Captain Ewok

Yardies, at home and a farrin' (Part 3)

6,588 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Duane already sold a few paintings and this helps out a lot

Kim -- I would LOVE to see some of his paintings. I'm always looking......is there somewhere I can go (on the internet) to see them? Or, could you e:mail me some shots?

i know this is SOOO off topic......BUT i was reading on CNN last night and Lance from n'sync is gay :blink: he was my fav back in that day...:lol: but i never saw that coming....just thought i would share...

I was wondering what the girls who liked him would think.....guess this means N'Sync is officially done, huh?

when i read it i was kinda laughing/crying... :lol::lol: i guess they are over...oh well i have my man... :lol::lol:

Edited by nannygirl82

• Replies 6.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

when i read it i was kinda laughing/crying... :lol::lol: i guess they are over...oh well i have my man... :lol::lol:

On Access Hollywood they said that he had called all the guys EXCEPT for Justin -- they said he was planning on doing that "in the near future." OUCH!!

JAMA0001.GIFMindy & Roy

06/08/05 -- I-129f Sent to Nebraska

08/30/05 - Approved

12/02/05 - Interview in Kingston

01/13/06 - Roy flies to Chicago

03/03/06 - Married

03/29/06 - EAD/AOS Sent

06/06/06 - EAD Approved

07/11/06 - AOS Approved - w/o interview

07/17/06 - GC Received....

I-751 - Lifting Conditions

04/01/08 - Sent to Nebraska

04/03/08 - NOA1 Notice Date -- Trans to California

04/14/08 - Received NOA1 in mail

04/14/08 - Check cleared bank

04/24/08 - Biometrics letter received

05/02/08 - Biometrics scheduled

10/10/08 - Card Ordered

10/16/08 - Card received -- DONE!!!

i know this is SOOO off topic......BUT i was reading on CNN last night and Lance from n'sync is gay :blink: he was my fav back in that day...:lol: but i never saw that coming....just thought i would share...

I totally wasn't surprised...I used to think they were all gay anyway :lol::lol::lol:

....and they probably are!!! :hehe:

JAMA0001.GIFMindy & Roy

08/30/05 - Approved

03/03/06 - Married

03/29/06 - EAD/AOS Sent

06/06/06 - EAD Approved

10/10/08 - Card Ordered

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I totally wasn't surprised...I used to think they were all gay anyway :lol::lol::lol:

It aint no lie baby bye bye bye! :lol::lol::lol:

I do not wish to share any information about this dead end journey.........I have reached my final destination on this train, and it is time for me to get off.

THIS TOO SHALL PASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"If marriage means you fell in love, does divorce mean you climbed out?"

"You never really know a man until you have divorced him."-Zsa Zsa Gabor

"When a man hath taken a wife, and married her, and it come to pass that she find no favour in his eyes, because he hath found some uncleanness in her: then let him write her a bill of divorcement, and give it in her hand, and send her out of his house. And when she is departed out of his house, she may go and be another man's wife." Deuteronomy 24:1-2

"When you get to the end of your rope, tie a knot and hang on." - Franklin D. Roosevelt

"When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one which has been opened for us." - Helen Keller

"Even though you may want to move forward in your life, you may have one foot on the brakes. In order to be free, we must learn how to let go. Release the hurt. Release the fear. Refuse to entertain your old pain. The energy it takes to hang onto the past is holding you back from a new life. What is it you would let go of today?" - Mary Manin Morrissey

"I know God will not give me anything I can't handle. I just wish that He didn't trust me so much." - Mother Theresa

:lol: :lol: That was REALLY funny!!! :lol: :lol:

JAMA0001.GIFMindy & Roy

08/30/05 - Approved

03/03/06 - Married

03/29/06 - EAD/AOS Sent

06/06/06 - EAD Approved

10/10/08 - Card Ordered

Timeline

Kelly -- What did Craig ever do about shaving?

Got a Remington shaver kit...it has about 5 or 6 pieces and he absolutely LOVES it and it was only $19.99 at Walmart and he also liked the Gillette Fusion Power Razor (a razor that needs batteries??) and that was on sale for $6.99 !! He's stoked.

Okay, speaking of totally stoked!!! Craig had seen in the paper last week for warehouse job and he highlights the ones he likes, and when I was checking the ones he's highlighted out I said, hey a friend of mine is the National Sales Director to this company !! So I emailed him and then sent him Craig's resume 2 days ago and my friend (whose name is also Craig) called and said, can he come in on Monday and start working !!! My Craig doesn't even know yet and he'll be soooooooo flippin happy.

From those that know, these guys having a job (and making THEIR own hard earned money).....brings SUCH joy, happiness and a smile to their faces (of course ours too)!!! The feeling that *they* can finally contribute....it's awesome !!

Squitto...pictures are beautiful. I would love to see more, can you email me??

Duane already sold a few paintings and this helps out a lot

Kim -- I would LOVE to see some of his paintings. I'm always looking......is there somewhere I can go (on the internet) to see them? Or, could you e:mail me some shots?

I was wondering what the girls who liked him would think.....guess this means N'Sync is officially done, huh?

A friend of mine who is the manager of a dental office in Orlando (where Lance goes) has been telling me that she thought he was gay years ago and I was like, naaaahhhhh...... happy for him that he came out and can now be comfortable in his own skin !!

I love Justin !! His new song that just came out.......different......but I like it !

Is anyone watching So you think you can dance ?? We're totally hooked on that show !!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
We're fresh off of our wedding and honeymoon, Squito got a job offer yesterday (pending his work permit, which he won't even need now) and now this!!! I'm truely beaming right now :luv:

I uploaded two pictures from our wedding on the yahoo site.

PM me if you want to see more :D

Congrats on getting approved and w/o an interview. Also the pics and so beautiful, I want to see more. :thumbs:

I know he was from back in the day. Something about him was just different. lol

I love Justin !! His new song that just came out.......different......but I like it !

I never been a Justin Timberlake fan but I LOVE that song!! I watched the making the video last night.

Edited by nyseness

Anna (Chicago) and Javon (Jamaica)

USCIS: I-130 Process

10/30/06 - Married to my loving husband

01/06/07 - NOA1 ($190)

05/16/07 - NOA2!!!!!

NVC: CR-1 Process

05/21/07 - NVC recv'd case (per rep @ NVC)

05/29/07 - NVC Assigned Case # (KNG2007******)

06/01/07 - Faxed change of address request to NVC

06/08/07 - NVC confirmed new address

06/18/07 - DS-3032 (Choice of Agent) & AOS (I-864) Fee Bill generated

06/23/07 - Recv'd DS-3032 & AOS Bill via snail mail

07/09/07 - Emailed DS-3032 (Choice of Agent) to NVC

07/19/07 - Mailed AOS Fee Bill ($70) to St. Louis, MO

07/19/07 - Recv'd email from NVC - Choice of Agent was accepted

07/23/07 - IV (DS-230) Fee Bill was generated

08/11/07 - Recv'd IV Fee Bill via snail mail

08/15/07 - Recv'd AOS Packet in the mail

.png

.png

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
hey guys, here in jamaica getting ready to bury my grandmother.... wow this all feels so surreal. i keep looking around and remembering all these little things we used to do together. do let anytime be missed that you could be spending with the ones you love.... i missed the woman who i grew up with until i started college by one day and its killing me inside.

thnak u all for your kind and enouraging words.

Popcorn, my heart and prayers go out to you.

Much Love,

Lee

July 4, 2006: Married

October 7, 2006: AOS Packet mailed to Chicago Lockbox via FedEx (I-485, I-130, I-765)

October 10, 2006: Package reived in Chicago

October 23, 2006: Checks cashed

November 1, 2006: I-130 and I-765 touched

November 2, 2006: I-485 touched--email notification about RFE letter on the way.

December 2006: Biometrics

January 2007: EAD Card

July 10, 2007 @ 9 a.m.--AOS Interview in West Palm Beach, FL...APPROVED!!!

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Kelly -- What did Craig ever do about shaving?

Okay, speaking of totally stoked!!! Craig had seen in the paper last week for warehouse job and he highlights the ones he likes, and when I was checking the ones he's highlighted out I said, hey a friend of mine is the National Sales Director to this company !! So I emailed him and then sent him Craig's resume 2 days ago and my friend (whose name is also Craig) called and said, can he come in on Monday and start working !!! My Craig doesn't even know yet and he'll be soooooooo flippin happy.

CONGRATS :dance::dance: Squitto and Craig on the job offers

Welcome back SJB

I am going home now, have a wonderful evening everyone

2/1/2010- AOS , EAD. AP Mailed via USPS priority mail

2/3/2010- Received - via USPS delivery tracking

2/9/2010- Check Cashed

2/9/2010- NOA 1 Received for 131, 765, 485

2/17/2010- Received letter for biometrics

2/19/2010- Completed biometrics via early "walk in'

2/22/2010- Touched on I-765, 48

2/24/2010- Case transferred to CSC

4/2/2010 Card Production Ordered for I-765, AP touched (Yea!!)

4/8/10- Approval notice for I-765 sent via email/ AP touched

4/10/2010 Received AP.

4/12/10 Received EAD-

7/6/10 Contacted USCIS because now Outside normal processing time

7/23/10 Got RFE asking for proof of legitimate marriage- 1page and 1/4 of proofs

8/23/10 sent off RFE response via Expressmail

8/24/10 Received by CSC

9/2/10 Email from USCIS- Card Production Ordered

Timeline

Rhonda - I am sorry to hear about your families loss. Your family is in my prayers.

Desperatwife - Congratulations on the approval of your position.

Tenika what beautiful pics on the yahoo site. You guys looks so fabulous.

Darlene - Have a safe journey and relax.

Sbys - May you have a little bundle of joy soon.

Popcorn - my prayers go out for your family on your loss of your grandmother.

Kim I am glad to hear that Duane is adjusting well and that his art work is selling.

SJB - Welcome back! How was your trip?

Mrs. Squitto - congratulations on your permanet residence. Also congrats on Mr. Squito's job offer. Love the pictures of you to. You both look so adorable. I would love to see more pics please PM if you have a chance.

Luvtravlin - Congrats on Craigs job!

Michele - how are things going?

Jax -- I agree with Rhonda 100%. The best proof of the relationship is you standing right there next to him. I would highly suggest you attend the interview. If my memory serves me......so far, at least in the past year, every time the woman WAS NOT there a problem arose and the approval was not given at that time.

Thanks Rhonday and Mindy for the great advice. When the time comes we will see if I can go to his interview. Being a teacher I only get 2 personal days to take off of work. Time will tell.

Met Jan 1998, vows on 2006, Jay Jay born 2008, baby 2 - 2011

Look at time line for visa information

xTr6m6.png

Great Cook Shop in the Chicago Land Area: Montego Bay Jerk Chicken Restaurant in Bellwood IL

lXHgm6.png

CuySm6.png

Timeline
Jamaica to CT' date='Jul 23 2006, 03:11 PM' post='326545']...can't wait to hear the details!!

The bach party was good. I made them food and they loved the festivals the most and was glad I made the jerk chicken mild. We got our nails done and then went to the store to get our make up down. We bought our make up for the wedding. Then we all watched girlie movies together. The gave me the :innocent: nice gift laungrie and the n :devil: aught gift a whip and hand cuffs. That naught gift will surely be rewrapped for a white elephant gift. That was about it we didn't drink cause I had to go to work the next day. My girlfriend from Evanston spent the night and we went to watch Clerks II the next day. She was screaming loud when she found out the price of a movie ticket out here. She was like no way $5.50 I am riding the train more often to come to see u... Get out of here... So we had a good time shopping after the movie. I also say the Devil Wears Parade this week with another bridesmaid. I loved that movie. Since I didn't get to drink at my bacholrette party and yesterday was my last day of work I went out celebrating with another girlfriend and drank way to much. My stomach is still aching thank good I didn't toss my cookies like my friend poor thing she had to go to work the next day. Her husband had to walk to the bar and drive us home. So that was a blast.

The only things I need to work on now is finding any mistakes in my wedding program, a word search, a recorder music packet (since all the guest are getting recorders) and seating chart plans. Counting down the days before I leave 6 to go. I told my students my last name was going to change and when they started calling me that my hair started to stand up on my arms. I have been called by my maiden name for 5 years so it felt wierd at the most.

Everyone have a wonderful Thursday and take care!

Jax

:lol: :lol: That was REALLY funny!!! :lol: :lol:

:lol::lol: You ladies are too much :lol::lol:

Met Jan 1998, vows on 2006, Jay Jay born 2008, baby 2 - 2011

Look at time line for visa information

xTr6m6.png

Great Cook Shop in the Chicago Land Area: Montego Bay Jerk Chicken Restaurant in Bellwood IL

lXHgm6.png

CuySm6.png

Filed: Timeline
Good morning family. I'm back to reality :crying:

Welcome home. How was your trip? Are we finally get to see some pics? ;) How was Sumfest?

Good morning!!!!

Look what we just got:

Application Type: I485, Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status

Current Status:

On July 26, 2006, a welcome notice was mailed for this case. If 30 days have passed and you have not

Congrats! :thumbs:

We're fresh off of our wedding and honeymoon, Squito got a job offer yesterday (pending his work permit, which he won't even need now) and now this!!! I'm truely beaming right now :luv:

I uploaded two pictures from our wedding on the yahoo site.

PM me if you want to see more :D

Beautiful pics :yes: Congrats on the job offer to Squito!

Lance from n'sync is gay :blink:

I knew it... :whistle:

Michele - how are things going?

I am totally exhausted from the move; but am just about done. I'm so tired I'm delirious :blink: .

The bach party was good. I made them food and they loved the festivals the most and was glad I made the jerk chicken mild. We got our nails done and then went to the store to get our make up down. We bought our make up for the wedding. Then we all watched girlie movies together. The gave me the :innocent: nice gift laungrie and the n :devil: aught gift a whip and hand cuffs. That naught gift will surely be rewrapped for a white elephant gift. That was about it we didn't drink cause I had to go to work the next day. My girlfriend from Evanston spent the night and we went to watch Clerks II the next day. She was screaming loud when she found out the price of a movie ticket out here. She was like no way $5.50 I am riding the train more often to come to see u... Get out of here... So we had a good time shopping after the movie. I also say the Devil Wears Parade this week with another bridesmaid. I loved that movie. Since I didn't get to drink at my bacholrette party and yesterday was my last day of work I went out celebrating with another girlfriend and drank way to much. My stomach is still aching thank good I didn't toss my cookies like my friend poor thing she had to go to work the next day. Her husband had to walk to the bar and drive us home. So that was a blast.

The only things I need to work on now is finding any mistakes in my wedding program, a word search, a recorder music packet (since all the guest are getting recorders) and seating chart plans. Counting down the days before I leave 6 to go. I told my students my last name was going to change and when they started calling me that my hair started to stand up on my arms. I have been called by my maiden name for 5 years so it felt wierd at the most.

Sounds like you had a great time. I wish I could cook Jamaican fare. No wait... I wish I could cook :lol:

So, are you all ready to go? How about the wedding party, family and friends?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hey guys...I posted this before but Duane has an art website. We also have sold some paintings on e-bay but we are trying not to sell many on e-bay because a few art galleries here in Cali are interested in picking him up and we are trying to keep his work from being mass-produced until we have his work orfficially copywrited.

His website is:

www.yessy.com/kpounds

CHECK OUT OUR WEBSITE: www.embassyart.homestead.com

SEE K-1 TIME LINE IN MY PROFILE

.....INTERVIEW JULY 10, 2006-APPROVED

07/19/06-Duane flew home to the USA-FINALLY!!!!!!!

08/17/06-DUANE AND KIM GOT MARRIED

PART 2 BEGINS

09/20/06- EAD/AOS Mailed to Chicago Today..........Here we go again!!!

10/13/06- Biometric appointment-San Francisco

12/07/06- AOS Interview-San Francisco

CAUGHT IN FBI NAME CHECK DELAY

04/23/07-Received AOS Approval E-Mail

04/25/07-Received CARD Production E-mail

WAITING FOR GREEN CARD TO ARRIVE.......

Filed: Timeline
Hey guys...I posted this before but Duane has an art website. We also have sold some paintings on e-bay but we are trying not to sell many on e-bay because a few art galleries here in Cali are interested in picking him up and we are trying to keep his work from being mass-produced until we have his work orfficially copywrited.

His website is:

www.yessy.com/kpounds

:o:thumbs: awesome!! I bookmarked the site for consideration at a time when I'm not so "bruk" :blush:

Very nice bio too.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.