Krikit

The Vent - Part Trois

3,930 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

I know you want to share it, Wyatt!!!

Hey all, I'm off work in a few, have a good Friday evening! See you 'round this weekend...

:)

LGG

God. That's hilarious Nessa. I have an R-rated (but not X-rated!) story I could relate on the same topic...but I won't. :P

USCIS

NOA #2: Approval June 25th, 2009 - 92 days

NVC

July 8, 2009 to August 10, 2009 - 28 days

Interview Assigned - December 3, 2009 - FINALLY!!

Medical - December 14, 2009 - Passed

Embassy/Interview - January 26, 2010 Montreal, Quebec Canada - 167 days PASSED!!!

Port of Entry - February 26, 2010 Baltimore International, Maryland

USCIS -- ROC package sent off

November 26, 2011 to Vermont station November 30, 2011 received NOA1December 16, 2011 received biometrics appointment.

January 04, 2012 Biometrics

September 2, 2012, RFE Received.

September 22, 2012 RFE responded to

October 15, 2012 ROC approved, 10 Green card on its way.

kermit_the_frog1237963302.jpg

"Here's some simple advice: Always be yourself. Never take yourself too seriously.

And beware of advice from experts, pigs, and members of Parliament."

Kermit the Frog

Visit my News Feed Page -- Good Reads for Everyone!

Timeline
I know you want to share it, Wyatt!!!

Hey all, I'm off work in a few, have a good Friday evening! See you 'round this weekend...

:)

LGG

Have a good weekend, Igg!

08-31-07: MARRIED!

USCS JOURNEY

04-18-08 : Mailed I-130

05-28-08 : Received NOA2

NVC JOURNEY

08-26-08: Mailed Choice of Agent (DS-3032)

09-19-08: DS-3032 received. Notice to pay IV Application Processing fee

06-08-09: Paid $400 IV fee and $70 AOS fee

12-21-09: Mailed AOS and IV package

12-28-09: Failed Login

01-07-10: Case complete!!!

MONTREAL EMBASSY JOURNEY

03-31-10 : Medical exam

04-27-10 : Interview date

11-12-10 : Received Visa

03-06-11 : USA entry

dVUNm7.png

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
i have a vent......

nobody got no Vibe for me. I bought myself a Vibe. it comes from my paycheck. It pisses the hel! out of me that my husband keeps making people thinlk that he buys me stuff instead of telling the truth.

yeah yeah, i was typing in anger, please forgive me.

addition to the previous vent:

but it gets better! i find out from my neighbors after i get home that someone was out photographing the camaro this afternoon. i've called the sheriff already.............

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

yeah yeah, i was typing in anger, please forgive me.

addition to the previous vent:

but it gets better! i find out from my neighbors after i get home that someone was out photographing the camaro this afternoon. i've called the sheriff already.............

Make sure that sucker is parked completely on your property...JUST in case.

Married: 07-03-09

I-130 filed: 08-11-09

NOA1: 09-04-09

NOA2: 10-01-09

NVC received: 10-14-09

Opted In to Electronic Processing: 10-19-09

Case complete @ NVC: 11-13-09

Interview assigned: 01-22-10 (70 days between case complete and interview assignment)

Medical in Vancouver: 01-28-10

Interview @ Montreal: 03-05-10 -- APPROVED!

POE @ Blaine (Pacific Highway): 03-10-10

3000 mile drive from Vancouver to DC: 03-10-10 to 3-12-10

Green card received: 04-02-10

SSN received: 04-07-10

------------------------------------------

Mailed I-751: 12-27-11

Arrived at USCIS: 12-29-11

I-751 NOA1: 12-30-11 Check cashed: 01-04-12

Biometrics: 02-24-12

10-year GC finally approved: 12-20-12

Received 10-year GC: 01-10-13

Better to be very overprepared than even slightly underprepared!

Timeline
Make sure that sucker is parked completely on your property...JUST in case.

deputy sheriff was out, he stated i'm breaking no laws. and oh btw, that guy isn't the supervisor of that shop - i have the supervisor's name now and i'll be paying that supervisor a visit on tuesday, with pics of the car parked. so basically, i've run into the napoleon of the street cleaning crew who's trying to flex what little influence he has.

the officer thinks the picture taking was for trying to get the car towed, which has to be approved by the supervisor. just i plan on beating him to that.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

Timeline
deputy sheriff was out, he stated i'm breaking no laws. and oh btw, that guy isn't the supervisor of that shop - i have the supervisor's name now and i'll be paying that supervisor a visit on tuesday, with pics of the car parked. so basically, i've run into the napoleon of the street cleaning crew who's trying to flex what little influence he has.

the officer thinks the picture taking was for trying to get the car towed, which has to be approved by the supervisor. just i plan on beating him to that.

Grrrrrrrrrrrrr - what's an asshat.

Filed: Timeline
My vent...

Oh I have none. TRA LA LA!

*skips away*

:lol:

That is awesome.

i have a vent......

nobody got no Vibe for me. I bought myself a Vibe. it comes from my paycheck. It pisses the hel! out of me that my husband keeps making people thinlk that he buys me stuff instead of telling the truth.

i agree. we need a soccer mom car. but this time he'll pay for it, since he'll tell he bought it anyway.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

That is awsome-er. lol. My husband does that too. :bonk: I know why it drives you crazy.

Holy cow. Some mothers' children. :angry: I'd be scared of someone doing some damage to it.

iagree.gif

Timeline
Holy cow. Some mothers' children. :angry: I'd be scared of someone doing some damage to it.

i told the guy i didn't give a flying fark if they ran over it with the snow plow. it's 14 years old. so napoleon's feigned concern about the snow plow hitting it fell flat :lol:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

i told the guy i didn't give a flying fark if they ran over it with the snow plow. it's 14 years old. so napoleon's feigned concern about the snow plow hitting it fell flat :lol:

V6 or V8? If it's the former, I agree with you: plow that sucker! If it's the latter...SHAME ON YOU!!

Interview assigned: 01-22-10 (70 days between case complete and interview assignment)

Timeline
V6 or V8? If it's the former, I agree with you: plow that sucker! If it's the latter...SHAME ON YOU!!

it's a 6 - i wasn't going to spend more money to order it with the 8 as they both had the same size gas with that model. it's my daily commute car, back about 12 years ago it was my baby. now my baby is my truck.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

it's a 6 - i wasn't going to spend more money to order it with the 8 as they both had the same size gas with that model. it's my daily commute car, back about 12 years ago it was my baby. now my baby is my truck.

Okay. You can let it get plowed then. :P

Yeah, a V6 is certainly more economical, so since it was your daily-driver I won't tease you for having a V6 Camaro (I generally refer to such things as "toothless tigers").

I drove a '79 Trans Am with a 6.6 Liter V8 (403 c.i.) for four and a half years. It wasn't the fastest car in the world, and probably had less horsepower even AFTER headers, dual exhaust system, K&N filter etc. than your '96 Camaro... But something about the sound and feel of a V8 still makes me pine for those days. I ultimately sold it when I was driving an hour to college each day and was flat broke, unable to afford the gas. My father had found me an '81 Chevette...and I STILL resent him for that. Going from a 6.6 Liter V8 to a 1.6 Liter 4-cylinder was the world's cruelest joke...

Timeline
Okay. You can let it get plowed then. :P

Yeah, a V6 is certainly more economical, so since it was your daily-driver I won't tease you for having a V6 Camaro (I generally refer to such things as "toothless tigers").

I drove a '79 Trans Am with a 6.6 Liter V8 (403 c.i.) for four and a half years. It wasn't the fastest car in the world, and probably had less horsepower even AFTER headers, dual exhaust system, K&N filter etc. than your '96 Camaro... But something about the sound and feel of a V8 still makes me pine for those days. I ultimately sold it when I was driving an hour to college each day and was flat broke, unable to afford the gas. My father had found me an '81 Chevette...and I STILL resent him for that. Going from a 6.6 Liter V8 to a 1.6 Liter 4-cylinder was the world's cruelest joke...

Yeah you can't really tease someone about having a V6 Camaro if you EVER drove a chevette :hehe:

Oh god I wish I was married.

I had the worst allergic reaction to something I ate last night.

I broke out in hives EVERYWHERE and my lips and the left side of my face are still swollen...

I hope Aleve is good at anti inflamatory... cause I need something.

I have travel medical insurance, but I dont want to use it unless I really have to.

~*Relationship Info In Profile And Fiance(e) Visa/Adjustment of Status/Removal Of Conditions Info In My Timeline*~

Looking for your favourite Canadian foods that you can't find in the US?

Try this site! http://www.canadianfavourites.com/

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.