MRStee

Yardies a home and a farrin (Part 21)

5,010 posts in this topic

LOL I didn't let her punk me but I never sent his Raas no where! We got into an argument and I said the hell with it with his ungrateful raas. He just has this attitude that was so entitled and I just was not putting up with it. He wanted to be up under my Mom like a pickney and not take this opportunity I saw right through his scam. I talked to my Husband about it and we are coming up with alternatives this year my new mantra is not to let them stress me and not giving them any control! This is a new start and I am not going backwards only forward :star:

:thumbs:

Removal of Conditions Journey

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/02/2012-Packaged arrived at Vermont Service Center-Signed by D. Renaud

04/05/2012- check cashed

04/07/2012- Recvd NOA in mail dated 04/03/2012

05/14/12-Biometrics Appointment- Completed

12/31/12-Production of card ordered text/email

mjnrabxt.png

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Hello Yardies....

Small Rant...My Husband is a damn TV addict...All he watches is Sports & Movies. My kids TV broke last night so they took over the living room TV. So he took over the bedroom TV. Now I cant watch my General Hospital or the news. Im not a sports fan so I am sick and tired of listening to Football Commentators. Rant over.

I'm sorry, I lost you when you started speaking in some foreign language......

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

OmxAsOpZ8HQ

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

I meant to say good morning everyone. I will be more of an observer today. Just in a foul mood. I hope you all have a great day.....

Lady C my email isn't even working :angry:

Good morning MRStee! I'm sorry you in a foul mood...

Morning *JG*!

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Timeline
Mawning LadyC it is freezing out there :crying: I dread the walk from the truck to the building :( counting down to Spring!

Mawning AlwaysBlessed

Mawning Iriecat (((waving))) I had Baby Daddy drama this morning, this fool saw me driving down the street and starts smiling, :angry: I rolled my eyes he puts on his headphones and starts laughing. :blink: Didn't open his mouth to speak or acknowledge his child so I ignored him. I was proud of myself the old me would have cussed him every way to Sunday, but what the hell is the point! You cannot control other people's actions and he could care less so I neither do I!!!! I am just thankful the Creator has blessed me to take care of my children! Little does he know he is only hurting himself cause his son knows what kind of man he is now and what comes around will definitely come back around for his raas!

Hey Den's you packed yet?

Hey Nat its 29 here in Philly today so welcome to Winter!

It was 4 degrees this morning here, with wind chills in the negative. And supposed to get freakin' colder later this week. I will never be prepared for this.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

It was 4 degrees this morning here, with wind chills in the negative. And supposed to get freakin' colder later this week. I will never be prepared for this.

I guess I need to stop complaining about how cold it is here in Atlanta then! :whistle:

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Timeline
Did anyone else hear that Shamar was gay? Please say it anent so that man is too fine. Get the freak out of here Sharon married Nick's brother? Oh please stop. Neil and Ashley?? Ooo.kkk. is all I can say to that and Victor and Jack are still at it. I swear they will forever be arch enemies. Is Paul still on the show? How about Catherine? I swear that lady should be around 120 by now.

I should wash your mouth out with soap for that comment. Hush!

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Justucia saved us! Well, she saved Steven from getting extra shots.

We were wanting the DS-3025 from MoBay Hope. I thought that form contained the medical results, so Steven asked them for a copy of his medical results. They said no, they don't give that to the patient. In another thread, Justucia said that she emailed them asking for the vaccination record (the main thing I wanted) and they responded with it within a day.

So I did that & they responded with the vaccination record... only for me to realize that THAT is the DS-3025: Vaccination Documentation Worksheet, containing the shots Steven received there, plus the ones already on his vaccination card.

Now we can go ahead & schedule this medical to take care of the RFE without worrying about paying or taking extra shots.

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

Timeline
Good morning MRStee! I'm sorry you in a foul mood...

Morning *JG*!

Hi DW (F)

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Timeline
I guess I need to stop complaining about how cold it is here in Atlanta then! :whistle:

Maybe.....count your lucky stars. It's unusual for us to be this cold this fast...really, this cold at all. And, there are states getting even worse. I try to remember that myself. It's hard when I'm whining about being cold though :blush:

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

steve too! ugh I know how you feel....

email coming!

LOL @ Tee not you too haaaa. Damian know that my DVR is off limits LOL take it to the kitchen :yes:

Good for you Philly! Don't let them get to you that is why they keep doing the behavior. Beat that ####### a few times too. LOL!

LOL Dillon you know it! :thumbs: does a dresser drawer bounxed cross the headtop count :rofl:

I meant to say good morning everyone. I will be more of an observer today. Just in a foul mood. I hope you all have a great day.....

Lady C my email isn't even working :angry:

turn that frown upside down :P

:rofl: @ JG ( ((((waving))))

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Morning Yardies!! The day is halfway over :thumbs:

K-1 Timeline

8/27/2009 - Mailed I-129F Petition to USCIS

8/28/2009 - NOA 1

10/06/2009 - NOA2 received!!! Thank you lord!!

11/24/2009 - Interview Scheduled at 8:30am*APPROVED*

12/02/2009 - VISA IN HAND

12/04/2009 - POE - Atlanta, GA

AOS Timeline

1/16/2010 - Wedding *Viva Las Vegas*

2/02/2010 - Mailed AOS/AP/EAP

2/03/2010 - Package arrived to Chicago Lockbox

2/09/2010 - Received NOA1 notice via email

2/10/2010 - Check cashed

2/13/2010 - Received NOA1 hardcopy

2/23/2010 - Case transferred to California

2/26/2010 - Biometrics Appt. 11am

3/1/2010 - Touched

4/2/2010 - AP Approved (Email and Text Notification)

4/2/2010 - EAD Card Production Ordered

4/10/2010 - EAD and AP received in the mail!!

Timeline
LOL @ Tee not you too haaaa. Damian know that my DVR is off limits LOL take it to the kitchen :yes:

LOL Dillon you know it! :thumbs: does a dresser drawer bounxed cross the headtop count :rofl:

turn that frown upside down :P

:rofl: @ JG ( ((((waving))))

Hi Philly. I will never understand it....I live and breath baseball. Football being a close second. Hell, I predicted several different plays and the outcome of the Boise State TSU game last night. Won my friend some money cause he actually listened to me and not his two friends who have a different opinion then me.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Justucia saved us! Well, she saved Steven from getting extra shots.

We were wanting the DS-3025 from MoBay Hope. I thought that form contained the medical results, so Steven asked them for a copy of his medical results. They said no, they don't give that to the patient. In another thread, Justucia said that she emailed them asking for the vaccination record (the main thing I wanted) and they responded with it within a day.

So I did that & they responded with the vaccination record... only for me to realize that THAT is the DS-3025: Vaccination Documentation Worksheet, containing the shots Steven received there, plus the ones already on his vaccination card.

Now we can go ahead & schedule this medical to take care of the RFE without worrying about paying or taking extra shots.

Awesome! I know that is somewhat of a relief!!! I still can't believe that so many people's medical results are not making it where they need to be!

Morning Yardies!! The day is halfway over :thumbs:

Morning Char! (F)

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Saint Lucia
Timeline

Philly - they skipped 2-5 too!! No threesome scenes I guess... LOL

June 29 2009: Green Card Received

March 6 2011: Lifting Conditions

June 6 2012: Apply for US Citizenship

fkn0hd.jpg

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.