Ian + Anne

December 2009 Filers

742 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Albania
Timeline

yyyyyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

yy

thank Goddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

Ok, so from January when we did the fingerprints, absolutely nothing, no touches, nothing and today just the approval.....

Edited by albden

Ty nuk te kam zemer, te kam shpirt, se zemra vdes nje dite por shpirti s'vdes kurre.

• Replies 741
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The day is young... let's try to be optimistic since approvals can be received in different ways. Some people receive their approval letters in the mail before a text message online, so until they pick up their mail we won't know....

Thats true :(

yyyyyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

yy

thank Goddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

Ok, so from January when we did the fingerprints, absolutely nothing, no touches, nothing and today just the approval.....

Congrats again :)

The day is young... let's try to be optimistic since approvals can be received in different ways. Some people receive their approval letters in the mail before a text message online, so until they pick up their mail we won't know....

I am hoping for the same...that my mail will surprise me coz Im tired of checking online status and begging my phone to receive a text....

Infact for my EAD and AOS...the online status didnt change. I realized I was approved only after I got my mail.

Another question - If you were called for an interview for AOS, will the applicant automatically get called for an interview for ROC as well???

I had been interviewed for my AOS...best shortest interview ever..but I was called nonetheless.

I am hoping for the same...that my mail will surprise me coz Im tired of checking online status and begging my phone to receive a text....

Infact for my EAD and AOS...the online status didnt change. I realized I was approved only after I got my mail.

Another question - If you were called for an interview for AOS, will the applicant automatically get called for an interview for ROC as well???

I had been interviewed for my AOS...best shortest interview ever..but I was called nonetheless.

Interviews are on a random basis , it is not a rule that you will get an interview for ROC just because you had an interview at AOS , hang in there...

It says they have ordered my card. Does that mean I'm approved????

OMG, I can't believe it

:dance: :dance: approved, yes :dance: :dance:

N-400 Naturalization Timeline

06/28/11 .. Mailed N-400 package via Priority mail with delivery confirmation

06/30/11 .. Package Delivered to Dallas Lockbox

07/06/11 .. Received e-mail notification of application acceptance

07/06/11 .. Check cashed

07/08/11 .. Received NOA letter

07/29/11 .. Received text/e-mail for biometrics notice

08/03/11 .. Received Biometrics letter - scheduled for 8/24/11

08/04/11 .. Walk-in finger prints done.

08/08/11 .. Received text/e-mail: Placed in line for interview scheduling

09/12/11 .. Received Yellow letter dated 9/7/11

09/13/11 .. Received text/e-mail: Interview scheduled

09/16/11 .. Received interview letter

10/19/11 .. Interview - PASSED

10/20/11 .. Received text/email: Oath scheduled

10/22/11 .. Received OATH letter

11/09/11 .. Oath ceremony

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

congrats on the approvals :)

psssssss NY its mine and susans turn next ;)

129f for K1 visa filed in march 07 check my timeline for full info

03 March 2008 , received welcome letter and 2 year GC yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh

22 NOV 2009 to lift condition GC expires 22 Feb 2010

24 Nov 09 send in I 751 ( ROC , in VT )

25 Nov 09 Your item was delivered at 12:10 PM in SAINT ALBANS, VT 05479 to INS .

30 Nov 09 Check Cashed

21 Dec 09 biometric

On March 9, 2010, we ordered production of your new card.

12 March 2010 received approval letter in mail

16 March 2010 10 year Green Card received in mail exp date March 09 / 2020

April 14/2017 send N400 

04/25/17 credit card charged 

04/25/17 e mail NOA send 

05/01/17 hard copy of NOA dated 04/25 received in mail

05/06/17 biometric hard copy in mail 

05/19/17 Biometric appointment in Hartford CT 

07/17/17 Inline for Interview 

07/24/17 Interview letter in mail 

08/24/17 Interview in Springfield MA ... Yes Aproved

09/14/17 Oath Ceremony .... done I am a US citizen

09/22/17 Applied for Passport ( per reg mail ) 

10/04/17 got passport in mail  

10/13/17 got certificate in mail  , updated status with social security office 

AM DONE YEAHHHHHHHHHHH 

congrats on the approvals :)

psssssss NY its mine and susans turn next ;)

I called USCIS just now.

The lady said to wait for 6 months....time frames vary from case to case even if filed in the same week to the same center and some get approved soon and some delayed but it doesnt mean that your case is lost or has problems.

So basically do not call before 6 months...they wont tell you anything that you dont already know.

I am on the verge of giving up now....I am counting days to 6 months and then I will call them 3 times a day...till they get so tired of me and approve me.

I called USCIS just now.

The lady said to wait for 6 months....time frames vary from case to case even if filed in the same week to the same center and some get approved soon and some delayed but it doesnt mean that your case is lost or has problems.

So basically do not call before 6 months...they wont tell you anything that you dont already know.

I am on the verge of giving up now....I am counting days to 6 months and then I will call them 3 times a day...till they get so tired of me and approve me.

Cheer up! They haven't completed all people in November so it will come soon

07/06/11 .. Check cashed

Cheer up! They haven't completed all people in November so it will come soon

yeah like only 3 people are left and probably the other 2 havent updated their status..... :(

I have another 2 months to go....There is really nothing anyone can do but wait till the 6 months is up.....

yeah like only 3 people are left and probably the other 2 havent updated their status..... :(

I have another 2 months to go....There is really nothing anyone can do but wait till the 6 months is up.....

Susan , only a small number of people use Visa journey , so this is not the real yard stick .. it will come ...completely understand your anxiety but there is nothing much you can do

Susan , only a small number of people use Visa journey , so this is not the real yard stick .. it will come ...completely understand your anxiety but there is nothing much you can do

Yes I did once mention to one of v333k's posts that thousands have filed for ROC in any given month..VJ has just 20-25 for each month...but it is human nature to be anxious.

Yes I did once mention to one of v333k's posts that thousands have filed for ROC in any given month..VJ has just 20-25 for each month...but it is human nature to be anxious.

Yes completely understand your situation , and it can be my situation as well in a few months , I went thru all this during AOS , but you are just punishing yourself for nothing .. i know it is easy to say but it will come , hang in there ..

your own prediction was march 14 what happen to that one?????

September 5th 2007 Married in the U.S

October 15th 2007 documents were recieved

Nov 25th 2007 biometrics

Dec 17 2007 work authorization

Feb 26 2008 interview and approval

25 Nov 2009 I-751

27 Nov 2009 NOA

11 Dec 2009 Biometrics (early bio)

31 Dec 2009 touch (web site indicates last update)

Yes completely understand your situation , and it can be my situation as well in a few months , I went thru all this during AOS , but you are just punishing yourself for nothing .. i know it is easy to say but it will come , hang in there ..

I wonder if there is a way to find out how many applicants there are in a given month?!

07/06/11 .. Check cashed

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.