that much when I have it on my hip.LOL!!! Everything will be okay. At least you can check your messages from work.

Another Mama Jew on the way!!!!!

e7G5m4.png

"All progress is precarious, and the solution of one problem brings us face to face wih another problem" Dr. MLK Jr.

12/3/2009--- visa in hand

12/09/2009-- POE Baltimore MD

02/13/2010-- Going to the Chapel

02/23/2010-- AOS package mailed

04/29/2010-- Welcome letter received

05/01/2010-- Green Card in hand

Moring Yardies!!!!

I know exactly how you are feeling Dens. I did that one time. And I thought it was the end of the world. I had like 10 missed calls. My phone doesn't even ring that much when I have it on my hip.LOL!!! Everything will be okay. At least you can check your messages from work.

Good morning Lady! Yes I barely get calls at all through the day except from Den. Yeah, I have to realize it will be okay I can remember a time not too many years back when I didn't have a cell phone at all and I somehow made it through life alright... :wow:

Oh My...I just looked at your timeline and saw that you going to the chapel a day before I'm suppose to say "I do"...you got everything ready? I know you and Eric must be so excited...girl its almost that time. Can you believe it?

Edited by Dens Wifey

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
I LOVE H20. That was one of our many stops on our first date.

What's going on? Has something changed?

I want to go to H20. I love karaoke & have never seen it with a live band (unless you count American Idol).

Starting about November, almost everyone who filed for AOS got an RFE for the medical. Some people's RFE says to only complete the three sections (1, 2.5, 5) of the I-693, but a lot of others say to have the full medical and complete all sections of I-693. People are getting these whether or not they submit the I-693 with the 3 sections completed. Thing is, the I-693 instructions specifically say that it is not necessary to have a full medical if you came on the fiance visa & just had one. :wacko:

I love Louis' mom! She is so sweet. The only time she gets out is for church. I wanted to get her some jewelry but they are not allowed to wear it to church.

What denomination is the church? I hadn't heard of that before.

off topic...

LOL... Louis is CRACKING UP LAUGHING and he is SLEEPING!!! hahahaha!

That is HILARIOUS!

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

Timeline
Alfred's? That's Nat's spot!!!

Yup. When she said she met her man in Negril, at Rick's Cafe, I had to show Steven their pic to see if he recognized him. He didn't, from that picture.

November 19, 2007 - Met

I want to go to H20. I love karaoke & have never seen it with a live band (unless you count American Idol).

Starting about November, almost everyone who filed for AOS got an RFE for the medical. Some people's RFE says to only complete the three sections (1, 2.5, 5) of the I-693, but a lot of others say to have the full medical and complete all sections of I-693. People are getting these whether or not they submit the I-693 with the 3 sections completed. Thing is, the I-693 instructions specifically say that it is not necessary to have a full medical if you came on the fiance visa & just had one. :wacko:

I think you would like H20...I was there once and Den was summoned on stage to relieve another keyboard player and I look up and Tanya Stephens was just walking around talking and hanging out with folks. She ended up getting on stage and performed some requests...it was awesome!

This medial situation has my boyshorts in a bundle...I mean WTH? :unsure: I guess when its time to AOS we have to try to do the best we can and pray for the best but plan for the worst! :blink:

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Timeline
Lol, oh. Sigh, I just really want to get our interview date so I can know how much my ticket costs to go back, I just came back lastnight and I'm dieing to go back already and no I'm not rich but we'll eat tin boom an bread just to be together.

Hi there! This sounds to familiar. I went down Nov 11th & returned to NY Nov 15th. As the plane landed & I received my emails(especially one from embassy with date), I knew I would be back in JA @ that moment on Dec 14th. I'm far from rich as well, but I make two ends meet. It's all worth it in long run.

Well, as you can see I made it in. I'm not happy about it.

Last night was awful. I was waiting around firehouse for him to check my oil and antifreeze and all that #######. My car is old and I've been running it hard. They had so many runs cause of the weather that I didn't get out of there till 9:30ish. Streets were a mess. People are such fools.

So this morning I waited around for him to get off work and come get me. I shoveled my sidewalks and driveway and threw down salt while waiting. Streets are not horrible once you get to mail routes. But, they aren't great either. We aren't supposed to get out of the teens today, so tonight the freeze is going to make it nasty once again.

How did you do, Dillon?

I won't be here all day. He got little sleep last night at firehouse so he's really dragging today. Probably leaving after he gets his check from other job he works around 2ish. I don't even want to be here at all so whatever.

Lawd JG mi cyaa manage this winter! :crying: We are getting snow in the a.m. YIKES!

Morning, All!

I don't know WHAT happened with my cell phone this morning! I use it as my alarm clock & had it set for 8:15am.

Last night I took 2 Nyquils at 10 and was asleep before 11pm.

This morning, I woke up at 8:59AM :o I'm supposed to be to work for 9 at the latest.

I looked at my cell phone & it showed that I was snoozing (as if I'd either pressed snooze or didn't turn off the alarm) and that I'd missed a call.

However, I heard nothing.

I got to work & tested by calling my phone, and instead of making noise, it made some weird vibrations (not the ones it makes if on vibrate).

I guess my 2+ yr-old phone is ready to be replaced. :( I want another just like it, but they don't make it anymore.

Girl must be in the wata cause I woke up @ 7:50 when I am supposed to be out of the house @ 7:30 heading to NJ UGHHH Friday soon come!

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Timeline

Congrats, MsSheka!

Some people love it. Some don't. I've been there a few times. You should definately go. Its fun and beautiful. For me though, I prefer MoBay.

Why?

Good morning Nat, sorry to hear that you couldn't get up this morning! Were you super late for work?

I got in by 9:25. I was very glad that I'd showered last night and only live 10 min away. But I'm partially hoarse today. I don't know what's been going on with me. I feel completely fine, but I've been coughing & having lots of mucus for over a week now. Now my voice is on & off.

November 19, 2007 - Met

I got in by 9:25. I was very glad that I'd showered last night and only live 10 min away. But I'm partially hoarse today. I don't know what's been going on with me. I feel completely fine, but I've been coughing & having lots of mucus for over a week now. Now my voice is on & off.

It's this weather, hard to stay healthy! Stay on your Vitamin C and make sure you getting plenty of rest! I was down for the count last week but I attacked it with all I had.

Edited by Dens Wifey

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I hate that!! That happened to me once or twice and all day I’m like I wonder if anyone text or called me.

Hi there! This sounds to familiar. I went down Nov 11th & returned to NY Nov 15th. As the plane landed & I received my emails(especially one from embassy with date), I knew I would be back in JA @ that moment on Dec 14th. I'm far from rich as well, but I make two ends meet. It's all worth it in long run.

Good morning MoAcory, chile like I said we will find a way to make a dollar holla won't we? :rofl:

I hate that!! That happened to me once or twice and all day I’m like I wonder if anyone text or called me.

Yep and when I get home I bet no one will be called or text me...whomp whomp whomp! :bonk:

Dem piss tail boys don stop calling my phone anyways cause they know Big Daddy about to be home...they don't want none! :no:

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.