mounir and suzie

how we can contact the congressman

7 posts in this topic

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

hi everyone , wish all of you doing fine ,,, i want to ask two questions please just a fast remind on my case i tell you .. i dont my interview on OCT 22,09 and they asked me to send them my wife divorce certificate then i sent it to them two days later after my interview since that i'm under AP so here my first question : when they asked me to send them after my interview the divorce certificate for my wife we did but when i look on it i noticed that her name wrote on it like that Suze and on all her papers even on her passport her name is like that Suzie so i asked her before i send it of its a mistake or what then she told me no they always on the court write my name like that cause here in US we have different way to write my name and this certificate is stamping from the court so they cant change the name , she also put a receipt for paying the fee on the court over it have her name like this Suzie so now i think maybe this is the cause for the AP for them checking it and if so what place they will check it in US is the court? does that can be truth for causing the AP ? does that matter with writing her name like that ? my other question is please how we can contact her congressman ? and after contact him is he will give us some information about what the embassy doing now ? is that will make any good ? sorry i asked so much but really all of this came on my mind ,, i appreciate any reply ,, i keep everyone who is waiting on my prayer,,, have a good one all .

Mounir and Suzie

UFHJ.jpg

pJWdp2.png

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

OK. - Find out which state your USC spouse resides.

Then study a map , pick her exact locale -

http://www.house.gov/house/MemberWWW_by_State.shtml

Then you'll find the contact info for that representative.

Once you have the contact info - you'll need to ask for the 'immigration liason staffer' .

Good Luck !

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Morocco
Timeline
hi everyone , wish all of you doing fine ,,, i want to ask two questions please just a fast remind on my case i tell you .. i dont my interview on OCT 22,09 and they asked me to send them my wife divorce certificate then i sent it to them two days later after my interview since that i'm under AP so here my first question : when they asked me to send them after my interview the divorce certificate for my wife we did but when i look on it i noticed that her name wrote on it like that Suze and on all her papers even on her passport her name is like that Suzie so i asked her before i send it of its a mistake or what then she told me no they always on the court write my name like that cause here in US we have different way to write my name and this certificate is stamping from the court so they cant change the name , she also put a receipt for paying the fee on the court over it have her name like this Suzie so now i think maybe this is the cause for the AP for them checking it and if so what place they will check it in US is the court? does that can be truth for causing the AP ? does that matter with writing her name like that ? my other question is please how we can contact her congressman ? and after contact him is he will give us some information about what the embassy doing now ? is that will make any good ? sorry i asked so much but really all of this came on my mind ,, i appreciate any reply ,, i keep everyone who is waiting on my prayer,,, have a good one all .

I doubt this is the reason your case is in AP. AP is very common for beneficiaries who are citizens of Middle Eastern countries which are immigrating to the United States. Administrative Processing is very normal for anyone immigrating to the US from Egypt.

Honestly, I don't believe contacting your congressman is warranted. Your case is not outside of processing timelines, does not seem to be in the process of being returned, etc. There is no timeframe for Administrative Processing to be completed, and no congressman or senator can speed this process for anyone. Sometimes AP is short, sometimes AP is longer as in months or even years.

Like I said, I do not think a congressman will be able to assist at this point in your case. However, if you are intent on contacting them, you may find the congressman in your wife(s) area by clicking here: US Congressional Representatives (By State)

Your wife can contact the Department of State to check on the status of your case by calling 202-663-1225 (press 1, then 0). The DOS will verify whether your case is still in Administrative Processing or not. I would suggest calling the DOS once a week to find out the status. Good luck to you.

(F)~kiyah~(F)

~ Returns & Refusals...What They Don't Tell You ~

DISCLAIMER: I am not an attorney, all information provided is from years of research and personal experiences of those affected by returned visa petitions/applications. If this is happening to you, my personal advice is to research the facts, hire a good immigration lawyer who can demonstrate they specialize in returned/denied visa petitions and applications.

~ Faith, Patience, Perseverance ~

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

I doubt this is the reason your case is in AP. AP is very common for beneficiaries who are citizens of Middle Eastern countries which are immigrating to the United States. Administrative Processing is very normal for anyone immigrating to the US from Egypt.

Honestly, I don't believe contacting your congressman is warranted. Your case is not outside of processing timelines, does not seem to be in the process of being returned, etc. There is no timeframe for Administrative Processing to be completed, and no congressman or senator can speed this process for anyone. Sometimes AP is short, sometimes AP is longer as in months or even years.

Like I said, I do not think a congressman will be able to assist at this point in your case. However, if you are intent on contacting them, you may find the congressman in your wife(s) area by clicking here: US Congressional Representatives (By State)

Your wife can contact the Department of State to check on the status of your case by calling 202-663-1225 (press 1, then 0). The DOS will verify whether your case is still in Administrative Processing or not. I would suggest calling the DOS once a week to find out the status. Good luck to you.

(F) ~kiyah~ (F)

:thumbs: I agree

Nothing's impossible . Nothing's unreachable .When I am weary you make me stronger

This love is beautiful .So unforgettable . I feel no winter cold when we are together .

Will you stand by me ?!!!Hold on and never let me go .

Will you stand by me?!! With you i know i belong . When the story gets told .

When day turns into night .I look into your eyes . I see my future now .All the world and its wonder

This love wont fade away.And through the hardest days . I will never question us .You are the reason my only reason.

I'm blessed to find what i need in a world loosing hope. you are my only believe .

You make things right every time after time.....

Will you stand by me ?!!!

I love you so much and i miss you so much more .

anm68b54b0b16262b16.gif

Timeline
OK. - Find out which state your USC spouse resides.

Then study a map , pick her exact locale -

http://www.house.gov/house/MemberWWW_by_State.shtml

Then you'll find the contact info for that representative.

Once you have the contact info - you'll need to ask for the 'immigration liason staffer' .

Good Luck !

thanks so much Darnell i will check it out ,, have a good one .

Mounir and Suzie

UFHJ.jpg

pJWdp2.png

Timeline

(F)~kiyah~(F)

thanks so much i appreciate your reply ,, i know the congressman can not speed this process i just thinking he may give us some info about what they doing now not sure if he can do it or not , thanks so much ,, wish the best luck to you .

have a good one .

(F) ~kiyah~ (F)

:thumbs: I agree

thanks Mohamed brother , wish all of us hear good news soon , have a nice one .

Mounir and Suzie

UFHJ.jpg

pJWdp2.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.