vartan

Answer from Colorado Senator

81 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: China
Timeline

I guess, I am one of the lucky ones to have the process go relatively quick. From start to NVC 5 months. I knew from the start it would have it s ups and downs, we are having one now. The documents are at Chinese customs, they require more information , for Diplomatic papers. That was June 5th. Nothing has been done since.

Forgive me for being a little impatient. But Vartan get some patients, you are dealing with an entrenched beaureacratic nightmare. They will do things on their own time, but also let me point out that the USCIS and the NVC did their job quickly in my case, are you sure you took the time to review your documents, neatness counts. :blush:

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After reading all the post from the last 4 pages its clear that

we all agree that some people are abusing the system and the states are now making it that little bit harder to gain entry via a K-1 visa which i think is a good thing BUT they must have the processes and resources to back up the extra work that this extra screening requires.

I don't think there is any need in any of the post to start name calling because thats just pathetic. If you cannot come up with a repsonse that does not call some one a "###" then maybe you should not post at all.

Back to Vartan chasing his senator. I do understand you doing this as your passionate about being with your partner but you must understand that in the scale of things i am sure that unless your case is over the time scale stated then he/she cannot do much more. If your telling your senator that the process just don't work then why not put some recommendations to him/her of how it can be improved. Its very easy everyone on here saying ITS BROKE ITS BROKE but what would we as a community recommend to improve this long process???

Event Date

Service Center : Nebraska Service Center

Consulate : London, United Kingdom

I-129F Sent : 2006-01-10

I-129F NOA1 : 2006-01-20

I-129F NOA2 : 2006-03-28

Packet 4 Received : 2006-07-12

Interview Date : 2006-07-28

Date Visa Received : 2006-08-02

Well apparently Wayne Allard does not need anymore votes because his office sure doesn't care about me.. but here is what they said. :lol:

I first asked if they would look into my status.. They told me, no if 6 more months pass without a NOA2 they will check into it

I mentioned approvals from Vermont, they told me.. There is no such thing.. no one is being approved, I am misinformed. Then quickly said.. ohh you are in colorado so you go to California and they are extremely behind.

They said.. well first you need to repond to the RFE.. I said .. well if you looked into my status you would have known it was returned to USCIS.. :angry:

Either way apparently we all need to wait 6 more months before it is considered out of hand, or before help will be given.. (for us Coloradans)..

What do you expect from Colorado !!! Colorado senators are against all forms of immigrations. Especially that idiot called tolcrado or whatever his name is. I'll be surprise if they are not working right now to block your application.

I-129f sent-- 05-26-2006

NOA1 - 06-08-2006

Rfe recieved - 06-30-2006

rfe sent - 06-30-2006

NOA2 - 07-31-2006

NVC received - 08-03-2006

NOA2 recieved in the mail: 08-04-2006

NVC sent : 08-04-2006

NVC letter recieved: 08-10-2006

Embassy confirmed: 08-11-2006

interview date: 11-09-2006

Visa approved : 11-09-2006

Visa recieved : 11-15-200

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Taiwan
Timeline
are you sure you took the time to review your documents, neatness counts.

Double, triple, and quadruple checked.. No mistakes.. guaranteed.

Its very easy everyone on here saying ITS BROKE ITS BROKE but what would we as a community recommend to improve this long process???

The person I spoke to was so short with me that they didn't give me the opportunity to finish explaining the problem... or any resolutions.. Because apparently there is no problem right now.. I have decided to take other avenues for my resolution.

May 1, 2006 - Submitted I-129F (Overnight) NSC

May 2, 2006 - NOA1

June 1, 2006 - Transferred to CSC

June 14, 2006 - Notice from CSC it was transferred

June 30, 2006 - Received IMBRA RFE (CSC)

July 5, 2006 - Touched (RFE Received)

July 31, 2006 - APPROVED

August 5, 2006 Physical NOA2

August 15, 2006 NVC Received and Sent

August 22, 2006 AIT sent Packet 3

August 22, 2006 Packet 3 got lost in the mail... sending another.. :( :( :(

October 27, 2006 Interview

3dflagsdotcom_chtai_2fawm.gif & 3dflagsdotcom_usa_2fawm.gif3dflagsdotcom_us_co_2fawm.gif

AIT (Taiwan Embassy)

C'mon USCIS Lets get some others approved or else watch for the Trident

brick.jpg

are you sure you took the time to review your documents, neatness counts.

Double, triple, and quadruple checked.. No mistakes.. guaranteed.

Its very easy everyone on here saying ITS BROKE ITS BROKE but what would we as a community recommend to improve this long process???

The person I spoke to was so short with me that they didn't give me the opportunity to finish explaining the problem... or any resolutions.. Because apparently there is no problem right now.. I have decided to take other avenues for my resolution.

I think you have misunderstand my point, the fact is there is no problem right now with your case.

I will say that again, there is no problem with your case at the moment. Its following the time guides which are set for all cases.

The problem you have is with the process and how case are dealt with, so i am interested to know what should be changed also what "other avenues " are you talking about ?

Event Date

Timeline

But there is something wrong with my case and many others.. none have been worked since march and are getting backed up and once approvals come the interviews are going to be backed up and the whole process is a problem.. What you may see as a problem and what I see is different.

what "other avenues " are you talking about ?

The only thing I can do .. sit and wait and twiddle my thumbs. ::lol:: I hear it is effective.

Edited by vartan

May 2, 2006 - NOA1

July 31, 2006 - APPROVED

3dflagsdotcom_chtai_2fawm.gif & 3dflagsdotcom_usa_2fawm.gif3dflagsdotcom_us_co_2fawm.gif

AIT (Taiwan Embassy)

brick.jpg

Timeline
so i am interested to know what should be changed

Ok with the normal process there doesn't need to be a change that I know of.. couldn't tell you .. haven't experienced it. I think the problem here is you and some others aren't looking at the big picture and the real problem.. you are focusing on the wrong thing (well in my mind at least)

May 2, 2006 - NOA1

July 31, 2006 - APPROVED

AIT (Taiwan Embassy)

brick.jpg

But there is something wrong with my case and many others.. none have been worked since march and are getting backed up and once approvals come the interviews are going to be backed up and the whole process is a problem.. What you may see as a problem and what I see is different.
what "other avenues " are you talking about ?

The only thing I can do .. sit and wait and twiddle my thumbs. ::lol:: I hear it is effective.

AGGHHHHH please read what i am going to type.

THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH YOUR CASE IN THE TIMESCALES WHICH THEY ARE SET.

I understand that no one may have dealt with your case since March and i agree this is not good enough BUT as i have said in the last couple of posts what do you recommend to change or speed up the process.

The problem is the same for everyone it takes to long and the solution is ......................???????

As for the only thing you can do i agree is sit and wait but please spend that time thinking about people that are worse off than you in this whole process. Because some times you have sounded like a spoilt brat who wants his toys now or is going to cry to his mummy. ;)

Event Date

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Poland
Timeline

Vartan, you must have a desk job like me. This site can be so counter productive!!!! :lol:

06/30/06- sent I-129F petition to VSC.

07/11/06- NOA1 (received in mail)

07/19/06- RFE received in mail, IMBRA

07/28/06- e-mail, IMBRA RFE received at VSC

09/11/06- called VSC, told I'm with an adjudicating officer

09/25/06- called VSC, told to file expedited service, outside 60 days of RFE received date

09/26/06- sent expedited service request to VSC via fax and snail mail

09/26/06- Senators and Congressman making inquiries into my petition

09/29/06- expedited service request approved by VSC director

10/04/06- e-mail NOA2 approved!!!!!!

10/05/06- NVC received

10/06/06- NVC forwarded to Poland Embassy

10/16/06- Packet #3 received

10/17/06- Packet #3 sent to US Embassy Warsaw

10/30/06- Packet #4 received

10/30/06- Interview scheduled for November 22nd!!!

11/30/06- Visa in hand, via DHL!!!!

12/05/06- Ania and I arrive together in the USA

02/11/07- Ania applied for Social Security Card

02/17/07- Ania and I were MARRIED!!!!!!

07/24/07- Social Security Card in hand- after some minor issues and a little procrastination :)

10/14/07- I-485, I-765, and permission to travel mailed to USCIS

10/17/07- Received NOA1

12/17/07- I-485 shipped to California Service Center for faster service

12/17/07- I-765 approved new card should be mailed within 30 days, Advanced parole approved

02/28/08- AOS APPROVED!!!! PERMANENT RESIDENT CARD RECEIVED!!!!! (card received couple weeks after approval)

Timeline

Then why are you even posting to this?? Yes there is something wrong.. not with just mine but everyones.

The problem is the same for everyone it takes to long and the solution is ......................???????

Well if I knew the solution I wouldn't be seeking help from my senator now would I?

Because some times you have sounded like a spoilt brat who wants his toys now or is going to cry to his mummy.
I respect your oppinion but if you have truly read my posts I am here for everyone else not just myself.. so please read before making rude comments.. I don't want my petition approved before everyone elses.. I have it much easier then most here .. my phone card costs less then a penny a minute (some peoples costs over 40 cents a minute) .. I

Honestly if you guys have nothing to say but to bash people on the boards then you should not say anything.. I am not looking to be called names or anything I am here to inform people what the Colorado Senator has said.. many others have some with their representatives too.. Honestly you don't know the problems because you are not having to be affected by them..

Vartan, you must have a desk job like me. This site can be so counter productive!!!!

How did ya guess? :lol:

Edited by vartan

May 2, 2006 - NOA1

July 31, 2006 - APPROVED

AIT (Taiwan Embassy)

brick.jpg

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
Vartan, you must have a desk job like me. This site can be so counter productive!!!! :lol:

That is the truth. I spend more than 1/2 my day looking at this site just praying there will be some 'update' that is useful or positive. I keep waiting for the inflow of CSC approvals (trying to be optimistic). I watch the VSC approvals and go crazy (no offense to you guys, congratuations, just frustrated). Yes, easy access to this site will drive you nuts.

3/11/06 - 3/26/06 Visited my baby in the PI's

3/29/06 - K1 packet recieved at NSC

6/01/06 - Redirected to CSC

6/14/06 - CSC e-mailed confirmation on the reciept of file

6/23/06 - They they sent the IMBRA RFE

7/03/06 - The emailed that the IMBRA RFE went out on 6/23/06

7/03/06 - I received IMBRA RFE

7/05/06 - Touched

7/06/06 - Delivery Confirmation from the Post Office RFE recieved

7/11/06 - Email notification from CSC that IMBRA RFE Recieved

7/12/06 - Touched (but was to respond to an email that only said 'request recieved and will be processed within 30 days. argh)

7/13/06 - Touched

NOA2 September 11!!!

10/18/06 - Received at Embassy

12/23/06 - Recieved package with interview/medical schedule

01/08/06 - CFO interview/(pre-departure class) Complete

1/11/07 & 1/12/07 Medical complete

02/05/07 - Interview!!!

2/7/07 (2/8/07 manila) - Informed we are approved...3 days after interview.

2/12/07 Visa Received

2/16/07 Baby arrives in US!!!!!

4/14/07 Wedding

4/21/07 Filed AOS

Then why are you even posting to this?? Yes there is something wrong.. not with just mine but everyones.

Well if I knew the solution I wouldn't be seeking help from my senator now would I?

Because some times you have sounded like a spoilt brat who wants his toys now or is going to cry to his mummy.
I respect your oppinion but if you have truly read my posts I am here for everyone else not just myself.. so please read before making rude comments.. I don't want my petition approved before everyone elses.. I have it much easier then most here .. my phone card costs less then a penny a minute (some peoples costs over 40 cents a minute) .. I

Honestly if you guys have nothing to say but to bash people on the boards then you should not say anything.. I am not looking to be called names or anything I am here to inform people what the Colorado Senator has said.. many others have some with their representatives too.. Honestly you don't know the problems because you are not having to be affected by them..

First of all sorry Vartan if you felt i was a little to agressive in my last post i was not meant to be coming across like that.

The reason i keep asking for a idea towards a solution and not asking your senetor is because you know more than he does, your having to live this, experiance this not him/her.

He/she is fine they go home to there loved ones each night whilst we spend countless hours checking either websites or paperwork.

I agree that since i sent my forms back in Jan its got a whole lot worse for people so i cannot say that i understand your problems because i dont.

My question was an open one as well not just aimed at you, i think we all sit here sometimes waiting for things to happen but never think how this could be done better.

Event Date

Timeline
First of all sorry Vartan if you felt i was a little to agressive in my last post i was not meant to be coming across like that.

Then I am sorry too unfortunately emotion can't be heard in typing which causes issues :lol:

My question was an open one as well not just aimed at you, i think we all sit here sometimes waiting for things to happen but never think how this could be done better.

I wish I could give a resonably answer to the problem but I really can't ... work for 3+ months has been held up .. its gonna be a bottleneck from here on out.. how to correct this? Man I wish I knew.. Like I said I am not going to be affected as some.. I mean Domincan Republic right now is taking 1+ years to get an interview.. just imagine what is going to happen once all these approvals start rolling through.. Can anyone say Train Wreck?

So my solution?? Take the AA steps.. .. hahah no but seriously.. 1. Someone needs to admit to the problem.. Yeah we are all proud people and don't want to admit mistakes.. but a mistake was made.. 2. Updates... They use these nice PDF's to give updates.. but they don't use them as much as they could.. simple updates to the trainwreck would ease nerves.. 3. Actually fix the problem.... ummmm I don't know this answer.. Wish I did.

May 2, 2006 - NOA1

July 31, 2006 - APPROVED

AIT (Taiwan Embassy)

brick.jpg

I find it amusing (NOT) that everyone (on mnay VJ threads) who is against any May/June people talking to their Senators are already approved.

There is a problem with CSC & I have every right to follow up with my Senators.

If you need to speak to your senate then go ahead i think there is nothing wrong with that at all, do everything you can to help your case.

All i am asking is what are they meant to do if your whithin the timescales?

Instead of calling your senate and giving them hell and lots of problems why not go with a solution to the problem thats all i was thinking.

Event Date

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.