MRStee

Yardies a home and a farrin (Part 21)

5,010 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Memba the guy that used to chat with us?

Yup. I had him on "Ignore"

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not for my time zone 11:05 am :angry:

Good morning ladies,

I have joy :dance: just like Dens. Im happy happy happy.

My hubby was struggling for a job when he got here in August I put in over 50 applications and faxed, faxed, faxed to companies.

Then he got a temporary job making good money during the holidays but they hired 300 other people. Well they said New Years will be the last week for the job.

But Jesushad a different plan.

My hubby got hired FULL TIME. out of 300 they kept 50. He is no longer on the 7pm to 7am shift.

He works 7am to 5:30 pm Mon, Tues, Thurs, Fri, He makes fun and says I got a better :P schedule than you. :rofl:

Amen!!! In the name of Jesus!

Removal of Conditions Journey

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/02/2012-Packaged arrived at Vermont Service Center-Signed by D. Renaud

04/05/2012- check cashed

04/07/2012- Recvd NOA in mail dated 04/03/2012

05/14/12-Biometrics Appointment- Completed

12/31/12-Production of card ordered text/email

mjnrabxt.png

Hi Sexy Ladies!! Hope everyone had a wonderful holiday! I have been off work for a few weeks and now starting to work from home a couple days a week. What is new?

Anybody hear from JaP?

Hi Finesse! Happy New Year! :dance:

Yes...He got a laptop. He even signed for it when it was delivered to the house. I got him good. Woke him up early Christmas morning. He was trying to use the thing in the bed. I had to put a stop to that though. I told him that I don't use my laptop in the bed and would like for him to follow suite. I feel that the bedroom is a place for us to connect, not to be on the laptop. He agreed then took it to the den. LOL!!!!

Yes he does use the screen names. Some times he even puts the excitment in it the way yall type it. It is too cute. Now he is supposed to be getting the AOS paperwork together. But I can guarantee that he hasn't done that. (this is his hint).....

Hey Mama (waving)!!

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Always I feel your pain. When I was 20 yrs old I got hit on my head with an hammer. I ended up in the ER with a Grand Mal Seizure. Thank god im off of those meds and I have not had a seizure for over 7 years. But im left with terrible headaches, sometimes I vomit but at times like those I go to my bed and sleep it off. I also try not to stress too much because that brings it on.

Oh my goodness Lady C Thank goodness you were able to overcome the seizures (F)

Nat u used to keep a spreadsheet on what to pack right?

Ha I memba Philly’s stories of all the things she took. She would go for a weekend and end up taking damn near the whole house…LOL

Lef mi alone LOL and yes I have had a packing list for years, back in the day it was on Word but I transferred it to Excell a few years back. I can send it to you , don't laugh at all the ####### on there :rofl:

I hear you on not letting the trolls stress yuh.

My oldest is starting to work my nerves. He seems to want more things and he wants them now he has no patience. I told him this morning he betta back up off mi. He wants his ear pierced and I said no so every chance he gets the tries to debate with me why I should let him. I told him what’s nice about being a parent is the ability to say no and not give a reason for it.

You kill me when you say Trolls haaa that's perfect! How about they want all these things but don't want to work. I told my oldest they are hiring at the new Wendy's they are building on the Ave. Chile please you would have thought I threatened his life or something! Seriously he just looked at me like he is too good for Wendy's ummm hell no you will not start in the White House you have to start small and work you way up and its all about networking! I worked all through HS 2 jobs and started small and worked my way up! That "Entitlement" attitude is crazy, I have no idea where he got that from but I was hotter than fish grease girl! I know exactly how you feel, stand your ground if you are not comfortable with letting him Like ####### Brown says that's your Prerogative!

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Not for my time zone 11:05 am :angry:

Good morning ladies,

I have joy :dance: just like Dens. Im happy happy happy.

My hubby was struggling for a job when he got here in August I put in over 50 applications and faxed, faxed, faxed to companies.

Then he got a temporary job making good money during the holidays but they hired 300 other people. Well they said New Years will be the last week for the job.

But Jesushad a different plan.

My hubby got hired FULL TIME. out of 300 they kept 50. He is no longer on the 7pm to 7am shift.

He works 7am to 5:30 pm Mon, Tues, Thurs, Fri, He makes fun and says I got a better :P schedule than you. :rofl:

Thats awesome. No more weekend sexy parties only! :devil: You have all week now.

K-1 Timeline

8/27/2009 - Mailed I-129F Petition to USCIS

8/28/2009 - NOA 1

10/06/2009 - NOA2 received!!! Thank you lord!!

11/24/2009 - Interview Scheduled at 8:30am*APPROVED*

12/02/2009 - VISA IN HAND

12/04/2009 - POE - Atlanta, GA

AOS Timeline

1/16/2010 - Wedding *Viva Las Vegas*

2/02/2010 - Mailed AOS/AP/EAP

2/03/2010 - Package arrived to Chicago Lockbox

2/09/2010 - Received NOA1 notice via email

2/10/2010 - Check cashed

2/13/2010 - Received NOA1 hardcopy

2/23/2010 - Case transferred to California

2/26/2010 - Biometrics Appt. 11am

3/1/2010 - Touched

4/2/2010 - AP Approved (Email and Text Notification)

4/2/2010 - EAD Card Production Ordered

4/10/2010 - EAD and AP received in the mail!!

Timeline

Hello everyone!!!!!! So much for me to read!! That's good though. I will catch up tonight sometime. Spanglas grl, I read up to your goodnews!!! Congrats. I've been wondering what was your outcome b/c our interview dates were near. All the best. I know you would have wanted it sooner but the beginning of the new year is great 2! Take care everyone until I forward back.

Yeah guys the joy is still on and popping!!! :dance::dance::dance: In spite of the fact, I just found out one of my problem cases will probably go to trial on Tuesday while I am on vacation! Gotta love it!! Cause everything that can go wrong will when you're out of the office! :angry:

Not sure if you guys have this problem at your places of employment but over here it can be the "blame game".... :unsure:

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Uh oh now you two will really have time to swing from the chandeliers..LOL

Sike that is so great. I’m glad he was able toe keep his hob and he got better hours. He goy boy!!!!

t1517.gift1503.gift1511.gift1520.gift1532.gift1516.gif[]t1521.gif[/url]

t1559.gift1557.gift1594.gifhttp://yoursmiles.org/t-sex.php

Oh Dada you are so rightMore sexy partys Where Finesse dey?

Visa Journey Begins

Prgu.jpgPrgum6.png

Hello everyone!!!!!! So much for me to read!! That's good though. I will catch up tonight sometime. Spanglas grl, I read up to your goodnews!!! Congrats. I've been wondering what was your outcome b/c our interview dates were near. All the best. I know you would have wanted it sooner but the beginning of the new year is great 2! Take care everyone until I forward back.

MoAcory, Hey lady! Know you enjoying your man being here. Enjoy! :devil:

Hi Philly, I feel like I need some Jermaine Jackson...what was that song I use to love..."Don't take it Personal"? :unsure:

Edited by Dens Wifey

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Timeline

Hi Philly, I feel like I need some Jermaine Jackson...what was that song I use to love..."Don't take it Personal"? :unsure:

Hi Dens Wifey! Yes I'm enjoying every bit of him. He like MOST Jamaican men love to cook, so by time I reach home from work, dinner is made. & trust me, I take the meat out w/intentions of cooking when I get off. But I'm LOVING it alright! And my son is enjoying his everyday presence as well.

Timeline

Dens!!!!!!! Why, why, why...did you just REQUEST Jermaine!!!!! We have been Jermaine free all year!

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

Timeline
MoAcory7007 that is great congrats on his arrival and yes it is cold!!!!

Spanglas have faith Sis all will work out, just keep calling emailing whatever you need to do to make sure this gets through!

Hey Ja Honey Happy New year girl LOL @ Old Head!

Thanks Ms. & its still COLD but warmer states such as Florida is cold too. Weather man said like 50 something degrees down there. That's cold for them

Hi Dens Wifey! Yes I'm enjoying every bit of him. He like MOST Jamaican men love to cook, so by time I reach home from work, dinner is made. & trust me, I take the meat out w/intentions of cooking when I get off. But I'm LOVING it alright! And my son is enjoying his everyday presence as well.

Happy for you! That's great. My time soon come. I'm claiming it! :dance:

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Timeline

uh oh, you done said the wrong thing now! :blink:

Dens!!!!!!! Why, why, why...did you just REQUEST Jermaine!!!!! We have been Jermaine free all year!

Sorry guys but Jermaine was my boo back in the day... :whistle:

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.