MRStee

Yardies a home and a farrin (Part 21)

5,010 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
MrsTee, thanks for the info on the GPS. That's the one thing I've been thinking of getting. When I brought my Crossover last year I opted to not have the navigation included from the factory $2,000 are you kidding me? So I've been saying I need to purchase one since I plan to go on more road trips when Den gets here so we can see different parts of the U.S. together. I've heard the Tom Tom was really good.

Nat really gave us the info but your welcome on my part. Girl I get lost in a paper bag. I even printed the directions out just in case. Can't have my hubby thinking Im crazy...lol (well he does anyway)! lol

Two things I have to say:

1. He was talking to his cousin on the phone and I kept hearing him refere to me as "my baby" awwwww :star:

2. Because of what Dada said earlier, I just called Steve for the heck of it and he said his day was going much much better since I called him to say I loved him. At first he thought something was wrong lol... I guess its nice to just call to let them know you care and are thinking of them! :thumbs:

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Timeline

(L)(L)(L)(L)

JAP (((((((((((((((((hugs)))))))))))))))))))

I wanted to take a minute to say that Im praying that you have a safe, healthy, and happy delivery!!!!!

Happy New Years to you and kiss Imani and Lilla for me. I will be travelling back (or getting us lost, lol) from my honeymoon on Monday. Just know that when Im not having sexy parties, I will be thinking of you!!!!

(L)(L)(L)(L)

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Honeyyyyyyyyyyy you and me both I have been under such duress and stress lately and when that happens I eat eat eat eat . I am back on track the 1st of the year back to eating on veggies fruit and fish after the 1st successful 30 days. Girl we can do this, we can support each other. Hubby and I are gonna be workout buddies ( although I am a solo exercisist) I figure lets try something new and work together for a common goal. He wants to pump iron and build muscle and I want to tone all over. 2010 is the year we can do anything we put our minds too Dada~

Say it again Chica!!!!! :thumbs:

Timeline
Nat really gave us the info but your welcome on my part. Girl I get lost in a paper bag. I even printed the directions out just in case. Can't have my hubby thinking Im crazy...lol (well he does anyway)! lol

1. He was talking to his cousin on the phone and I kept hearing him refere to me as "my baby" awwwww :star:

2. Because of what Dada said earlier, I just called Steve for the heck of it and he said his day was going much much better since I called him to say I loved him. At first he thought something was wrong lol... I guess its nice to just call to let them know you care and are thinking of them! :thumbs:

True. Steven & I do this throughout the day.

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

Timeline
Girl, I am soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ready.

Everything is on hold yet time keeps moving on. Can't believe I will be having our baby on Monday without him :crying:

He does not have a computer, but a friend of mine is letting him come use her skype on Monday so he can see his baby. Maybe she can help him order some flowers too... I just thought the phone would be easier for him to navigate, he's not so computer savvy yet :no:

Yeah but if he uses the phone do you think they would understand him??? LOL

Does he speak clearly or is his accent thick?

Timeline

As pat myself on the back!!!!

See MrsTee mi knoa a likkle sumting…LOL

No but I think a call from your sweetie or to your sweetie is nice. You don’t have to do it everyday but sometimes picking up the phone just for a minute or two lets the other person know I’m thinking of you. See he probably felt privileged knowing he was on your mind.

Now after your honeymoon when you get back the day you go back to work I want you to leave a note on the fridge that simply says “I’ll be thinking of you” :rofl:

(L)(L)(L)(L)

I wanted to take a minute to say that Im praying that you have a safe, healthy, and happy delivery!!!!!

Happy New Years to you and kiss Imani and Lilla for me. I will be travelling back (or getting us lost, lol) from my honeymoon on Monday. Just know that when Im not having sexy parties, I will be thinking of you!!!!

(L)(L)(L)(L)

Umm JAP she sounds like she has a lot of those planned so I don’t think she will be thinking of you too much. No offense.

My bad!!! Thanks Nat!!! Blame it on the sinus headache... :bonk:

Awww...MrsTee that's sweet about the call to your hubby! :thumbs:

Removal of Conditions Journey

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/02/2012-Packaged arrived at Vermont Service Center-Signed by D. Renaud

04/05/2012- check cashed

04/07/2012- Recvd NOA in mail dated 04/03/2012

05/14/12-Biometrics Appointment- Completed

12/31/12-Production of card ordered text/email

mjnrabxt.png

Timeline

uggghhhh...

they tell him is a series of shots he needs and he can't get the other for 6 weeks :crying:

But they tell him he will be okay for the interview and he can get the 2nd series when he gets to the US :unsure:

anyone have experience with that?? :blink:

Timeline
(L)(L)(L)(L)

(L)(L)(L)(L)

(L) ((((MRStee)))) (L)

When I first read that I thought you said you would be thinking of WHILE you were having sexy parties! :blink:

:rofl:

Timeline
(L) ((((MRStee)))) (L)

When I first read that I thought you said you would be thinking of WHILE you were having sexy parties! :blink:

:rofl:

Lol Id be lying if that were the case, but I will be thinking of you! Don't listen to Dada :rofl: JAP holds a dear place in my heart Dada *stickin tounge out* Plus I will be on my way home heffa (DADA)! cho! lol

Timeline
Lol Id be lying if that were the case, but I will be thinking of you! Don't listen to Dada :rofl: JAP holds a dear place in my heart Dada *stickin tounge out* Plus I will be on my way home heffa (DADA)! cho! lol

HA I knew there was a catch!!!! LOL

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.