MRStee

Yardies a home and a farrin (Part 21)

5,010 posts in this topic

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

adjustment is going well ..we have had our moments more so me then him of course....my mom actually seems to be having a hard time with it ... me and her do everything together now she has to share..

Hey My2, uh oh sounds like the same adjustment issues I am dealing with stay strong Sis!

Good Morning Yardies......

:help: ...My husband really ticked me off last night. I am trying to get all of the paper works in order to send off the AOS by the end of this month. He left his Birth Certificate & Vaccination Records in JA. Thank god someone came from JA on Monday so we have them but his mon forgot to send one of the shot records. She did send the one with the shhots he got at his medical. So I asked my husband? G what 2 shots did they say you needed to get? His reply: I dont know, the woman wrote it on a paper and I dont know what I did with it. Ok this is where I gat mad because things like this you need to be more aware of. Then he said to me "WHATS THE BIG DEAL" :bonk::devil::angry: I just lost it a bit and now he thinks im being unfair. I told him this process is very stressful and the least he could do is to be involved. I do not want to be running around like a damn chicken without a head. I will give him the quiet me for a little longer. :devil: .

So will the clinic be able to tell what 2 shots he need?

Thanks Yardies :thumbs:

Hey Lady C I empathize with you, my Mista isn't that way but my StepDad is and I have been helping him with his business lately so I feel your pain. Sometimes I just look at him like :blink: :blink: I realize I have to have patience with him ( like my Mamma didn't LOL) so I understand what it's like going through that and my Husband always tell me that's what wives are for LOL :luv:

Good Morning Ladies, Happy Hump Day!

Sorry LadyC and Blessed about the bad evenings. I always seem to have more of a sense of urgency with things than Louis as well. He never seems to think thigs are as important as I do. We are STILL getting used to each other's "style" of living...

It is so cold up here.. I have my sweats, slippers and big comfy bathrobe on! I wish I could just crawl back into bed.

I hope the next 3 years FLY by... I want Louis to get his citizenship .. then we will head on down to SLU for an extended time. OH I long for warm winters.

Hey Irie, It is soooo cold! I do agree it's all an adjustment :no:

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Cause my hubby cant go to the interview being that he just started this new job and all, and I want to go down there and get approved and not have to go back next month for a blue slip.

They shouldnt ask that many questions because its a CR2 to the CR1 so all their questions were answered with the father huh.

It just looks weird to me that Im going to the interview for a child that is not mine and her daddy wont be there and her mother wont be there and saying I want her to come to the US with me. It just makes me nervous.

So what I am going to do is

1. Get my husband's job to write a letter saying her cannt go to the interview and take any days off. and Get his paycheck stubs to let them know that he is working

2. Get him to write a letter and get it notarized stating that if he could he would be there

3. Get the information showing that all her life she has been on his job insurance and he is the one taking care of her

I dont know I know how much it is important for him for her to come so I dont want it to go wrong. :(

when is the interview?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

my hubby is a mess i swear if i say i don't eat rice he will say 'imma stop eating it too" if i say i don't like eggs he will say "i used to like it but i don't anymore" i'm like ok R you don't have to eat what i eat :rofl::rofl::rofl::blink:

02/04/10 Case complete

02/08/10 Interview scheduled

03/12/10 Interview

03/18/10 POE

03/22/10 applied for SSN

04/01/10 received SSN

04/05/10 received welcome letter dated 03/30/10 :)

04/08/10 Card Production Ordered!

04/13/10 Approval Notice Sent! :)

04/15/10 Second Welcome Letter dated 4/8/10?

04/19/10 Card received!! WOOHOO!

loveshower.gif046314001268967245-final.gif

Removing Conditions Timeline (I-751)

2/11/12 Sent

2/14/12 Delivered

2/15/12 Check Cashed

2/15/12 NOA 1

2/21/12 NOA Received by mail

2/27/2012 Biometrics Notice received

3/13/2012 Biometrics

11/6/2012 RFE

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

JQ I don't think it is going to be a problem. If I remember correctly Jengles went down for the interview for her step kids without their father. They should be fine...I know they didn't really even ask any questions when my step son went but his Mother did take him. You might want to PM Jengles she hasn't been on here in a long time.

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

Cause my hubby cant go to the interview being that he just started this new job and all, and I want to go down there and get approved and not have to go back next month for a blue slip.

They shouldnt ask that many questions because its a CR2 to the CR1 so all their questions were answered with the father huh.

It just looks weird to me that Im going to the interview for a child that is not mine and her daddy wont be there and her mother wont be there and saying I want her to come to the US with me. It just makes me nervous.

So what I am going to do is

1. Get my husband's job to write a letter saying her cannt go to the interview and take any days off. and Get his paycheck stubs to let them know that he is working

2. Get him to write a letter and get it notarized stating that if he could he would be there

3. Get the information showing that all her life she has been on his job insurance and he is the one taking care of her

I dont know I know how much it is important for him for her to come so I dont want it to go wrong. :(

Give it to God!

Removal of Conditions Journey

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/02/2012-Packaged arrived at Vermont Service Center-Signed by D. Renaud

04/05/2012- check cashed

04/07/2012- Recvd NOA in mail dated 04/03/2012

05/14/12-Biometrics Appointment- Completed

12/31/12-Production of card ordered text/email

mjnrabxt.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Instead of Daddy Girls you two are Mommy girls….LOL

You know DaDa. It just got like that for me. My mom was always over stepping those boundaries. Like that last incident we had about her giving my number to one of her cowokers after she knew Eric and I were engaged. We really didn't get to this point until after I came back from my tour in Iraq. We talked every sunday and emailed everyday. But we weren't talking at all before I left, cause she didn't like my boyfriend at the time. and came up with a PLAN!!!! Needless to say I didn't like that plan and spoke out about it.

But now yes I am a Mommy's girl. I love that lady. bad plans and all.

Another Mama Jew on the way!!!!!

e7G5m4.png

"All progress is precarious, and the solution of one problem brings us face to face wih another problem" Dr. MLK Jr.

12/3/2009--- visa in hand

12/09/2009-- POE Baltimore MD

02/13/2010-- Going to the Chapel

02/23/2010-- AOS package mailed

04/29/2010-- Welcome letter received

05/01/2010-- Green Card in hand

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

SUNRAY if you are on here, check FB. I need some info please.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Hey Ladies (((( waving))))

I see we have a full house, been so busy in and out of meetings and just came from a lunch meeting with my Manager. Soooo I will have to catch up today, unless Dada the Scribe wants to give me a recap LOL

****ROC VSC****

my hubby is a mess i swear if i say i don't eat rice he will say 'imma stop eating it too" if i say i don't like eggs he will say "i used to like it but i don't anymore" i'm like ok R you don't have to eat what i eat :rofl::rofl::rofl::blink:

Girl stop!! Why he doing that? :no: Aww but you have to admit that's cute! :yes:

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Hey Ladies (((( waving))))

I see we have a full house, been so busy in and out of meetings and just came from a lunch meeting with my Manager. Soooo I will have to catch up today, unless Dada the Scribe wants to give me a recap LOL

Hey Philly :star:

02/04/10 Case complete

02/08/10 Interview scheduled

03/12/10 Interview

03/18/10 POE

03/22/10 applied for SSN

04/01/10 received SSN

04/05/10 received welcome letter dated 03/30/10 :)

04/08/10 Card Production Ordered!

04/13/10 Approval Notice Sent! :)

04/15/10 Second Welcome Letter dated 4/8/10?

04/19/10 Card received!! WOOHOO!

loveshower.gif046314001268967245-final.gif

Removing Conditions Timeline (I-751)

2/11/12 Sent

2/14/12 Delivered

2/15/12 Check Cashed

2/15/12 NOA 1

2/21/12 NOA Received by mail

2/27/2012 Biometrics Notice received

3/13/2012 Biometrics

11/6/2012 RFE

You know DaDa. It just got like that for me. My mom was always over stepping those boundaries. Like that last incident we had about her giving my number to one of her cowokers after she knew Eric and I were engaged. We really didn't get to this point until after I came back from my tour in Iraq. We talked every sunday and emailed everyday. But we weren't talking at all before I left, cause she didn't like my boyfriend at the time. and came up with a PLAN!!!! Needless to say I didn't like that plan and spoke out about it.

But now yes I am a Mommy's girl. I love that lady. bad plans and all.

Awwww...I'm close to my mommy as well! She's the greatest! :thumbs:

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

See yall not feeling me...yall don't understand that gold suit... :no: It was real bad. An utterly hot rass mess It must have worked cause I'm dang ol' sho with 'em :rofl:

You are killing me softly with the Gold suit mek mi see picha LOL

Morning everyone!! who's got some drama?

Hey Finesse How deh Belly? yuh knoa mi have deh same raas pickney drama!

:bonk: No drama Finesse sit down!!! lol

I will however say that, during my sexy party performance I think I may need to see the chiropractor.. I didn't even know my body could go in that direction!!!!!! :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

LMAO Tee I just LOL'd

check out my nursery bedding mi juss order..

http://www.potterybarnkids.com/products/em...nursery-bedding

Luvs it! :luv:

****ROC VSC****

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
:bonk: No drama Finesse sit down!!! lol

I will however say that, during my sexy party performance I think I may need to see the chiropractor.. I didn't even know my body could go in that direction!!!!!! :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Hi Mrs. Tee! I must say, I'm guilty of feeling that way some time. I'm LOL

WTH? Did anybody else get cut off VJ for a while? I was knocked off for a second! :unsure:

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.