mounir and suzie

what if the valid day on I129 pass

4 posts in this topic

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

hi everyone ,,, another worries came to me , sorry but this stress and hard time make lots of worries came so yesterday my wife noticed something on the form the NVC sending to her after we got approved here its :-797, Notice of Action

Case type I129F Petition for Fiance(E)

Valid from 07/30/2009 to 11/29/2009

so it says from 7/30/2009 to 11/29/2009 the embassy have it too i think on our papers so please what if i didnt get the visa till that day , should i start all the process all over again ? or they renew it in the embassy cause its not our fault for taken longer time to issue the visa .... my case now pending to AP so i'm so worry if they didnt send me the visa before the expire date then what i can do ? blessing you all with best luck .

Mounir and Suzie

UFHJ.jpg

pJWdp2.png

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Egypt
Timeline

If I am remembering right. I got the I 797 for the I-129 f months ago. I remember sending Ahmed the NOA froms ( both the NOA 1 and NOA 2) so he could send these into the Embassy. Give Ahmed a call to double check if Im remembering correctly.

The anwser maybe simple enough for you to send a copy of this NOA to the Embassy along with your case number.

Good luck with this.

Hollykay

K-3 Journey

06-26-2008 married the love of my life

02-17-2009 I-130 sent

03-16-2009 I-130 NOA

05-06-2009 I-129F sent

05-19-2009 I-130 approval

05-20-2009 I-129F NOA2

05-29-2009 NVC Received

05-29-2009 NVC Left

06-01-2009 Consulate Received

06-20-2009 Packet 3 Received

08-20-2009 Packet 3 Sent

09-12-2009 resent in packet 3

09-22-2009 Packet 4 Received

10-13-2009 Interview

Interview rescheduled on 10-07-2009 for 10-22-2009

11-4-2009 Fax the letter requesting Ahmed's Police Record from France

XX-XX-2009 Visa Received

XX-XX-2009 US Entry

event.png

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Hi bro

Calm down and take a deep breath . :)

you are talking here about the (I-797/ the Notice of Action / NOA2 / I-129 approval )

i know its just valid for 4 months .don't worry about that cause once the USA embassy received your petition they will extend that .and you do not have to send them any notice or you don't have to send them any forms .

the USA embassy will extend it automatically .so everything will be ok bro .

Good luck and my best wishes for you .

Mohamed

Nothing's impossible . Nothing's unreachable .When I am weary you make me stronger

This love is beautiful .So unforgettable . I feel no winter cold when we are together .

Will you stand by me ?!!!Hold on and never let me go .

Will you stand by me?!! With you i know i belong . When the story gets told .

When day turns into night .I look into your eyes . I see my future now .All the world and its wonder

This love wont fade away.And through the hardest days . I will never question us .You are the reason my only reason.

I'm blessed to find what i need in a world loosing hope. you are my only believe .

You make things right every time after time.....

Will you stand by me ?!!!

I love you so much and i miss you so much more .

anm68b54b0b16262b16.gif

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

Thanks Holly and my brother Mohamed i'm kinda calmer now ,, Suzie called the DOS today they said it still the same under AP so lets pray all to hear good news to everyone with this hard Journey ,, i will call Ahmed to check that with him , thanks so much for you all ,, have a blessed day .

Mounir and Suzie

UFHJ.jpg

pJWdp2.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.