Siham

so mad , no pink at the moment

19 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

yesterday i had interview (me and my son ) , the CO was very very nice smiled with my son , my docs was all alright but my son needed a join sponsor and a translation of his birth certificate (damn it nvc didnt send it with the file ) they found just mine !

anyway hubby prepared the join sponsor form and everything yesterday and sent it with DHL , and today ill get translation of my son's birthday certificate !

normally ill get the dhl today evening or tomorrow morning but i cant go to the consulate tomorrow cus its a off day so untill thursday :-( the CO said ill get the visa the day after i gave them all the documents !!

but when i called the consulate yesterday evening to ask if i should bring my son again , and ask (just to be sure abt the co said) if ill get the visa the day after , she said no no just bring the documents needed and we'll call u after !!! :crying:

anyway they gave me a white paper 221g saying what docs they need and they kept the passports

im really mad mad so mad !!

we wanted to spend EID ADHA together :-( but who knows !!

Timeline

i forgot to tell u what the CO asked me :

1 : what and where does your huband work

2 : was he married before

3 : is his family nice with you

4 : had u ever applied for a visa to usa

5 : then she started talking to my son to see if he can spell his dad's name or ...thank god he was saying "dad" all the time lol

6 : have u ever travel out of morocco , if yes where and how many weeks did you stay

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

Oh sweetie ...... Just be patient a few more days ....insha'allah everything will be fine......

You could still be here by then.. just the day before LOLOL....... :thumbs:

{{{{{{{{ HUGS}}}}}}}}}}}}

WITH ALLAH ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE!!! ALHUMDILALLAH

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Morocco
Timeline

They kept your passport = they think it will be quick to give the visa.

I hope it is in time to enjoy Eid together. But if it isn't don't fret. You will have the rest of your Eid's together after this. I see congratulations will be in order very soon. :dance:

'Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Chardonnay in one hand - chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming 'WOO HOO, What a Ride'

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Palestine
Timeline

It will be fine. :yes: Sounds like all they need is for you to submit the items requested and you will receive the visa. You're on the right track. Good Luck. :thumbs:

Palestine the world's largest open air prison

Awww Sinad

I guess don't start worrying yet until they get your things and they say to you what is next.

I know EID is coming and maybe you still have a chance to get here soon.

When does EID start?

Why is the consulate closed tomorrow?? what holiday is that?

I am happy your case is moving along and you are quite more near than you think.

GOOD LUCK, I'll keep you in my prayers!

When you get your visas where will you be arriving in the states?

Timeline

thanks everyone !

normally i'll received the I864w tomorrow from DHL they work even its off tomorrow (sandrila its eid istiklal tomorrow )

i might go back to the consulate after tomorrow , then we'll see what's next !!

a friend whom i met the day of medical exam , she had her interview on november 5th and they asked for some other papers , and she came back on november 12 and they called her today ....

i just hope they will accept the co sponsor papers !!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jordan
Timeline

sounds good sinad. Good luck on getting it quickly :thumbs:

btw, isnt your son only like 2 and a half? how is he supposed to be able to spell his daddy's name :unsure: anyway, I just thought that was a bit much to ask the little guy

Edited by Y's_habibitk

"you fondle my trigger then you blame my gun"

Timeline: 13 month long journey from filing to visa in hand

If you were lucky and got an approval and reunion with your loved one rather quickly; Please refrain from telling people who waited 6+ months just to get out of a service center to "chill out" or to "stop whining" It's insensitive,and unecessary. Once you walk a mile in their shoes you will understand and be heard.

Thanks!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jordan
Timeline
yes he's 2 years and 2 months , he was asked to say "daddy" , she showed him his picture and he said "baba" THANK GOD lol

awww.

i thought she was asking him to SPELL it lol i was thinking sheesh, give the poor kid a break lol

anyway, keep us posted hun and try not to worry too much

"you fondle my trigger then you blame my gun"

Timeline: 13 month long journey from filing to visa in hand

If you were lucky and got an approval and reunion with your loved one rather quickly; Please refrain from telling people who waited 6+ months just to get out of a service center to "chill out" or to "stop whining" It's insensitive,and unecessary. Once you walk a mile in their shoes you will understand and be heard.

Thanks!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.