mounir and suzie

Happy Monday all MENA

12 posts in this topic

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

Hello everyone , wish all of you doing well ,, its Monday here in Cairo so its last day of EID EL adha may ALLAh bless all of you always ,,, now its one month and eight days since i done my interview and eight months and fourteen days since last time my wife was here .. i know lots on here waiting more than me i dont want my sound looks like complain just i explain how i feel ...i miss her so much wish from my deep down this hard time pass so fast to be together last forever ,, i checked the DHL today it still the same thing which means my passport still in the embassy cause says Scheduled for delivery as agreed... i know that today is the first working day for the embassy but i checked it any ways... i reather they say there is an excat time for issue the visa instead for leting you without know anything ,, by the way i'm under AP so i hope i get out of AP soon or so i think to ask my wife to contact her congressman but dont know if that can make any good or what he can do is contact the embassy or the DOS ? dont know really or should to contact with the general consul? lots of questions on my mind but really on this topic i dont mean to ask .. i know everyone on here is so helpful and would love to answer me but i just want to express how i feel and share it with all of you cause since i come on this site i really really love everyone on here and see all of you just so nice and respectable one ,, sorry to be way long ,,, take care everyone , have a blessed day . (F)

Mounir and Suzie

UFHJ.jpg

pJWdp2.png

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

I know exactly how you feel. I have also been feeling really down lately. Hopefully inshallah everyone that is waiting will hear some news in the next coming weeks. All we have to do is be patient, but I know for myself that it is easier said than done. Keep me updated and PM anytime Mounir.

Embassy Journey

2009-11-15 : Case at US Embassy in Cairo

2009-10-26 : Medical Exam@4pm

2009-10-28 : Medical Exam results given

2009-11-09 : Interview Date @ 9am

2009-11-09 to 2010-01-21 AP

2010-02-02: Visa Issued

2010-02-06 : Visa in Hand

2010-02-11 : U.S. Entry

U.S. Journey

2010-03-01 : Social Security card received

2010-03-04 : Welcome to the US letter received in the mail

2010-03-11 : Green card received

2010-04-04 : Ahmad got a J-O-B (Alhamdullah!)

2010-05-22 : Ahmad got his DL

wedding.jpg

oBhem5.png

Timeline
I know exactly how you feel. I have also been feeling really down lately. Hopefully inshallah everyone that is waiting will hear some news in the next coming weeks. All we have to do is be patient, but I know for myself that it is easier said than done. Keep me updated and PM anytime Mounir.

thanks so much Nancy ,,i know how hard its i tried my best to look on the bright side on it and praying to pass this hard time ,, inshallah all will be good for all of us ,, wish to hear good news from you soon,, thanks again , take care well of your self , have a nice one .

keep your chin up

turn to God in the hard time, he will give you what you need to endure

Good Luck (F)

Thanks so much for your sharing Sandrila ,, yes God is great will pray more asking him for all of us , thanks so much for your concern,, have a good one .

Mounir and Suzie

UFHJ.jpg

pJWdp2.png

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

I don't want to say bro .I'm trying to give you hope but in fact i don't have any even for my self .

I hit 8 months of AP last week .and it really sucks and hurts so much .

I don't know to do every time i call DOS they say the case is still pending AP . and sometimes they say its pending in Egypt and they are not doing anything about it in USA so its up to them now .and when i call the clean version of hell in Cairo they say its pending AP.and the guy told me the other day its under CO review and its part of AP .and in fact i feel like they are not doing anything about it .

As i said before before maybe they will put me under AP till i hit 10 months of AP '' i think they wait that long before they send it back to USA '' and then they will send my case back to USA .and it will be the end of that damn journey :(

Nothing's impossible . Nothing's unreachable .When I am weary you make me stronger

This love is beautiful .So unforgettable . I feel no winter cold when we are together .

Will you stand by me ?!!!Hold on and never let me go .

Will you stand by me?!! With you i know i belong . When the story gets told .

When day turns into night .I look into your eyes . I see my future now .All the world and its wonder

This love wont fade away.And through the hardest days . I will never question us .You are the reason my only reason.

I'm blessed to find what i need in a world loosing hope. you are my only believe .

You make things right every time after time.....

Will you stand by me ?!!!

I love you so much and i miss you so much more .

anm68b54b0b16262b16.gif

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

Never give up HOPE, With GOD, all things are possible.

My life has been blessed with the love of 4 of the sweetest men in the world. James, Jonathan, Nicolas, and Islam, my sons and my S/O.

OPSSSSSSS I DID IT AGAIN!

Timeline
Hello everyone , wish all of you doing well ,, its Monday here in Cairo so its last day of EID EL adha may ALLAh bless all of you always ,,, now its one month and eight days since i done my interview and eight months and fourteen days since last time my wife was here .. i know lots on here waiting more than me i dont want my sound looks like complain just i explain how i feel ...i miss her so much wish from my deep down this hard time pass so fast to be together last forever ,, i checked the DHL today it still the same thing which means my passport still in the embassy cause says Scheduled for delivery as agreed... i know that today is the first working day for the embassy but i checked it any ways... i reather they say there is an excat time for issue the visa instead for leting you without know anything ,, by the way i'm under AP so i hope i get out of AP soon or so i think to ask my wife to contact her congressman but dont know if that can make any good or what he can do is contact the embassy or the DOS ? dont know really or should to contact with the general consul? lots of questions on my mind but really on this topic i dont mean to ask .. i know everyone on here is so helpful and would love to answer me but i just want to express how i feel and share it with all of you cause since i come on this site i really really love everyone on here and see all of you just so nice and respectable one ,, sorry to be way long ,,, take care everyone , have a blessed day . (F)

man your situation is the same as mine , the consular on my interview asked for joint sponsor and few days later i sent them the joint sponsor that they want but after 5 days they called me and said that this joint sponsor does not meet their requirements so i need to send them another one . and since i had no more joint sponsors so i used my assets any my wife's assets to qualify , and we sent them those documents on 3rd of november and since then they didn't give us a reply of approving or if that is not meeting their requirements too and everytime we call or email we get the same reply that the documents we sent is still under the consular officer's review . they take more than a month to approve the documents which would make your visa approved then we will get to AP stage .... so don't worry and be patient :)

Timeline

Thanks so much Mohamed and tammy and disconnection for sharing me this thanks so much , i know we all need to be patient and never give up just really the worst part on it is unknowing what they did or what the time period they gonna take other wise i know well everything on God hand will come on the right time .... we just called DOS and says the same pending AP still ,, i'm not sure if i'm right or not but i have a feelings they wont done it by this month cause of the holidays coming again soon but let me tell you something came on my mind now and you correct me if i'm wrong well ... when they asked me to send them after my interview the devorce certificate for my wife we did but when i look on it i noticed that her name wrote on it like that Suze and on all her papers even on her passport her name is like that Suzie so i asked her before i send it of its a mistake or what then she told me no they always on the court write my name like that cause here in US we have different way to write my name and this certificate is stamping from the court so they cant change the name , she also put a receipt for paying the fee on the court over it have her name like this Suzie so now i think maybe this is the cause for the AP for them checking it and if so what place they will check it in US is the court? just a thought came on my mind trying to figure out what they doing and what causing this long AP , wish you can share me with it ,, my brother Mohamed i understand and me too hope i can tell you to calm down but all i can say there is always a hope for done all of our journey soon maybe less than we expect who know ,, thanks again all of you guys for sharing , have a great one .

Mounir and Suzie

UFHJ.jpg

pJWdp2.png

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Mounir, Nancy, Mohamed, and disconnection...I feel your pain and you are in my prayers.. Have hope and faith that things will turn out great very soon (F)

ROC Timeline

8/1/12: ROC window opens
9/4/12: ROC packet sent
9/8/12: ROC packet delivered to VSC
9/12/12: Check cashed
9/14/12: NOA letter received (NOA dated 9/10/12)
9/20/12: Biometrics letter received (Bio appointment 10/15/12)
10/12/12: Early biometrics walk-in

4/27/13: RFE received

6/17/13: RFE response sent

7/1/13: ROC petition approved

7/5/13: GC received in the mail.

Timeline
Mounir, Nancy, Mohamed, and disconnection...I feel your pain and you are in my prayers.. Have hope and faith that things will turn out great very soon (F)

thx aya for the good feelings and your prayers :)

mounir, don't worry about the name issue on your wife's divorce license as i am sure the license has your wife's SSN or something that makes them sure that she's the one and that the court writes the name on that way .... nothing to worry about really

enjoy your time and within days isA we will hear good news from them :)

Timeline

thx aya for the good feelings and your prayers :)

mounir, don't worry about the name issue on your wife's divorce license as i am sure the license has your wife's SSN or something that makes them sure that she's the one and that the court writes the name on that way .... nothing to worry about really

enjoy your time and within days isA we will hear good news from them :)

thanks so much disconnection ,,, you make me feel much better , isa all of us will hear good news soon, thanks so much again , take care , have a great one .

thanks Aya will keep you in my prayers , wish with all my heart the comming interview of you going just fine and smooth ,,,, have a blessed day.

Mounir and Suzie

UFHJ.jpg

pJWdp2.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.