bobylupe

Fake ID's

49 posts in this topic

My girlfriend (soon to be fiance, illegal from Mexico) applied for a good job with a company, that upon the initial interview, only needed one photo ID. The second interview with the HR department required her to show a green card and SS#. Even with an ITIN #, she will not get the job without the green card and SS#. She has a fake SS# and Green Card. If she presents these, she will be hired. What do we do? We don't want to jeapordize our soon-to-be-started I-129 process. Will they ever know?

fake SS# and fake greencard? You are kidding, right? I wonder....dont they see if the ssn is faked. Sorry for jumping out the line here (maybe) but get her home to mexico and do what needs to be done. That is just ridiculous, sorry. Many many people wait and wait and wait for the legal processing and she just has a freakin FAKE ID. Sorry, those things get me mad.

Oh and you as her soon to be fiance....how can you support these things? Am I in the wrong movie here? How to switch the freakin channel? :huh: I hope they catch her and ban her for lifetime. People just like this woman making this whole immigration process so hard. How can you honestly expect and *good* suggestions here? I really admire the people who already answered so politely. :o

Isabel :huh:

Edited by Isabel

OUR TIMELINE

01/20/06...married

02/28/06...NOA1....I-130 VSC

May 2006..Medical in Frankfurt

06/14/06...I-130 approved via email [day 111]

06/19/06...NOA2....I-130 received via mail

07/10/06...talked to embassy to expedite the process

07/12/06...NVC stated case completed and sent to FRANKFURT[day 147]

07/17/06...received packet 3 from embassy

07/29/06...received packet 4

08/15/06...INTERVIEW at 7:30am- APPROVED

08/21/06...VISA received

08/23/06...Flight to US

08/23/06...I am back home

09/20/06...received greencard in mail

09/27/06...received SSC in Mail

09/23/07...our daughter was born :)

30/05/07...filed for Removal of Conditions

07/05/08...received NOA for I-751

01/07/08...college here I come :)

waiting for biometrics and Approval.....

usa1.gifKeith & IsabelgermanyWHT_rd30.gif

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Algeria
Timeline

Don't send her home until you've talked to an immigration attorney. She could be facing a ban here that will go into effect once she leaves and you'll have to get a waiver before she'll be allowed to get her visa to return. There may be a way to adjust status since she's already here, but you'll have to get with an attorney to figure out how to do things the right way, which doesn't include working with a fake ssn!

4/15/06- Visa in hand!!!

4/21/06 Arrival in U.S.

5/11/06 Legal Marriage

11/4/06 Wedding

AOS

6/12/06 AOS, EAD, and AP papers sent off

6/26/06 NOA1 Date

7/17/06 Biometrics done

8/04/06 Case transferred to CSC

8/8/06 Case received at CSC

9/21/06 Greencard received!!!!

8/31/09 Naturalization- Done with USCIS

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Romania
Timeline

I can't believe this.

Why would you even ask this of anybody? If she has this fake paperwork that she has probably used them allready. This would not be the first time right? How did she get a fake ID and SSN and Green Card.

Seee someone has stolen my greencard and it took me 2 years to get a new one. I wonder if she or someone like her has my greencard and they use it to get JOBS in my name. :angry:

Octa and Nicu

I-129F Interview..........04-25-2005

US Entry......................05-19-2005

Marriage......................07-16-2005

Filed AOS/EAD..............08-16-2005

Received EAD................11-28-2005

AOS Interview...............05-15-2006

Received Green Card.....05-25-2006

The way to find out if you love someone or not, is by talking to them.

The more you talk to them the more you either hate them or love them.

Filed: Country: India
Timeline
sarah and hicham et.al.,

Wow - so many people saying that she should leave the country without knowing any of the important details beyond that she's in the USA illegally ....

Guess rgmx didn't like that advice (nor should he, under the circumstance).

Yodrak

Sorry Yodrak..

I dont understand how you could even question why anyone would want to understand the details of why she is in USA ILLEGALLY.... it is still ILLEGAL..... would it really matter what the reasons would be..?

Even if they went off and got married... if he is a citizen.. she is still not elegible for adjustment due to being here illegally.

It seems to me that all of US HERE who are doing things right.. waiting .. for proper channels... doing it LEGALLY..... get questioned....

It should be those who are doing as she is... .. fact..

1. HERE IN USA ILLEGALLY.

2. Using FAKE ID's Illegal documents.

3. FAKE... SSN card

4. FAKE GREEN CARD.

and you want us to open our hearts and plead for a easy time for her adjustment

I think some serious thought needs to be done with this situation... especially if they are hoping to have no problems with the process of K-1 or I-129... ... don't want to jeapordize our soon-to-be-started I-129 process.. OH MY GOSHHHHH.... hello... is this a joke.? ..

Think about it... you are on a public forum.. with people doing the process the legal way..

asking if it is ok.. or if it is possible that "thye" will find out of your INTENDED ILLEGAL ACTIVITIES...

HELLO... this whole way of thinking just burns me.....

Get a grip..... go back ...... file and wait like everyone else.... unless you have already have plans to fraud the government more.

Love isn't love unless it is expressed;

caring isn't caring unless the other person knows;

sharing isn't sharing unless the other person is included

Filed: Other Timeline
You cant be serious....of course they will find out. The going rate where I live for a false SSN card is 1500. Many have been terminated after the SS Administration has contacted the employer saying that the SSN is false and is being used by dozens of people.

Good way to get a lifetime ban and removed from the US.

Wow! Where I used to live it was 50 dollars. Go figure.

"Anyone who says the pen is mightier than the sword has obviously never encountered automatic weapons."

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

Wow I just noticed that apparently my opinon on going back to Mexico was not so good? Was I the only person who said she should go back?

I just figured it would be best to be legal and to get her Greencard and SS# legally, sowy.

Sarah

• 2 weeks later...
Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Taiwan
Timeline
She has a fake SS# and Green Card.

Tsk Tsk .. people coming here to ruin our country.. tsk tsk .. shame on you.

Sorry my momma never told me to be quiet unless I had something good to say. :P

Wow I just noticed that apparently my opinon on going back to Mexico was not so good?

I think that is a great idea.. except to stay in mexico because she obviously doesn't give two cents about america.

May 1, 2006 - Submitted I-129F (Overnight) NSC

May 2, 2006 - NOA1

June 1, 2006 - Transferred to CSC

June 14, 2006 - Notice from CSC it was transferred

June 30, 2006 - Received IMBRA RFE (CSC)

July 5, 2006 - Touched (RFE Received)

July 31, 2006 - APPROVED

August 5, 2006 Physical NOA2

August 15, 2006 NVC Received and Sent

August 22, 2006 AIT sent Packet 3

August 22, 2006 Packet 3 got lost in the mail... sending another.. :( :( :(

October 27, 2006 Interview

3dflagsdotcom_chtai_2fawm.gif & 3dflagsdotcom_usa_2fawm.gif3dflagsdotcom_us_co_2fawm.gif

AIT (Taiwan Embassy)

C'mon USCIS Lets get some others approved or else watch for the Trident

brick.jpg

** listening to the sound of the OP scampering off to figure out how to spin it in his favor **

8-30-05 Met David at a restaurant in Germany

3-28-06 David 'officially' proposed

4-26-06 I-129F mailed

9-25-06 Interview: APPROVED!

10-16-06 Flt to US, POE Detroit

11-5-06 Married

7-2-07 Green card received

9-12-08 Filed for divorce

12-5-08 Court hearing - divorce final

A great marriage is not when the "perfect couple" comes together.

It is when an imperfect couple learns to enjoy their differences.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Taiwan
Timeline
** listening to the sound of the OP scampering off to figure out how to spin it in his favor **

Do people just think that people in the US are corrupt or what? Or that we think doing illegal stuff is cool? Man ... maybe I like my country too much ..

May 1, 2006 - Submitted I-129F (Overnight) NSC

May 2, 2006 - NOA1

June 1, 2006 - Transferred to CSC

June 14, 2006 - Notice from CSC it was transferred

June 30, 2006 - Received IMBRA RFE (CSC)

July 5, 2006 - Touched (RFE Received)

July 31, 2006 - APPROVED

August 5, 2006 Physical NOA2

August 15, 2006 NVC Received and Sent

August 22, 2006 AIT sent Packet 3

August 22, 2006 Packet 3 got lost in the mail... sending another.. :( :( :(

October 27, 2006 Interview

3dflagsdotcom_chtai_2fawm.gif & 3dflagsdotcom_usa_2fawm.gif3dflagsdotcom_us_co_2fawm.gif

AIT (Taiwan Embassy)

C'mon USCIS Lets get some others approved or else watch for the Trident

brick.jpg

Even if they went off and got married... if he is a citizen.. she is still not elegible for adjustment due to being here illegally.

That is not true. Illegal aliens who entered without inspection are not eligible to adjust status, but illegal aliens who had an initial legal entry but whose status lapsed ARE eligible to adjust status. (That's what allows a K-1'er to marry on the 89th day, wait a week for the certified marriage certificate, and file AOS on the 96th day -- such a person is an illegal alien after day 90.) The OP doesn't make it clear which category she falls into.

I'm not making any statement about the fairness of existing laws (they're pretty darn unfair, actually). One is always free to withold information from anyone one chooses. I'm just correcting the misstatement that "she is still not elegible for adjustment due to being here illegally."

04 Apr, 2004: Got married

05 Apr, 2004: I-130 Sent to CSC

13 Apr, 2004: I-130 NOA 1

19 Apr, 2004: I-129F Sent to MSC

29 Apr, 2004: I-129F NOA 1

13 Aug, 2004: I-130 Approved by CSC

28 Dec, 2004: I-130 Case Complete at NVC

18 Jan, 2005: Got the visa approved in Caracas

22 Jan, 2005: Flew home together! CCS->MIA->SFO

25 May, 2005: I-129F finally approved! We won't pursue it.

8 June, 2006: Our baby girl is born!

24 Oct, 2006: Window for filing I-751 opens

25 Oct, 2006: I-751 mailed to CSC

18 Nov, 2006: I-751 NOA1 received from CSC

30 Nov, 2006: I-751 Biometrics taken

05 Apr, 2007: I-751 approved, card production ordered

23 Jan, 2008: N-400 sent to CSC via certified mail

19 Feb, 2008: N-400 Biometrics taken

27 Mar, 2008: Naturalization interview notice received (NOA2 for N-400)

30 May, 2008: Naturalization interview, passed the test!

17 June, 2008: Naturalization oath notice mailed

15 July, 2008: Naturalization oath ceremony!

16 July, 2008: Registered to vote and applied for US passport

26 July, 2008: US Passport arrived.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline

Illegally is often used to refer to those who EWI'd, as opposed to overstay.

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

Filed: Timeline

JanaknJanet,

I wrote, "without knowing any of the important details" (lucyrich has mentioned one of them in correcting another item that you stated incorrectly). I wrote nothing about reasons.

What makes you think I want people to open their hearts and make things easy for these people? What I want is for VJers to find out what the facts of situations and then offer appropriate information or advice.

In this case, based on the few known facts, the appropriate advice would be 'see an immigration attorney before you do anything'. Even if we knew more about the situation this case is beyond VJ - it has serious issues that need to be examined by a professional.

Yodrak

sarah and hicham et.al.,

Wow - so many people saying that she should leave the country without knowing any of the important details beyond that she's in the USA illegally ....

Guess rgmx didn't like that advice (nor should he, under the circumstance).

Yodrak

Sorry Yodrak..

I dont understand how you could even question why anyone would want to understand the details of why she is in USA ILLEGALLY.... it is still ILLEGAL..... would it really matter what the reasons would be..?

It seems to me that all of US HERE who are doing things right.. waiting .. for proper channels... doing it LEGALLY..... get questioned....

It should be those who are doing as she is... .. fact..

1. HERE IN USA ILLEGALLY.

2. Using FAKE ID's Illegal documents.

3. FAKE... SSN card

4. FAKE GREEN CARD.

and you want us to open our hearts and plead for a easy time for her adjustment

I think some serious thought needs to be done with this situation... especially if they are hoping to have no problems with the process of K-1 or I-129... ... don't want to jeapordize our soon-to-be-started I-129 process.. OH MY GOSHHHHH.... hello... is this a joke.? ..

Think about it... you are on a public forum.. with people doing the process the legal way..

asking if it is ok.. or if it is possible that "thye" will find out of your INTENDED ILLEGAL ACTIVITIES...

HELLO... this whole way of thinking just burns me.....

Get a grip..... go back ...... file and wait like everyone else.... unless you have already have plans to fraud the government more.

Boiler,

Agreed. In common usage the term is ambiguous. So wouldn't it be a good idea to resolve the ambiguity before suggesting a course of action?

Yodrak

Illegally is often used to refer to those who EWI'd, as opposed to overstay.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.