MRStee

Yardies a home and a farrin (Part 21)

5,010 posts in this topic

Morning Ladies *JG*, DaDa

I am stressed! work, pickney, diet I am a hot mess today :wacko: I will be all better when I am home tonight watching my Nollywood flicks LOL

gonna catch up on work soon come, Dada nuh kill me almost finished and to everyone else almost finished the pickney saga, i know I know mi slow LOL

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Corporate perks? You steal that from work, Sus?

LMAO - That would be the corporate freebies program evilthoughts.gif

No, an advantage of working for a big company - we have all kinds of discounts on stuff from our customers.

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

I am stressed! work, pickney, diet I am a hot mess today :wacko: I will be all better when I am home tonight watching my Nollywood flicks LOL

gonna catch up on work soon come, Dada nuh kill me almost finished and to everyone else almost finished the pickney saga, i know I know mi slow LOL

Good Morning Philly,

Don't be stressed Sis! You too blessed to be stressed! I feel you though. At least its Friday! :thumbs:

Good morning DaDa, LadyC, *JG*, Sus, thisislove!

Edited by Dens Wifey

Removal of Conditions Journey

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/02/2012-Packaged arrived at Vermont Service Center-Signed by D. Renaud

04/05/2012- check cashed

04/07/2012- Recvd NOA in mail dated 04/03/2012

05/14/12-Biometrics Appointment- Completed

12/31/12-Production of card ordered text/email

mjnrabxt.png

Timeline

Morning gal!!!!

Yuh wig nuh crooked its it? LOL

Timeline

Awwwww, hang in there Philly. It's that time of the year.

It took me a while to work out of my funk yesterday. Believe it or not, looking up information on the New Madrid Fault Line (earthquake ####### that happened not too far from here in the 1800's) helped. We sat and talked about nonsense instead of stressful stuff. Afterwards, I went to the bowling alley to see my friend bowl and he bought me a couple beers.

Besides a big fire and a dangerous situation, this morning started off really good. We go deliver presents to our adopted family this afternoon. I'm really excited.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Timeline

Good Morning Philly,

Don't be stressed Sis! You too blessed to be stressed! I feel you though. At least its Friday! :thumbs:

Good morning DaDa, LadyC, *JG*, Sus, thisislove!

Morning!!!!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Morning Yardies.....we will be snowed in this weekend..... :crying:

Wedding Day: December 15, 2009

oMQjm5.png

AOS

02/17/10: AOS Sent via UPS (Thank you Lord) (Sent Cashier's Check)

02/18/10: AOS Delivered (Signed for by CHIBA @ 9:12am)

02/24/10: NOA-1 Received via Email & Text

02/26/10: NOA-1 Hard Copy Received in the mail (I-485, I-765 & I-131)

03/02/10: Online Status Check Available

03/09/10: Touch (I-485) - Case Transferred to CSC

03/13/10: Biometrics Letter Arrived(Appt 3/24/10) (Finally) - Notice Dated 3/3/10

03/15/10: Transfer of Case Notice arrived in the mail

03/24/10: Completed Biometrics

04/07/10: EAD Card Porduction Ordered

04/07/10: AP Approved

04/12/10: Received AP Hard Copy in the Mail

04/12/10: EAD Document Production Ordered again (dont know why)

04/13/10: EAD Post-Decision Activity (I think they mailed it out)

04/15/10: EAD Arrived in the Mail

09/14/10: AOS touched - Case transferred to National Benefits Center (SMDH)

09/17/10: AOS touched - Case transferred to USCIS for processing (SMDH)

09/28/10: Interview Letter came in the mail (Interview 10/27/10)

10/27/10: Interview Done (Thank God now we wait)

10/29/10: Card/Document Production Ordered

11/03/10: Card/Document Production Ordered

11/04/10: Post Decision Activity

11/08/10: Green Card Received (No more stress until October 2012)

Morning Yardies.....we will be snowed in this weekend..... :crying:

Good morning Lady C! You say that like its a bad thing :devil:

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Timeline

Not so pleasant wake-up call this morning :crying:

He called to schedule the medical this morning and they told him the fee is $100 US plus he is to bring $30,000.00 JA for vaccines???? :blink:

Then they scheduled it for NEXT TUESDAY the 22nd!! :wacko:

I made him call back and re-schedule for the 30th, but that is 1 week and 5 days we have to come up with $450US!??!!??

Can that figure possible be RIGHT?? I remember reading that most paid around $15,000 for vaccines :unsure:

:help:

You need to get him to go to his own doctor for the vaccinations he needs. They will be cheaper there. He needs proof he's had them

Naturalization

Son's N-400 Timeline

08/14/2020 - Sent N-400 and I-912 waiver to TX lockbox

09/18/2020 - NOA via text

06/05/2021 - Notification of biometrics scheduled

09/17/2021 - Interview - decision cannot be made

11/24/2021 - Denial letter, 30 days to appeal

12/24/2021 - Appeal sent back with I-912 waiver

12/24/2021 - Motion to terminate deportation proceedings from 2013 filed

Not so pleasant wake-up call this morning :crying:

He called to schedule the medical this morning and they told him the fee is $100 US plus he is to bring $30,000.00 JA for vaccines???? :blink:

Then they scheduled it for NEXT TUESDAY the 22nd!! :wacko:

I made him call back and re-schedule for the 30th, but that is 1 week and 5 days we have to come up with $450US!??!!??

Can that figure possible be RIGHT?? I remember reading that most paid around $15,000 for vaccines :unsure:

:help:

Good morning JAP! They told Denton the same thing when he called to schedule his medical this week. He was able to locate his immunization card though and I believe that was the quote he was given as to how much it could cost (worse case). Has your SO had prior vaccines?

Edited by Dens Wifey

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Timeline
Good morning JAP! They told Denton the same thing when he called to schedule his medical this week. He was able to locate his immunization card though and I believe that was the quote he was given as to how much it could cost (worse case). Has your SO had prior vaccines?

yes I made him get his vaccination card from long time but there were not many on there...

You need to get him to go to his own doctor for the vaccinations he needs. They will be cheaper there. He needs proof he's had them

Good morning JaEnglishGirl, this info is good to know. I suggested something like that to my hard headed man!!!

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.