MRStee

Yardies a home and a farrin (Part 21)

5,010 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
Good morning Ladies

GOD ID GOOD... I SAID... GOD IS GOOD

Well, I left work Thursday early because my family called me to say that the doctors wanted to make a decision with the family about my granny. :blink: I m like what is this all about. So my hubby met me and we went. Family from Cali and Arizona, and Vegas was there we were deep. The doctors say that the Aorta is bleeding and some how in her air tube, so thats why she is breathing and coughing blood. Also in her lungs there is alot of fluid because her kidneys have failed. And you guys remeber last week they tried to put the shunt in for dialysis and she started coughing up cups of blood So they said the procedure will be to much on her heart and blah blah blah, in other words the doctors were giving up on her and wanted us to give them the ok to be lazy and pull the plug and let her die. My family was like :o HECK NO :bonk: . p0110.gif don't make the decision God does, Even if p0110.gifthink it wont help do what ever necessary to get her better :yes: .

At this time she is unresponsive and unstable on Life Support. So we got into that chapel all 30-40 of us and we prayed, and prayed and prayed, from the old to the young. So New Years Eve I still had my granny. No thanks to the DR.'s and there opinions.

I went to see her on Friday and she was not any better but really swollen from the fluid not being flush out from the IV.

I could not stand to see her like that you guys so I didnt go back on Saturday.

Saturday night me and hubby went to be early and I have t2230.gif5 dreams. One of the dreams was that my granny opened her eyesb0706.gif to tell me that she still want to fight. I woke up the next morning and told my hubby about the dream. He said lets go to church and after church we will go to the hospital. At the hospital I asked my aunt if there has been any change she said No But I knew God was trying to tell me something. So I stared rubbing her head and praying over her. My aunt was making jokes and we were trying to calm her down because as I was talking to her, her heart rate was increasing. I told her that I need her to calm down and that I love her. As I was speaking to her Her eyes opened up you guys Just like the dream. My aunt was so surprised and starting praising God and calling everyone. Saying because I was talking to her and because of my dream I woke her up. God woke her up It just happened while I was there. He is awesome yall and He is not ready to call her home. Her organs are still all bad, all bad. But she still has some p1020.gif in her.

So please continue to pray ladies and thank you all

AMEN Sista....HIS Will Be Done!

Love is a gift and not to be earned, therefore one should never hold any regrets for giving love regardless of the outcome...

http://www.whitehouse.gov/share/immigration-and-economy?utm_source=email&utm_medium=email&utm_content=email221-text1&utm_campaign=immigration

event.png

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Congrats Sheka!

Thanks Ells :dance::dance: Happy new year to your and hubby :star:

CONGRATS JAP!t61004.gif

Evening Yardies! :star:

Edited by MsSheka

02/04/10 Case complete

02/08/10 Interview scheduled

03/12/10 Interview

03/18/10 POE

03/22/10 applied for SSN

04/01/10 received SSN

04/05/10 received welcome letter dated 03/30/10 :)

04/08/10 Card Production Ordered!

04/13/10 Approval Notice Sent! :)

04/15/10 Second Welcome Letter dated 4/8/10?

04/19/10 Card received!! WOOHOO!

loveshower.gif046314001268967245-final.gif

Removing Conditions Timeline (I-751)

2/11/12 Sent

2/14/12 Delivered

2/15/12 Check Cashed

2/15/12 NOA 1

2/21/12 NOA Received by mail

2/27/2012 Biometrics Notice received

3/13/2012 Biometrics

11/6/2012 RFE

Timeline
Aww Philly you about to make me cry that my granny and I favorite show

Attention Attention

Lilla Lora Rose Forrester January 4th 10:28 am 7lbs 4 oz 19.25 in long ♥

Congrats JaPrincess

m1214.gif Happy Birthday Lila

I thought you were talking about the Young and the Restless :lol: .....WELCOME Little Princess Lilla! Can't wait to see pics.

Love is a gift and not to be earned, therefore one should never hold any regrets for giving love regardless of the outcome...

http://www.whitehouse.gov/share/immigration-and-economy?utm_source=email&utm_medium=email&utm_content=email221-text1&utm_campaign=immigration

event.png

Aww Philly you about to make me cry that my granny and I favorite show

Attention Attention

Lilla Lora Rose Forrester January 4th 10:28 am 7lbs 4 oz 19.25 in long ♥

Congrats JaPrincess

m1214.gif Happy Birthday Lila

Happy Bawnday Lilla Lora Rose Forrester!

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Timeline

OMG! Acrow? How have you been? How are the baby and hubby?

...Hi Ms. Sheka

event.png

Oh hell to the no. There is no other Malcolm. Dammit. :crying:

LOL you know Shemar is not leaving primetime but I am curious to see how Darius does he is already stirring up some drama between the brothers.....

****ROC VSC****

It was Nat, it was only for a weekend. It was still fun except when I got home :angry: Im so UTTERLY PISSED with my kids... I can't even talk about it! :angry: Disrespectful little bastards! :angry:

Oh Lawd dun let them pickney stress yuh, that is my new Mantra fi deh New Year :yes:

He said :thumbs: I will pm you his number :) Yesssssssssssss! A yardie link! :)

mek mi guh get ie :thumbs: I'm thinking Dave & Buster's for the weekend :D

Z, you don't even have to ask.. of course you are!!!! :) and Damien lol ;)

Woo Hoo :dance: I am actually now in the wedding spirit thanks to you, and the kick in mi rass from Dada LOL we are actually making real plans :bonk:

****ROC VSC****

Timeline
Evening MsSheka.. How is Fat?

playing with my new hair :lol::lol: (coil curl by milky way)

...Hi Ms. Sheka

Hey Shaun :star:

02/04/10 Case complete

03/12/10 Interview

03/18/10 POE

03/22/10 applied for SSN

04/01/10 received SSN

2/11/12 Sent

2/14/12 Delivered

2/15/12 Check Cashed

2/15/12 NOA 1

3/13/2012 Biometrics

11/6/2012 RFE

Evening Yardies!

HAPPY NEW YEAR to everyone! Hoping it is good for you all so far.

Hey Ells ((( WAVING))) Happy New Year to you and Lehi :star:

Any advice? I hope my charm and good looks :blush: get me in :lol: My goal is to be finished with my PhD in 5 years.

LOL Shaunsgal, but the 5 year PhD goal is definitely achievable ( You can do it) :thumbs:

Evening Yardies! :star:

Evening Sheka, how you feeling tonight?

I thought you were talking about the Young and the Restless :lol: .....WELCOME Little Princess Lilla! Can't wait to see pics.

LOL do you watch Y&R? we don't have too many that do :unsure:

****ROC VSC****

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Oh Lawd dun let them pickney stress yuh, that is my new Mantra fi deh New Year :yes:

mek mi guh get ie :thumbs: I'm thinking Dave & Buster's for the weekend :D

Woo Hoo :dance: I am actually now in the wedding spirit thanks to you, and the kick in mi rass from Dada LOL we are actually making real plans :bonk:

That sounds good, just say when and we are there :thumbs:

Awww welcome Lilla! Happy Birthday lil' mama! :star:

Hey Ells!!! (waving) Hi Shaunsgal (waving) :star:

Removal of Conditions Journey

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/02/2012-Packaged arrived at Vermont Service Center-Signed by D. Renaud

04/05/2012- check cashed

04/07/2012- Recvd NOA in mail dated 04/03/2012

05/14/12-Biometrics Appointment- Completed

12/31/12-Production of card ordered text/email

mjnrabxt.png

GOOD MORNING!

Hope you all had a great New Year Celebration!

Good luck Spanglas, hope that gets cleared up soon.

JAP...... BLESSINGS for the day... Welcome to your lovely Lilla! Cannot wait to see her. Congrats to your family!!!

Hope everyone is doing well...

How is the adjustment My2?

OH..... news on my end. My daughter's father and stepmom are divorcing! What a mess...

LadyC... you are in Laurel, right? Watch out... he is back in town!! LOL

1luv...

My husband is not my daughter's father.

Her father is married to someone else, whom I like very much. She is a great stepmom and I can honestly say we are friends.

Well on Christmas morning he took the car and took the bank card and left FL and drove all the way back to MD...

He is already staying with another girl. Saying she (his wife) cheated on him and got violent... which makes me laugh.

Turns out he has been arrested at least 3 times in the past 5 years for beating her. She had to get staples in her head and stitches in her mouth!

I hope this new girl gets a clue before she gets hurt....

Hey Irie, how did I miss this :wow: that is horrible No the hell he didn't on Xmas day at that. SMH already staying with another female Dayum he needs a serious chin check!!!!! This is so tragic I hope the wife is ok and the like you say the new girl gets a clue however he will get his what goes around always comes back around!

****ROC VSC****

Timeline
Evening Sheka, how you feeling tonight?

hey Phillyg20013.gif

02/04/10 Case complete

03/12/10 Interview

03/18/10 POE

03/22/10 applied for SSN

04/01/10 received SSN

2/11/12 Sent

2/14/12 Delivered

2/15/12 Check Cashed

2/15/12 NOA 1

3/13/2012 Biometrics

11/6/2012 RFE

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.