MRStee

Yardies a home and a farrin (Part 21)

5,010 posts in this topic

Jamerican Queen, I meant to ask you... is that you or a young relative in the picture?

This is my Husband's daughter, my baby girl, 5 years old now, Im waiting for the case complete now with the CR2 and hopefully the interview in march so she can come.

Her mom is ready for her to come to leave :blink: maybe she will take this time to get some schooling and better her life.

But yes Nat thats my baby girl l_6530715769ec4b65aeb3552c3e59eefb.jpg

She's beautiful JQ!

Removal of Conditions Journey

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/02/2012-Packaged arrived at Vermont Service Center-Signed by D. Renaud

04/05/2012- check cashed

04/07/2012- Recvd NOA in mail dated 04/03/2012

05/14/12-Biometrics Appointment- Completed

12/31/12-Production of card ordered text/email

mjnrabxt.png

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
... You need not worry about the petition expiring on December 19, because all fiancé visa petitions are automatically revalidated for a further four months if their expiry date is reached before the visa is issued.

Also great news! Glad things are moving in the right direction fro you.

YOU know I love me some Walmart I am going there later today :thumbs:

Really? Do you shop at a suburbs WalMart? I only enjoy a WalMart experience if I'm going to one in the burbs. The two in the city here... every time I leave I'm in a bad mood. It's just an awful experience. I rather pay a bit more and go to the Target around the corner. It's so nice & clean & uncrowded & short lines & quiet.

I have not heard those songs b4 Shemmy and Jamerican Queen will youtube it tonight.

I haven't heard either of them either & will also be searching for them tonight.

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

Hi Yardies does anyone have any special holiday plans? We are spending Christmas in New York this year. Its going to be a blast.

Well since my hubby has only been here since August I wanted a romantic t5012.gifXmas with him.

Well thats out the door. At Thanksgiving we went to my moms in LA and he told her we would be back for Xmas. With his job schedule we had to leave the day after Thanksgiving to get back to Vegas. So Im thinkingm1708.gif How you gone promise her that.

So I have been Xmas shopping here and there and he tells me yesterday. That his job will be closed from Thursday morning when he gets off til Sunday night when he goes back. I was so happy thinking I was definitely going to get my t5012.gift5304.gif

Well my heart felt like thist3412.gif So he said he wanna go.

Dont get me wrong I would love to see my mom she is my heart and her B-day is Sunday after Xmas so she will be so happy being that my kids are her only grandkids, but I just wanted to be selfish and have him to myself.

It is a blessing that my family even accepts him because they can be wishing washing most of the time but they absolutly m0605.gif him.

So I guess Im going to wg-los-angeles-11298-400x300.gif for Xmas

t3403.gif I have been snooping for presents and have found a few, Im so exited

on a side note: I will finally start christmas shopping today....Yay

Awwww, I'm sure you can squeeze in some private grown up time with your hubby!

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Timeline
I requested that song tonight for bellydance class...too bad I'm so shy to show Damien :huh:

You crazy mstee :rofl:

Shemmy its not me.. the :devil: named JQ made me do it :rofl:

Timeline
Lord, I thank you for the strength you have given me to get through these past few months.

Please stay with me Lord, we are almost there!!! (L)

t0803.gif t0825.gif t0803.gif

YARDIES HEAR THIS:

Good day:

We received your fax today and updated your fiance’s case. We have scheduled Mr. XXXX for a visa interview on January 14, 2010, at 9:30 a.m., which is the earliest available date. We mailed an appointment letter to Mr. XXXXX today. Attached is a copy of the appointment letter. You need not worry about the petition expiring on December 19, because all fiancé visa petitions are automatically revalidated for a further four months if their expiry date is reached before the visa is issued.

Regards,

Visa Unit

Consular Section

US Embassy

Kingston, Jamaica

:dance: :dance: :dance: Do a little dance, make a little love, get down tonight, get down tonight! :dance: :dance: :dance:

God is SO Good Imso happy for you :dance::dance::dance:

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
... You need not worry about the petition expiring on December 19, because all fiancé visa petitions are automatically revalidated for a further four months if their expiry date is reached before the visa is issued.

Really? Do you shop at a suburbs WalMart? I only enjoy a WalMart experience if I'm going to one in the burbs. The two in the city here... every time I leave I'm in a bad mood. It's just an awful experience. I rather pay a bit more and go to the Target around the corner. It's so nice & clean & uncrowded & short lines & quiet.

I have not heard those songs b4 Shemmy and Jamerican Queen will youtube it tonight.

I haven't heard either of them either & will also be searching for them tonight.

We don't have a choice here in St. Louis. Have to go to the burbs. Big union town.....thus far, Walmart has not been able to infiltrate the city.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Timeline
Alright ladies I am off to Walmart to get some "fashion boots" for the little diva's birthday. It was so much easier when she was younger...she was just happy to rip the paper, now she really cares about what is inside!!!! UGGGG!!!!!!

my foot is still hurting but i think its from the cold weather ...

i am getting so excited 5 days and my honey will be here ...

:dance: I'm so happy for you My2!

yes the cold settles in the bones and hurts like hell, sorry chica I hope you are better soon!

Well, I have 9 days until I say I do... Lawd!!! Time flies..

yes yes yes yes! How did everything work out?

so far so good looking for restaurant.. final details to come.. any recommendations

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
JQ!!! Hi lady! You are too funny with that motorcycle!t4019.gif

:rofl:

Hey your interview date is on January 13th right

Here is your ticker Dens

event.png

I got too much time on my hands let me do some work at Work :rofl:

I requested that song tonight for bellydance class...too bad I'm so shy to show Damien :huh:

You crazy mstee :rofl:

Shemmy its not me.. the :devil: named JQ made me do it :rofl:

:rofl:

Full house

13 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)

11 Members: Jamerican Queen, finesse, myra, mamajew, mstee, *JG*, phillyfashionista, Dens Wifey, Dan-Dan, NatPatBen, 1luv :blink:

Edited by Jamerican Queen

Visa Journey Begins

Prgu.jpgPrgum6.png

JQ, thanks for the ticker...I had one in my signature line but whenever I updated my time line it wouldn't let me save the changes so I took it off! :rofl: Poe thang, I was like what's going on or is it just me being supa slow! :unsure:

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Timeline

We don't have a choice here in St. Louis. Have to go to the burbs. Big union town.....thus far, Walmart has not been able to infiltrate the city.

LOL WOW I never noticed that JG but now that I am thinking about it there are no Walmarts in the City. You learn something new everyday.

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

Timeline
Hi Yardies does anyone have any special holiday plans? We are spending Christmas in New York this year. Its going to be a blast.

on a side note: I will finally start christmas shopping today....Yay

Love the pic!!! Today I went and purchased Guitar Hero for the DS. I wonder if my daughter will like it?

Wal-Mart was advertising games for 40 but they weren’t 40 only certain ones so I was able to get on line form Best Buy with a In Store pick up to avoid shipping cost. I have 8 days to pick them up so most likely I’ll leave them there until Xmas Eve or the day before. Therefore I won’t have to worry about hiding them.

Timeline
Last weekend I took Garfield to his first Party/Dance in MD then This weekend is my girlfriends baby shower (its more like a dance) it starts @ 5pm and ends at midnight or 1am. It will be a lot of fun. Then we go to NYC for christmas & New Years eve we are going to a Black Tie Affair/Ball. He is really enjoying all the activites...

Black Tie Affair.. Nice…. It’s not the party at the Hyatt is it? One year I went to a party in New York and it was Black Tie Affair. I think its one that a radio station has every year. That year Stevie Wonder, Tyrese, Fantasia and a few others were there. My brother flew me up there the day of the party on a Thursday and we got dressed then the next day Friday we flew back in the am. I had to be at work needless to say I nearly fell asleep every few hours at my desk. He surprised me with VIP tickets at the party so we drank and ate all night and the performers when they were done signing came to mingle in the VIP area. I really felt like I had money and here I had maybe two dollars in my purse. Sunday he took me to the Steelers game and we had Box Seats. I tell him that was My Rock Star :star: Weekend.

Timeline

Dang Dada have you been hiding your brother from all these single ladies around here. Hook them up he sounds like a great guy!

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.