crilvsk

I'm so angry I just want to fight!!!

29 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Romania
Timeline

:ranting:

SO, the stupid CSC continues to mess us with us :angry::ranting::ranting::ranting:

They kept saying they will process our petitions according the NOA1 date! I see that they are cases from April approved instead. Where are the NOA2 for March 6th?????

Our NOA 1is March 6th 2006. We've been abused, neglected and lied systematically from the beginning of K1 process. It looks like this is how our life in US will look like.... I hope someone form CSC reads this. You ARE BIG JERKS California Center! SHAME, SHAME, SHAME!!!

March 1st - Mailed I129F to Nebraska SC

March6th - NOA1

June 1st - Trasfered to CSC

July 3th - Received IMBRA RFE

July 18th - CSC acknowledges receiving RFE

July 19 - touched

SEPTEMBER 6TH GOT OUR NOA2. GREAT JOY!!!

Maybe your in security checks.

K1

September 15 - 2005: NOA1

October: Waiting

November: Waiting

December: In Security checks

January 2006: Waiting

February: Waiting..Contacted Congress

March 4th: APPROVED

March 17th: NVC posted file to London

March 20th: London Receives file

March 29th: Receive package 3

April 13th: London Receives package

April 19th: Medical - June 13th: INTERVIEW......APPROVED!!!!

June 20th: ARRIVE IN USA

Time taken for whole process 9 Months

~~~~~ * ~~~~~

AOS

October: 13th: Sent off AOS Package

November 3rd: NOA1

November 14th: Snail mail ~ NOA1 ~ Case moved to the CSC for faster processing.

November 14th : CSC has petition for me and my daughter.

December 14th: Biometrics completed.

January 17th: APPROVED AOS!

January 22nd: Green card arrives in the mail:))

Time taken for AOS - 3.5 Months

Finished for 2 years.

dev015pb___.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Taiwan
Timeline
Where are the NOA2 for March 6th?????

I agree you should be among the first to get approved I would hope.. But I think one t hing people don't think of is every country takes more/less time then the other due to certain things.. Such as a petition for a Canadian could be faster then a petition for a Phillipines person.

May 1, 2006 - Submitted I-129F (Overnight) NSC

May 2, 2006 - NOA1

June 1, 2006 - Transferred to CSC

June 14, 2006 - Notice from CSC it was transferred

June 30, 2006 - Received IMBRA RFE (CSC)

July 5, 2006 - Touched (RFE Received)

July 31, 2006 - APPROVED

August 5, 2006 Physical NOA2

August 15, 2006 NVC Received and Sent

August 22, 2006 AIT sent Packet 3

August 22, 2006 Packet 3 got lost in the mail... sending another.. :( :( :(

October 27, 2006 Interview

3dflagsdotcom_chtai_2fawm.gif & 3dflagsdotcom_usa_2fawm.gif3dflagsdotcom_us_co_2fawm.gif

AIT (Taiwan Embassy)

C'mon USCIS Lets get some others approved or else watch for the Trident

brick.jpg

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

I would assume the information recieved from the Ohio Senator on this yesterday that they had started processing was correct obviously. What that information also stated sadly is that they will process them based on RFE received dates. So far it too early to say if that is the case but the person who was approved had an RFE date of July 3 I believe?? My NOA1 was March 9 and RFE recieved back on the 6th so I would assume this looks to also be true that the RFE recieved date is the date they are going to be using for this which is crazy for all the people waiting since early March like yourself and I.

Timeline

Hmm makes me wonder though seeing one of the approvals from CSC has a July 6 RFE received date.. I had July 5 but I know some people had before the 5th and they didn't get approved.. I still think they are doing the dart board process. :)

May 2, 2006 - NOA1

July 31, 2006 - APPROVED

3dflagsdotcom_chtai_2fawm.gif & 3dflagsdotcom_usa_2fawm.gif3dflagsdotcom_us_co_2fawm.gif

AIT (Taiwan Embassy)

brick.jpg

Filed: Country: Netherlands
Timeline
:ranting:

SO, the stupid CSC continues to mess us with us :angry::ranting::ranting::ranting:

They kept saying they will process our petitions according the NOA1 date! I see that they are cases from April approved instead. Where are the NOA2 for March 6th?????

Our NOA 1is March 6th 2006. We've been abused, neglected and lied systematically from the beginning of K1 process. It looks like this is how our life in US will look like.... I hope someone form CSC reads this. You ARE BIG JERKS California Center! SHAME, SHAME, SHAME!!!

We have an early March NOA 1 date .....I am so angry too :angry: -I am actually hoping the "newbie" that posted an late April NOA 1 approval on the other thread is a troll.

I thought they were going to process in order of NOA 1 date ( providing the IMBRA RFE has been received for that petition) , in which case the completed petitions ( IMBRA compliant ones) with the earlier NOA 1 date should be processed first....But CSC just seems to be a law unto themselves!

Edited by tmma

Liefde is een bloem zo teer dat hij knakt bij de minste aanraking en zo sterk dat niets zijn groei in de weg staat

event.png

IK HOU VAN JOU, MARK

.png

Take a large, almost round, rotating sphere about 8000 miles in diameter, surround it with a murky, viscous atmosphere of gases mixed with water vapor, tilt its axis so it wobbles back and forth with respect to a source of heat and light, freeze it at both ends and roast it in the middle, cover most of its surface with liquid that constantly feeds vapor into the atmosphere as the sphere tosses billions of gallons up and down to the rhythmic pulling of a captive satellite and the sun. Then try to predict the conditions of that atmosphere over a small area within a 5 mile radius for a period of one to five days in advance!

---

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Of course I dont KNOW, but it seems highly likely that each individual petiotio is as unique as the persons listed. I strongly suspect that the caseworkers start the process in order of the dates rec'vd...but some things just happen faster than others, for example the caseworker may order a name search on petition A and while waiting strart reviewing petition B.

I dont expect the workers are "putting out the fire" everyday but lets be honest, Do we all give 110% EVERY day on our own jobs? I have faith that these people are doing their best, I am in a hurry as well but try to comprehend the MASSIVE amount of requests that come in every day...

Best of luck to all

July 17 2006 Sent I-129F to TSC

July 19 2006 packet received by TSC

July 27 2006 case received at CSC

July 28 2006 touched (to process/send NOA1)

Aug 01 2006 check cashed

Aug 05 2006 NOA1 received in mail

Oct 03 2006 Touched (RFE sent)

Oct 10 2006 RFE received and responded to

Oct 17 2006 Touched (CSC reply to RFE response)

Nov 06 2006 NOA2

Nov 21 2006 NVC sent to Manila

Blah

Blur

Drone

March 27 2007 Interview

April 02 2007 Visa delivered

April 05 2007 Happiness delivered

April 06 2007 First day of the rest of our lives

"There they go! I must hurry and catch them, for I am their leader."

Filed: Country: Netherlands
Timeline
Of course I dont KNOW, but it seems highly likely that each individual petiotio is as unique as the persons listed. I strongly suspect that the caseworkers start the process in order of the dates rec'vd...but some things just happen faster than others, for example the caseworker may order a name search on petition A and while waiting strart reviewing petition B.

I dont expect the workers are "putting out the fire" everyday but lets be honest, Do we all give 110% EVERY day on our own jobs? I have faith that these people are doing their best, I am in a hurry as well but try to comprehend the MASSIVE amount of requests that come in every day...

Best of luck to all

That's great and very understanding of you, in fact I was saying much the same until about a month ago too. I am wondering what you would be feeling like if you are waiting almost 5 months for an approval ( I really hope you do not have to wait that long, BTW :) ) Hopefilly by the time yours gets processed CSC will have sorted things out :thumbs:

Liefde is een bloem zo teer dat hij knakt bij de minste aanraking en zo sterk dat niets zijn groei in de weg staat

event.png

IK HOU VAN JOU, MARK

.png

Take a large, almost round, rotating sphere about 8000 miles in diameter, surround it with a murky, viscous atmosphere of gases mixed with water vapor, tilt its axis so it wobbles back and forth with respect to a source of heat and light, freeze it at both ends and roast it in the middle, cover most of its surface with liquid that constantly feeds vapor into the atmosphere as the sphere tosses billions of gallons up and down to the rhythmic pulling of a captive satellite and the sun. Then try to predict the conditions of that atmosphere over a small area within a 5 mile radius for a period of one to five days in advance!

---

Timeline
Do we all give 110% EVERY day on our own jobs?

Yes, when it comes to deadlines.. I meet them, but I work in a financial institution .. and I am to blame if you don't get your funds on time.. and ya know what I do get it on time, even when sh*t hits the fans.. I do feel bad for the employees for the centers.. I am sure they are overworked and morale is as good as getting poo for christmas..

May 2, 2006 - NOA1

July 31, 2006 - APPROVED

AIT (Taiwan Embassy)

brick.jpg

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline

Unfortunately, Vermont is no better. My NOA1 is March 8th and I still don't have my NOA2. I just don't

know what to think anymore, after seen so many people from May, June getting approved. It just breaks my heart, because this process is so unfair.

I-129F NOA1 03-08-2006

I-129F RFE 06-16-2006

RFE Delivered 06-23-2006

Touch 06-24-2006

Approved 08-13-2006

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline
I would assume the information recieved from the Ohio Senator on this yesterday that they had started processing was correct obviously. What that information also stated sadly is that they will process them based on RFE received dates. So far it too early to say if that is the case but the person who was approved had an RFE date of July 3 I believe?? My NOA1 was March 9 and RFE recieved back on the 6th so I would assume this looks to also be true that the RFE recieved date is the date they are going to be using for this which is crazy for all the people waiting since early March like yourself and I.

I think you also have to keep this "Ohio Senator" information in context. IMBRA RFE processing aside, there is a certain amount of work that has to be done overall in this process.

I think we can generally assume that a NOA1 date in March had all that prior work done when the RFEs went out. A person who applied in June, for example, may have returned the RFE on July 1 but their petition still had work left to do. So March, in theory, is approved first. Of course, if the March RFE was sent out after the May RFE, May could be approved first - this has happened and it's more a reflection on that both petitions were finished and ready to be approved but the May RFE went out in the mail first - therein lies the root of the problem. Make sense? Or perhaps I need a bit more coffee.

crilvsk, have you tried contacting your senator? I think at this point, contacting senators and congressman and raising hell is the only option we have left.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Dont get me wrong, I know there are some people that give MORE than 110% EVERY day but I am talking averages too, not exceptions...no offense intended...Also I understand your frustration for waiting 5 months ...its a LONG time to be without someone you love, I wish my fiancee were here yesterday but I have resolved myself to waiting as long as it takes, be that 5 months or 12. My sympathy and prayers are with you... It WILL happen have faith!

Kind regards and best wishes

July 17 2006 Sent I-129F to TSC

July 19 2006 packet received by TSC

July 27 2006 case received at CSC

July 28 2006 touched (to process/send NOA1)

Aug 01 2006 check cashed

Aug 05 2006 NOA1 received in mail

Oct 03 2006 Touched (RFE sent)

Oct 10 2006 RFE received and responded to

Oct 17 2006 Touched (CSC reply to RFE response)

Nov 06 2006 NOA2

Nov 21 2006 NVC sent to Manila

Blah

Blur

Drone

March 27 2007 Interview

April 02 2007 Visa delivered

April 05 2007 Happiness delivered

April 06 2007 First day of the rest of our lives

"There they go! I must hurry and catch them, for I am their leader."

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: South Korea
Timeline

I can definitely understand everyones frustration. It is hard while you watch others get approved before you that applied after you. I did this for nearly six months, and it was very hard. I finally just decided that it was not my time to be approved yet, and all I could do was wait. My case was under security checks, and there was nothing I could do but email them, contact my congresswoman, and wait. I know one thing for sure though, all the waiting and frustration is so worth it when you get that email or notice in the mail telling you your case has been approved. It doesn't matter how long you have waited, it is like a big weight has been lifted off of your chest. I have been there, I know how it feels, it sux.....but in the end it is all worth it. I am wishing you all the best of luck on getting your approvals as soon as possible. Good luck to you all.

~Stacey

1/12/06 Mail I-129f express mail

1/13/06 TSC rec'd

1/23/06 NOA1 from CSC

1/27/06 - Check cleared

7/10/06 - NOA2

7/14/06- rec'd @ NVC

8/14/06- NVC sent petition to Consulate

8/17/06 - Korean Consulate rec'd Petition

8/23/06 - rec'd packet 3 from Consulate

8/25/06 - sent packet 3 back to Consulate

8/27/06 - got confirmation email from Consulate, they rec'd packet three

8/27/06 - requested interview date via Consulate internet site.

9/1/06 - Checked internet site for interveiw date, it was there

9/25/06 - Interview date - APPROVED

9/28/06 - Visa in Zaeems Hand - YEAHHHHH

1/6/07 - leaving for USA

1/20/07 - Wedding Date

1/20/07 - MARRIED!!!!!

2/10/07 - rec'd certified copy of marriage license

AOS

3/13/07 - AOS package rec'd at Chicago Lockbox

3/20/07 - Rec'd Social Security Card

3/21/07 - Checks Cashed and Case Status online

3/24/07 - NOA1 Rec'd for AOS and EAD

3/27/07 - rec'd Biometrics appt letter - scheduled for 4/20/07 @ 11:00am

4/02/07 - "touched"

4/20/07 - had biometrics appt.

4/21/07 - rec'd letter stating case was transferred to CSC

5/22/07 - rec'd Case Pending at CSC email

6/25/07 - EAD card production ordered

7/7/07 - EAD "touched"

7/7/07 - AOS "touched"

8-6-07 - Rec'd EAD Card in the Mail

5-20-08 - AOS INTERVIEW - APPROVED - PASSPORT STAMPED

7-2-10 - Received 10 year green card in mail

Filed: Country: Spain
Timeline
Where are the NOA2 for March 6th?????

I agree you should be among the first to get approved I would hope.. But I think one t hing people don't think of is every country takes more/less time then the other due to certain things.. Such as a petition for a Canadian could be faster then a petition for a Phillipines person.

?????

Petitions are never approved in the order they are received. Each one is unique and is very country dependent.

They are only processed in the order they are received, and may sit in limbo for several months waiting for some kind of background check or whoever knows what kind of investigation.

I finally got rid of the never ending money drain. I called the plumber, and got the problem fixed. I wish her the best.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.