MRStee

Yardies a home and a farrin (Part 21)

5,010 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Dang it. I forgot who I wanted to say something to. That's what happens when you read a bunch of pages trying to remember...

I called this Civil Surgeon around the corner. Turns out she works out of her house (!!!). On the plus side, I got an appointment for noon today, so I can just drop Steven off on my way back to work from lunch. $150 for the full exam inc blood test. Not too bad, though he actually shouldn't have to get an exam at all. :angry: USCIS needs to get it together!

For those about to get married from a K1, check out the AOS forum to find out the recent shenanigans over this medical exam & for I-693.

What I have decided to do is include the I-693, with part I filled out and give them a copy of the vaccination record and a copy of their instructions highlighted explaining why we did not have it transcribed. Folks going nuts trying to find Civil Surgeons

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
I been eating ALL day :blink: and aint paid for a dime of it. I love it!

Hi bunz! JG and Jamerican...

Bunz you getting excited?

Speaking of eating anyone watch Biggest Loser last night? It’s supposed to be the biggest couples ever.

I’m so mad in the front of my desk I have a ledge and everyone loves to sit there goodies on it. Umm the kitchen is two feet away why can’t you put them in there? I guess because in the front of my desk is the most traffic. Well I was about to take a cookie and as I was reaching over thoughts of my pants ripping flashed before my eyes so I pulled my hand back and now I’m using it to type you all instead.

I hope you meant Beginning... and not begging. I was doing NO begging! LOL

Hmmmm...reminds me of a time I had to do some begging...okay TMI, another time Yardies, another time...I'm not going to share that story on here.... :rofl:

Removal of Conditions Journey

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/02/2012-Packaged arrived at Vermont Service Center-Signed by D. Renaud

04/05/2012- check cashed

04/07/2012- Recvd NOA in mail dated 04/03/2012

05/14/12-Biometrics Appointment- Completed

12/31/12-Production of card ordered text/email

mjnrabxt.png

Timeline
Morning everyone!! who's got some drama?

Every freakin' day; but I'm not shouting it out.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Timeline
No wait I’m not talking bout wearing lingerie to bed. I’m saying in the begging don’t you normally wear cute pajama sets or just a night shirt or nothing at all then after a will the fuzzy whuzzies come out. The only time I ever wore lingerie was on my wedding night and your right it didn’t stay on long enough so after that I figured why bother.

Not me, I was bucket nekkid when I met him and continued to be, while we are on the honeymoon I walked around nekkid.. Love me or leave me :rofl: Im a free spirit! lol let it ALL hang out hahahahaha

Speaking of eating anyone watch Biggest Loser last night? It’s supposed to be the biggest couples ever.

I’m so mad in the front of my desk I have a ledge and everyone loves to sit there goodies on it. Umm the kitchen is two feet away why can’t you put them in there? I guess because in the front of my desk is the most traffic. Well I was about to take a cookie and as I was reaching over thoughts of my pants ripping flashed before my eyes so I pulled my hand back and now I’m using it to type you all instead.

:whistle:

Timeline
and I think that makes us a unique group of women because we went a little above and beyond the "american" man

Now, now.....not all American men. There are some good one's out there.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Timeline
Hmmmm...reminds me of a time I had to do some begging...okay TMI, another time Yardies, another time...I'm not going to share that story on here.... :rofl:

I think she meant beginning and you done took it to a whole nother level talkin bout begging! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Timeline
LOL! I don't know what the future holds cause I want Den and I to last forever but I think I'm spoiled for the rest of my life...I love me some island men. Before Den, I never would have entertained the idea of dating someone from the islands....funny how that gold suit put it on me and I'm never coming back stateside! :rofl:

Make him wear that damn suit again just so we can see pictures!!!!!!!!!!!!

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

My belief is we are all grown. The hell with what someone else says. Taking what they say into consideration is absolutely the grown thing to do. But, following stupid advice from people who, like you said, have never walked the walk, is just.....well.....stupid. Do what's in your heart after thinkign about it with your head and tell them to all STFU!

*JG* (F) So true!

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Timeline
Now, now.....not all American men. There are some good one's out there.

my bad JG never meant to classify them all together like that your right! :thumbs:

Make him wear that damn suit again just so we can see pictures!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm gon try to get him in it one mo time so I can get some pics...my poe baby!

Edited by Dens Wifey

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Timeline
Let me ask you guys this...what is the deal with rubbing alcohol? I told hubby last night that I didn't feel well and was all stuffed up last night so I crawled into bed. Next thing I know he is coming at me with some rubbing alcohol and rubbing it all over my face and head. LOL I really don't think it helped but he swore by it.

Anybody else tried this or heard of it? I think it actually made my face break out since I have a big zit on my cheak today.

Yes. I used to get that all that time. I don't think it helped one bit. Ginger tea did the job though.

No wait I'm not talking bout wearing lingerie to bed. I'm saying in the begging don't you normally wear cute pajama sets or just a night shirt or nothing at all then after a will the fuzzy whuzzies come out. The only time I ever wore lingerie was on my wedding night and your right it didn't stay on long enough so after that I figured why bother.

I love lingerie. I sleep in the shirt that's in my avatar though.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

I think she meant beginning and you done took it to a whole nother level talkin bout begging! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Sorry Yardies, I went off track for a minute :ot: I was begging Den to please take me on back to the airport...I was like I'm not gon be able to do this!!!! :rofl::ot2:

I hope he has matching shoes! lol

Heck to the naw!!! :angry:

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.