robleftca

passed medical now interview but might be problem

19 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
I totally agree with all the below

She will gain admittance to the US Embassy MNL by showing her Appointment Letter to the guards outside the building. Its normal for St Lukes to retain the passport and forward it to the Embassy along with the medical results. St Lukes will give it back if you tell them you need it for travel, etc.

She will need that Police Clearance from Taiwan before she gets a visa. Wouldn't it be better to wait until she has all her documents before wasting time and money attending the interview?

Lets say the interview appears to have went well pending the missing documents. When those documents arrive, she will have to return to the USEM and submit them and go back home and wait. Then another waiting game will be played behind the scenes while they match x documents with x file, then give the file back to the CO who will review it at his ultimate leisure, and eventually, if no further questions, they will release her visa, or call her back again for a 2nd interview.

There is no way to track that internal process or have anyone tell you what is going on. Been there done that.

Having everything complete for the interview will save the extra weeks, maybe months in administrative review until it all gets put back together and rubber stamped.

I would strongly advise calling to reschedule the interview for a date when you know that she will have everything intact. Because at the completion of that interview you will have a better indication of the results. If she goes next week sans documents, we both know what will happen, and hanging in limbo at this point in the process is stressful at the least.

Best to you,

NM

yes it would of been nice to have that paper but they have her passport. She needs a photo copy so her sister can get it in taiwain. 2nd thing is it was to late to cancel had till the 5th to cancel.

She has her interview today/tommarow. It will be later this evening when i find out.

PRAYING WE ARE OK WITH OUT IT.

later

robert

june 11th sent AOS paper work

june 24th got the three letters

july 14th finger prints done

Timeline
2 pages of a divorce decree.

Well hopefully you find out soon. Ours will be a different paper so hopefuly we won't have same problem

Just got the text from air21.......6 weeks after submission.

Timeline
I totally agree with all the below

She will gain admittance to the US Embassy MNL by showing her Appointment Letter to the guards outside the building. Its normal for St Lukes to retain the passport and forward it to the Embassy along with the medical results. St Lukes will give it back if you tell them you need it for travel, etc.

She will need that Police Clearance from Taiwan before she gets a visa. Wouldn't it be better to wait until she has all her documents before wasting time and money attending the interview?

Lets say the interview appears to have went well pending the missing documents. When those documents arrive, she will have to return to the USEM and submit them and go back home and wait. Then another waiting game will be played behind the scenes while they match x documents with x file, then give the file back to the CO who will review it at his ultimate leisure, and eventually, if no further questions, they will release her visa, or call her back again for a 2nd interview.

There is no way to track that internal process or have anyone tell you what is going on. Been there done that.

Having everything complete for the interview will save the extra weeks, maybe months in administrative review until it all gets put back together and rubber stamped.

I would strongly advise calling to reschedule the interview for a date when you know that she will have everything intact. Because at the completion of that interview you will have a better indication of the results. If she goes next week sans documents, we both know what will happen, and hanging in limbo at this point in the process is stressful at the least.

Best to you,

NM

well she was able to pass both interviews at embasy. She just needs that taiwain NBI police report.

june 11th sent AOS paper work

june 24th got the three letters

july 14th finger prints done

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline
Ok guys she passed the medical exam yesterday. She has interview set on tuesday. The problem is has anyone not had everything?

She doesn't have here Taiwian police report. she wont' get it for another few days to weeks.

also has anyone heard the clinic taking the passport and forwarding ti to embasy?

How can she get in cause i heard you need passport to get in?

thanks

robert

about her Taiwan police clearance, i think if she passed the interview ( initial & final on the same day..it only takes 3 hours), the embassy will just wait for her police clearance before they will release or send the visa to her. coz i met someone back in the embassy, they asked for her Japan's police clearance. it took her 3 weeks before she be able to submit it to the embassy and now i think she is here in the US.

Goodluck and pray always!!

God bless!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.