MRStee

Yardies a home and a farrin (Part 21)

5,010 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
You know I am going to gon on head and hook that thing up...I just pray that Den doesn't have on that gold suit as we go out to the dance floor to slow drag. Once in a lifetime is enough with that there gold suit! :no::rofl:

418r15Hk-YL._AA280_.jpg:rofl:

Well me personally I always tell folks unless you have walked the walk and talked the talk you’ll never understand. I mean think about it had we all not done it we might think we were crazy too. Most of us went on vacation and ended up finding a man we wanted to spend the rest of our lives with. That does sound a little crazy. I think folks tend to criticize the unknown. Like they have no idea about it so they talk about it and your right after hearing some of the horror stories I think they are just trying to protect us from getting hurt.

:thumbs:

:bonk: No drama Finesse sit down!!! lol

I will however say that, during my sexy party performance I think I may need to see the chiropractor.. I didn't even know my body could go in that direction!!!!!! :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

flexible.jpg

check out my nursery bedding mi juss order..

http://www.potterybarnkids.com/products/em...nursery-bedding

Finesse I love Pottery Barn I used to work for them for 4 years and got hella discounts. My kids rooms were Pottery Barned Out!!!

All Imma say is I was on the couch sort of upside down ;):rofl: and lets just say villa 1193 will NEVER be the same! Steve told me I was destroying peoples property hahahahahhaha

margots_messy_room.jpg

Good afternoon,

Jamerican, *JG*, acrow, and BunzTheMagicSnail !!!

Hey Im over here 2 DW

mi still sleep in my b-day suit...

t1555.gif :rofl:TMI

Visa Journey Begins

Prgu.jpgPrgum6.png

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
OMG how could you leave us hanging like this....and i love when you say that because if I ran into him on the street I would say "Hey you are the guy that JG brought to my wedding" I couldn't even imagine what his name is.

It's more comical then anything.

DANIEL. His name is Daniel, Dillon. If you are every out in St. Charles, you probably will run into him. He hangs out on Main Street.

I got a text from him about 11:30 yesterday morning that he needed a drink. He was on his way back from Mississippi where he dropped off his girlfriend/niece (not by blood). He had gotten 3 hours of sleep in 2 days and was wigged out on caffine. I agreed to meet him after work at our favorite bar hangout.

Met him around 4. I hadn't actually seen him since September and not really talked to him (besides texts here and there) since Dillon's wedding, so we had a lot of catching up to do. My BFF Rob came up after work and his BIL, sister, and 2 friends came. I have a 3 beer with driving limit and of course those jackasses pushed me a little further. It was fun. Lots of nice stories and laughs. I left at 8 cause I was going to BF's house to see his son for a little while. Almost wish I hadn't left at all or maybe left earlier cause there was drama going on there that I was kept out of the loop so I would have fun with my friends....but, that's another story. Anyhow, it was a good time and we talked about meeting up again soon.

So, fast forward to 6:30 this morning. I get this call from Daniel. And, another at 6:45. I'm getting ready so I missed them. When I finally call him, he says call (his BIL) and find out what happened last night. Then, call him back and he only wanted to hear details from me. I'm like WTH???? I said where are you? He said you don't even want to know. I said are you okay? and, he said I am now.

So, I call (his BIL). I call Daniel back. I email BFF Rob when I get here. From what I can piece together, Daniel was stalling on leaving the bar cause he didn't want to confront his lesbian roommate/best friend about the drama of him dating his niece. So, he did lots of shots with the bartender after I left. He had like 4 scotch's while I was with him....and 3 hours of sleep in 2 days. He left at 12:15 a.m. and was supposed to wait outside for someone to pick him up. He got impatient and drove himself. Everyone thinks he was heading to my house to crash in my spare bedroom. He says no, cause he knows where I live and he would've called me. He thinks he got lost on the way to his BIL's house....which really isn't that close to me, so whatever.

Anyhow, he ended up parked in some lady's front lawn just about a mile from my house. He apparently passed out, left the car on, and woke up cold and out of gas this morning. He's lucky he didn't freeze to death as we were below zero last night. The lady asked if she could help him and he had her jump his car before he realized he was out of gas. His BIL said to call me cause I was closest to where he was. By the time I returned his calls, he had some cousin of his on the way so they could go get gas.

He called me about 8:00 to tell me his car was on the road again......and maybe we could do it again tonight :bonk:

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Hello Jamerican Queen!!! I'm so sorry I missed you or that must have been seconds before you logged on! So sorry! How's Grandma Barbara doing? Any change? :unsure:

Removal of Conditions Journey

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/02/2012-Packaged arrived at Vermont Service Center-Signed by D. Renaud

04/05/2012- check cashed

04/07/2012- Recvd NOA in mail dated 04/03/2012

05/14/12-Biometrics Appointment- Completed

12/31/12-Production of card ordered text/email

mjnrabxt.png

Timeline
what's up with sus? and quanna? and tre?

Sus is in JA till the tomorrow I think. Maybe till today.

Tre was a little under the weather last I heard. I really need to call her.

That's all I know.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Damn *JG*! Poe guy...he ready to do it all over again, tonight? :bonk:

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Timeline

She is still the same! She had the procedure on Monday with the removal of the fluid from her heart and it went well, they are just waiting for her to wake up from the sedation. 2 days so far and she is still non responsive. She is on the drug the Michael Jackson was on. It have you like a zombie. :girlwerewolf2xn:

Visa Journey Begins

Prgu.jpgPrgum6.png

:wow:JG

193929253_31fa5efea5.jpg

Its OK DW Good morning to you 5 days til Jamaica

What Airline are you going on?

Yep...I'm ready! I'm going to make me a special slow drag mix before I leave... :devil:

I'm flying on Delta! :thumbs:

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Timeline
Sus is in JA till the tomorrow I think. Maybe till today.

Tre was a little under the weather last I heard. I really need to call her.

That's all I know.

Sus in Jamaica again :wow:

Visa Journey Begins

Prgu.jpgPrgum6.png

Timeline
Damn *JG*! Poe guy...he ready to do it all over again, tonight? :bonk:

He said so. IDK....we are supposed to get something like 6-8 inches of snow in an 8 hour period starting about the time I would be free to meet up tonight. Not looking good at all.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

She is still the same! She had the procedure on Monday with the removal of the fluid from her heart and it went well, they are just waiting for her to wake up from the sedation. 2 days so far and she is still non responsive. She is on the drug the Michael Jackson was on. It have you like a zombie. :girlwerewolf2xn:

Thanks for the update. Still got her in my prayers!

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Timeline
Chile not the little... :rofl: poe thang! Good luck with that "lil' fella"! :rofl::rofl:

On a side note, I haven't done one dang thing I need to on this file! Yall need to stop with the conversation today.... :whistle:

I know right. Every time I close the website to do some work 2 minutes later I'm opening it back up again. Hush yall!!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Hi JQ! Waving!! How are you doing?

Shemmy, it is cold! I'm not use to all of this so early on...

Have fun on your mini-vacay!

Hi Mamajew and Eric!!!

hey Dens. It is mamajew this time.. nothing to at work right now. so I am trying to catch up. you been talking up a storm though

Another Mama Jew on the way!!!!!

e7G5m4.png

"All progress is precarious, and the solution of one problem brings us face to face wih another problem" Dr. MLK Jr.

12/3/2009--- visa in hand

12/09/2009-- POE Baltimore MD

02/13/2010-- Going to the Chapel

02/23/2010-- AOS package mailed

04/29/2010-- Welcome letter received

05/01/2010-- Green Card in hand

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.