MRStee

Yardies a home and a farrin (Part 21)

5,010 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Congrats Mrs Tee and Steve it was a fabulous ceremony and the Yardies were in full effect representing for our Philly girl!

This was the perfect day as Kwanzaa begins to celebrate the first principle of UNITY! May God bless your union :wub:

:D:luv::D Soooo Sweet :D:luv::D

(L) Congrats MRSTee (L)

:star:(F):star:

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Good evening Yardies! Happy post-Xmas, Happy Boxing Day & Happy Kwanzaa!

Hope everyone had/is having a wonderful holiday!

NOA2!!!THANK YOU JESUS!! :dance::dance::crying::crying::dance::dance:

Congrats MsSheka! Moving right along! :thumbs:

Happy Birthday Jahni! (today is my daughter's 14th birthday)

Happy Birthday to your Dawta Shauns!

Merry Christmas to all!!!!! Happy Bday Jahni. I'd like to thank all of you who were helpful to me in the first part of my visa journey. On Dec 15th, i attended the interview in JA with my SO. It went extremely well. Questions asked were str8 4wrd. One in particular, was in regards to my son. She asked him if he knew him and how old was he. My S.O KNOWS my son. This past summer we spent 3ks with him & last yr 2wks. Plus my son(who is 6) has a decent relationship with him. While at interview, i couldnt understand why ppl came to the embassy and didnt have there own pen. Everyone kept asking to borrow ours. So me being a jokey person when ready said to a guy who wanted to borrow it, $100!!! People in the room began to laugh b/c they must have been thinking the same thing i was, Y U NEVA BRING UR OWN!! Its call HUSTLE D MONEY!!!!! Anyhow, he was approved. Now because we are from way ah country, ST BESS to be exact, DHL would not be delivering it to him.

I returned to NY early on the 17th b/c AIR JAMAICA was delayed nearly 5 hours so instead of reaching NY on the 16th @ 9:55 i arrived 2 JFK on the 17th @ 2am. Boy i tell you!!!!!!

As i tracked visa on DHL i saw where it was ready for pickup from the 18th which was the Friday. He went to town on the 21st and obtained it.

So every1, MY SWEETHEART WILL BE IN NY CHRISTMAS SUNDAY, Dec 27th!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks again everyone and i will definitely need help with my next step in this journey. Take care

Congrats Mo on your man's arrival tomorrow! :dance:

My case was touched today (??). It says that yesterday, they issued an RFE. :crying:

Can't say I didn't see this coming.

Time to find that thread about a good CS in Houston...

Sorry Nat! Yeah, that's always the chance we take but I think you should be able to take care of this quickly. I think you should be able to find someone to transcribe for $50 or less. Let me know if you need any help though I know you are good at finding what you need. :yes:

Good night all, hubby & I are off to bed!

Edited by Ellsinlove

Timeline

MrsTee, when will you have pics?

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

Timeline
Congrats & best of luck Mrs. Tee!!!
Thanks Ms Jamerican Queen!!! Today is the official day. His mother lives in Florida and she called me already this morning. She is just as happy as i am. Im fairly positive i will feel the same way in regards to the one time LDR. Now i wont have to worry about Sprint putting blocks on my phone b/c they think the phone is stolen due to the overseas calls i make when his digi credit is done WAY before time. Im so anxious. And surprisingly, weather is decent in NY. All the snow washed away yesterday when it rained. As always, I will keep everyone updated. Take care and thanks again

:D

Edited by MoAcory7007

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
I got it thanks mama

What are you doing on here married lady? It's not yet time to come up for air... :devil:

Hi Philly, did you get any pictures? I am dying to see them. BTW you got me hooked on the Beyonce soaps.

Edited by Shaunsgal

Love is a gift and not to be earned, therefore one should never hold any regrets for giving love regardless of the outcome...

http://www.whitehouse.gov/share/immigration-and-economy?utm_source=email&utm_medium=email&utm_content=email221-text1&utm_campaign=immigration

event.png

Timeline

Today Nat, there was a little episode and the cord to my camera was taken out of my house.....off to walmart to buy another one...

Today Nat, there was a little episode and the cord to my camera was taken out of my house.....off to walmart to buy another one...

Thanks Ms Jamerican Queen!!! Today is the official day. His mother lives in Florida and she called me already this morning. She is just as happy as i am. Im fairly positive i will feel the same way in regards to the one time LDR. Now i wont have to worry about Sprint putting blocks on my phone b/c they think the phone is stolen due to the overseas calls i make when his digi credit is done WAY before time. Im so anxious. And surprisingly, weather is decent in NY. All the snow washed away yesterday when it rained. As always, I will keep everyone updated. Take care and thanks again

That sounds nice. Everyone is happy :star:

Philly, I see you down there... I hope your posting the rest of beyonce! :thumbs:

Timeline
What are you doing on here married lady? It's not yet time to come up for air... :devil:

Hi Philly, did you get any pictures? I am dying to see them. BTW you got me hooked on the Beyonce soaps.

Lol, my sista life goes on... I have to run out to walmart just for you all, so you can see the pics!!! Steve and I are going on a date tonight too! :blush:

She got me hooked too.... she need to stop playing with our emotions like this!

Mawning Ladies,

The camera is working now woo hoo and the pics look fabulous I'll post them a likkle latah. We have to run and help my dad move to his new place.

Lol @ the Beyonce flicks, I'll post the rest soon as well have to run likkle more Ladies, have a great day!

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Congrats Mrs Tee and Steve it was a fabulous ceremony and the Yardies were in full effect representing for our Philly girl!

It was so nice to meet you and Hubby and your family, Regal, Heart in Jamaica and their Misters! This was the perfect day as Kwanzaa begins to celebrate the first principle of UNITY! May God bless your union :wub:

Praise God! Congrats Mrs. Tee and Steve!!!

I can imagine you're so excited! :thumbs: Enjoy your man! Congrats on his arrival again.

Removal of Conditions Journey

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/02/2012-Packaged arrived at Vermont Service Center-Signed by D. Renaud

04/05/2012- check cashed

04/07/2012- Recvd NOA in mail dated 04/03/2012

05/14/12-Biometrics Appointment- Completed

12/31/12-Production of card ordered text/email

mjnrabxt.png

Afternoon All! What a fun-filled weekend for a lot of Yardies! :thumbs::dance::dance::dance:

So I have a question, Denton has his medical examination on Tuesday in MoBay. Should he go ahead and ask for a copy his vaccinations so we will have a copy for AOS later? :unsure:

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline

I am sooo bored. I have been working everyday since Monday, even Christmas day (hence the numerous posts) and I can't wait until my vacation begins at 7 a.m. tmrow morning. Woo hoo!

Love is a gift and not to be earned, therefore one should never hold any regrets for giving love regardless of the outcome...

http://www.whitehouse.gov/share/immigration-and-economy?utm_source=email&utm_medium=email&utm_content=email221-text1&utm_campaign=immigration

event.png

I am sooo bored. I have been working everyday since Monday, even Christmas day (hence the numerous posts) and I can't wait until my vacation begins at 7 a.m. tmrow morning. Woo hoo!

I feel you on that. I had a very laid back holiday as well, but I will see my Sweetie in 2 weeks so I'm not going to complain too much!! Enjoy your vacay! :dance::dance::dance:

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Timeline
Afternoon All! What a fun-filled weekend for a lot of Yardies! :thumbs::dance::dance::dance:

So I have a question, Denton has his medical examination on Tuesday in MoBay. Should he go ahead and ask for a copy his vaccinations so we will have a copy for AOS later? :unsure:

YES!!!! Whether he will get it, I don't know. Steven asked for a copy of the form the Dr seals for the embassy & they said they couldn't give it to him. Ideally, he would've then said, "Well, at least update my vaccination record/card." But that didn't happen. We'll see in the next few days what effect this will have when getting a Civil Surgeon to fill out the I-693 sections.

So if your guy doesn't get a copy of the DS-3025, at least have him get the doctor to update his vaccination card.

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.