Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Justucia saved us! Well, she saved Steven from getting extra shots.

We were wanting the DS-3025 from MoBay Hope. I thought that form contained the medical results, so Steven asked them for a copy of his medical results. They said no, they don't give that to the patient. In another thread, Justucia said that she emailed them asking for the vaccination record (the main thing I wanted) and they responded with it within a day.

So I did that & they responded with the vaccination record... only for me to realize that THAT is the DS-3025: Vaccination Documentation Worksheet, containing the shots Steven received there, plus the ones already on his vaccination card.

Now we can go ahead & schedule this medical to take care of the RFE without worrying about paying or taking extra shots.

This is great news.....

Wedding Day: December 15, 2009

oMQjm5.png

AOS

02/17/10: AOS Sent via UPS (Thank you Lord) (Sent Cashier's Check)

02/18/10: AOS Delivered (Signed for by CHIBA @ 9:12am)

02/24/10: NOA-1 Received via Email & Text

02/26/10: NOA-1 Hard Copy Received in the mail (I-485, I-765 & I-131)

03/02/10: Online Status Check Available

03/09/10: Touch (I-485) - Case Transferred to CSC

03/13/10: Biometrics Letter Arrived(Appt 3/24/10) (Finally) - Notice Dated 3/3/10

03/15/10: Transfer of Case Notice arrived in the mail

03/24/10: Completed Biometrics

04/07/10: EAD Card Porduction Ordered

04/07/10: AP Approved

04/12/10: Received AP Hard Copy in the Mail

04/12/10: EAD Document Production Ordered again (dont know why)

04/13/10: EAD Post-Decision Activity (I think they mailed it out)

04/15/10: EAD Arrived in the Mail

09/14/10: AOS touched - Case transferred to National Benefits Center (SMDH)

09/17/10: AOS touched - Case transferred to USCIS for processing (SMDH)

09/28/10: Interview Letter came in the mail (Interview 10/27/10)

10/27/10: Interview Done (Thank God now we wait)

10/29/10: Card/Document Production Ordered

11/03/10: Card/Document Production Ordered

11/04/10: Post Decision Activity

11/08/10: Green Card Received (No more stress until October 2012)

It was 4 degrees this morning here, with wind chills in the negative. And supposed to get freakin' colder later this week. I will never be prepared for this.

Yikes and I thought we had it bad!

We were wanting the DS-3025 from MoBay Hope. I thought that form contained the medical results, so Steven asked them for a copy of his medical results. They said no, they don't give that to the patient. In another thread, Justucia said that she emailed them asking for the vaccination record (the main thing I wanted) and they responded with it within a day.

So I did that & they responded with the vaccination record... only for me to realize that THAT is the DS-3025: Vaccination Documentation Worksheet, containing the shots Steven received there, plus the ones already on his vaccination card.

Now we can go ahead & schedule this medical to take care of the RFE without worrying about paying or taking extra shots.

Wow go Justucia! that is awesome news!

Morning Yardies!! The day is halfway over :thumbs:

Hey Char (((waving)))

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

CNa9DmsbYKg

****ROC VSC****

Hi Philly. I will never understand it....I live and breath baseball. Football being a close second. Hell, I predicted several different plays and the outcome of the Boise State TSU game last night. Won my friend some money cause he actually listened to me and not his two friends who have a different opinion then me.

You are the Sportsnista! Wow you are calling the plays like that, you can make a killing$$$ :thumbs: !

Philly - they skipped 2-5 too!! No threesome scenes I guess... LOL

Uh oh, no wonder you know I am searching to find them, maybe You tube removed them?

You like this one huh :yes: , SPOILER there is a twist and always someone lurking in the shadows! My Man looked a hot mess in jail didn't he his beard was out of control LOL

****ROC VSC****

10KrJp5-P14

****ROC VSC****

Timeline
Now Lady C did you forget what its like to live with a man. You knew you were going to have to share that tv sooner or later....lol

Speaking of tv anyone watch VHI lately? I guess they have went mad with all the reality shows. I was watching the one with Frank last night. Is it called the Basement? Now come on who would really want to date Frank? He still lives with his parents, he’s obnoxious and loud and he isn’t that cute. Plus his mom is a mess. We seen that on New York even though her mother was a mess too. You can tell its all about exposure.

Ray J was a mess to chat bout the WOlf Pack. Child you came on this show to win not make friends but then again I think they know the relationship isn’t going to go far so why not have fun in the process.

Did you see Fantasia and Pep are starting there shows next week? Pep look like it might be funny. You see the man sucks her toes right in the car. Now come on even if I did suck toes I wouldn’t do it on tv and he tells her they taste like meatloaf. Sounds like they might have been a little funky. Then the ones hair catches fire when there in the tub with candles. Note to self next time I do something like that I’ll have to watch the weave. Diddy looks like he is a mess to work for but I’m glad the girl won. I thought both of their speeches at the end were good and why did he talk about her toes so bad? They did look a mess.

Anyone watch the Life of an American Teenager? I have watched the show the past few seasons but to me especially with the most recent episodes all they talk about is sex. To me they make sex seem cool not that you should stay away from it while you’re a teen.

Anyone know when American Idol starts back.

Dada I did not forget the last man I lived with for 7 years was not so much into Sports or TV...He watched whatever I watched. But G only wnats to watch Football/Basketball games pus re-caps and re-caps of the re-caps and movies that he has seen a million times. Im trying to get him to look at diffrient programs with me. He better watch out on Thursday I will turn into a BEAST :devil: if I cant watch my Grey's Anatomy....

I meant to say good morning everyone. I will be more of an observer today. Just in a foul mood. I hope you all have a great day.....

Lady C my email isn't even working :angry:

Girl I feel you with the bad mood..Im trying not to go there today.....Tell IT mi sey fi fix you bumba, rassclatt email now....:-)

Wedding Day: December 15, 2009

oMQjm5.png

AOS

02/17/10: AOS Sent via UPS (Thank you Lord) (Sent Cashier's Check)

02/18/10: AOS Delivered (Signed for by CHIBA @ 9:12am)

02/24/10: NOA-1 Received via Email & Text

02/26/10: NOA-1 Hard Copy Received in the mail (I-485, I-765 & I-131)

03/02/10: Online Status Check Available

03/09/10: Touch (I-485) - Case Transferred to CSC

03/13/10: Biometrics Letter Arrived(Appt 3/24/10) (Finally) - Notice Dated 3/3/10

03/15/10: Transfer of Case Notice arrived in the mail

03/24/10: Completed Biometrics

04/07/10: EAD Card Porduction Ordered

04/07/10: AP Approved

04/12/10: Received AP Hard Copy in the Mail

04/12/10: EAD Document Production Ordered again (dont know why)

04/13/10: EAD Post-Decision Activity (I think they mailed it out)

04/15/10: EAD Arrived in the Mail

09/14/10: AOS touched - Case transferred to National Benefits Center (SMDH)

09/17/10: AOS touched - Case transferred to USCIS for processing (SMDH)

09/28/10: Interview Letter came in the mail (Interview 10/27/10)

10/27/10: Interview Done (Thank God now we wait)

10/29/10: Card/Document Production Ordered

11/03/10: Card/Document Production Ordered

11/04/10: Post Decision Activity

11/08/10: Green Card Received (No more stress until October 2012)

Irie the poster made a comment about 2-5

Linnabelle (1 week ago)

It was posted but removed by youtube for copyright blah, blah!!!

fNZUXVDZ3KI

****ROC VSC****

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
You are the Sportsnista! Wow you are calling the plays like that, you can make a killing$$$ :thumbs: !

Uh oh, no wonder you know I am searching to find them, maybe You tube removed them?

You like this one huh :yes: , SPOILER there is a twist and always someone lurking in the shadows! My Man looked a hot mess in jail didn't he his beard was out of control LOL

Sigh.....if only I could predict lottery numbers :angry:

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

i3Kce4tM2Hg

****ROC VSC****

Timeline
How have you been feeling? Are the migraines getting worse?

Hey MrsTee,

I am still having migraines but they are becoming a little less frequent Thank God! Thanks for asking.

I am glad you had a nice time on your mini Honeymoon . I am getting married next month on Valentines day and Part of my migraines I contribute to that :wacko: I thought I had everything as planned and then I discover there is something else needed or I didn't take care of. I have list all over my fiance tells me I need to slow down it will all come together like it supposed too. I believe him but it is our day and I want it to be jsut perfect.

AOS

2/14/10- Married My Best Friend

3/15/10- Sent Off Check and AOS DOCs Express Mail

3/29/10 received Biometrics appointment letter for 4/20/10 will walk in on 3/31/10

5/28/10-Advance Parole Received

6/5/10-EAD Received

6/26/10-Greencard received

JmW0m4.png

Timeline
Hey MrsTee,

I am still having migraines but they are becoming a little less frequent Thank God! Thanks for asking.

I am glad you had a nice time on your mini Honeymoon . I am getting married next month on Valentines day and Part of my migraines I contribute to that :wacko: I thought I had everything as planned and then I discover there is something else needed or I didn't take care of. I have list all over my fiance tells me I need to slow down it will all come together like it supposed too. I believe him but it is our day and I want it to be jsut perfect.

Yes listen to your honey...you will find things even on your wedding day that needed to be taken care of. The main thing is that you just enjoy your day and don't stress out. Either way you will be getting married whether everything is done or not. Hang in there!

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

Timeline
Yes listen to your honey...you will find things even on your wedding day that needed to be taken care of. The main thing is that you just enjoy your day and don't stress out. Either way you will be getting married whether everything is done or not. Hang in there!

Thank you! You are the third person beside my Fiance that has said that to me, All of you must be right, I just need to relax.

AOS

2/14/10- Married My Best Friend

3/15/10- Sent Off Check and AOS DOCs Express Mail

3/29/10 received Biometrics appointment letter for 4/20/10 will walk in on 3/31/10

5/28/10-Advance Parole Received

6/5/10-EAD Received

6/26/10-Greencard received

JmW0m4.png

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Good morning Ladies

GOD ID GOOD... I SAID... GOD IS GOOD

Well, I left work Thursday early because my family called me to say that the doctors wanted to make a decision with the family about my granny. :blink: I m like what is this all about. So my hubby met me and we went. Family from Cali and Arizona, and Vegas was there we were deep. The doctors say that the Aorta is bleeding and some how in her air tube, so thats why she is breathing and coughing blood. Also in her lungs there is alot of fluid because her kidneys have failed. And you guys remeber last week they tried to put the shunt in for dialysis and she started coughing up cups of blood So they said the procedure will be to much on her heart and blah blah blah, in other words the doctors were giving up on her and wanted us to give them the ok to be lazy and pull the plug and let her die. My family was like :o HECK NO :bonk: . p0110.gif don't make the decision God does, Even if p0110.gifthink it wont help do what ever necessary to get her better :yes: .

At this time she is unresponsive and unstable on Life Support. So we got into that chapel all 30-40 of us and we prayed, and prayed and prayed, from the old to the young. So New Years Eve I still had my granny. No thanks to the DR.'s and there opinions.

I went to see her on Friday and she was not any better but really swollen from the fluid not being flush out from the IV.

I could not stand to see her like that you guys so I didnt go back on Saturday.

Saturday night me and hubby went to be early and I have t2230.gif5 dreams. One of the dreams was that my granny opened her eyesb0706.gif to tell me that she still want to fight. I woke up the next morning and told my hubby about the dream. He said lets go to church and after church we will go to the hospital. At the hospital I asked my aunt if there has been any change she said No But I knew God was trying to tell me something. So I stared rubbing her head and praying over her. My aunt was making jokes and we were trying to calm her down because as I was talking to her, her heart rate was increasing. I told her that I need her to calm down and that I love her. As I was speaking to her Her eyes opened up you guys Just like the dream. My aunt was so surprised and starting praising God and calling everyone. Saying because I was talking to her and because of my dream I woke her up. God woke her up It just happened while I was there. He is awesome yall and He is not ready to call her home. Her organs are still all bad, all bad. But she still has some p1020.gif in her.

So please continue to pray ladies and thank you all

What a blessing JQ. May God continue to be with you and your family.

Aww Philly you about to make me cry that my granny and I favorite show

Attention Attention

Lilla Lora Rose Forrester January 4th 10:28 am 7lbs 4 oz 19.25 in long ♥

Congrats JaPrincess

m1214.gif Happy Birthday Lila

Congrats JaP on your new little bundle of joy.

Any advice? I hope my charm and good looks :blush: get me in :lol: My goal is to be finished with my PhD in 5 years.

Unfortunately, charm and good looks won't get you too far. But I suggest taking as many practice tests, as possible. Understand the basic math concepts and learn how the tests works. If you get questions wrong initially the questions get easier and vice versa. Each question is weighted differently so try to do well on the first questions.

Yardies I woke up this morning with so much joy in my heart!!! :dance::dance:

I can't stop smiling! :D I am smiling so much my cheeks are starting to hurt but I don't care...I refuse to stop!!!! Sorry I'm all on a rant but I had to tell somebody!!!! :D

Ahhh. So happy for you DW. Don't let anyone or anything steal your joy. (F)

I meant to say good morning everyone. I will be more of an observer today. Just in a foul mood. I hope you all have a great day.....

Lady C my email isn't even working :angry:

Ahh. Ms. Tee I hope your day improves.

This is great to hear. I was just looking at civil surgeons in our area. I'm pretty sure my honey got his vaccination records, but will confirm this tonight.

K-1 Timeline

8/27/2009 - Mailed I-129F Petition to USCIS

8/28/2009 - NOA 1

10/06/2009 - NOA2 received!!! Thank you lord!!

11/24/2009 - Interview Scheduled at 8:30am*APPROVED*

12/02/2009 - VISA IN HAND

12/04/2009 - POE - Atlanta, GA

AOS Timeline

1/16/2010 - Wedding *Viva Las Vegas*

2/02/2010 - Mailed AOS/AP/EAP

2/03/2010 - Package arrived to Chicago Lockbox

2/09/2010 - Received NOA1 notice via email

2/10/2010 - Check cashed

2/13/2010 - Received NOA1 hardcopy

2/23/2010 - Case transferred to California

2/26/2010 - Biometrics Appt. 11am

3/1/2010 - Touched

4/2/2010 - AP Approved (Email and Text Notification)

4/2/2010 - EAD Card Production Ordered

4/10/2010 - EAD and AP received in the mail!!

Timeline
Thank you! You are the third person beside my Fiance that has said that to me, All of you must be right, I just need to relax.

LOL we must be so chill out! LOL

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.