UN-KNOWN

Had Interview in Riyadh USE

35 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: India
Timeline

I will be praying that you get your visa quickly.

12/07/2009 - POE LAX

12/16/2009 - Received GC in mail

Removal Of Conditions 09-09-2011

09-09-2011 : Mailed ROC packet

09-12-2011 : Packet Arrived CSC (delayed from labor day long weekend)

09-14-2011 : Check Cashed

09-14-2011 : NOA1 dated 09-12-2011

09-19-2011 : Early walk-in Biometrics completed (Original date 10/03/2011)

02-07-2012 : Green Card Approved

02-11-2012 : Green Card Received

Citizenship

09-07-2012 : Mailed N-400 package

09-10-2012 : N-400 Package delivered

09-13-2012 : Check cashed, email and text received with case number

09-14-2012 : Biometrics letter mailed

09-15-2012 : NOA received dated 09-10

09-17-2012 : Biometrics letter received for 09-27

02-25-2013 : Interview Passed - Original interview was 01-07-2013 but was out of country so postponed

I will be praying that you get your visa quickly.

THIS SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!! This is the 4th interview posting within a week on VJ of people interviewing and being harassed, be littled, fighting for their married life together, and leave with no visa. Im so sorry, what is going on anymore?????????????????

Prays being said for all.

Truly happy!!!

New life, new adventures, and a new attitude.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Hi friends ,

I had my interview Yesterday and i was interview by 3 Visa officers almost for 5 hours.I took these things with me ( CHATTING 500 PAGES , EMAILS & LETTERS 150 PAGES , COURIER & RECEIPTS , PHONE BILLS DEC 08 - NOV 09 , PHOTOS 106 . CARDS 85 , 3 SHIRTS WHICH MY WIFE GAVE ME , INCOME TEX 3 YEARS , MY WIFE PASSPORT COPY WITH MY NAME , HER SSN NUMBER WITH MY NAME , HER DL WITH MY NAME HER HOME PHONE BILL WITH MY NAME & INSURANCE'S CARD & HOTELS REC PITS & WEDDING BAND & I.E) butttttt ** OFFICERS asked WHAT IS THAT i replied proof of bona fide marriage they didn't even asked me to show anything when i said i have more proof the WITCH yelled at me and said NOOOO MAY BE LATER. WIZARDS & WITCH started questioning after looking at photos she said where are wedding ceremony pics i replied we don't have those bcz we got married in Court . She asked how you met her i said we met online she said why u went online to find american wife & when did u met her last time how long you know each other is she Muslim or not and all questions she asked about what my wife works for whats her job title where she lives in USA and when i replied mostly questions truth then she asked me what i do in SAUDI ARABIA for how long im here whats your qualification when did you finish college whats your status i replied all questions when i said my whole family is settle here for 28 years and only been to Pak like 3 or 4 times she said if you live with your family how can u support your wife i said we have our 2 business and we all care for that she asked about business how many workers and stuff then Male visa officer asked so she is from KENTUCKY i said yeah . he said im also Kentuckian and my wife also so tell me what u know about Kentucky & how much population of Kentucky ............ it sucks . well after 5 hours interview i was told that im on AP they gave me Blue slip and checked on Document missing but he didnt checked on any column of document name whats missing but they Kept my Passport and they also kept most of the photos , marriage certificate , birth certificate then he said give me your CELL # and said we will call you if we will need anything . Then i lefted US embassy We are very worry what will happen my wife is keep crying and we are very depressed whats gonna happen all i can request you plz every one pray from heart for my visa approval.

Thank you !

Fiaz

Oh man I am so sorry to hear about the AP (F) i would have gotten their names and knowing me i would write a letter to the USEM,NVC,USCIS and anyone else who was involved in this process and let them know of your experience and how this affected your family its just sad that they can do things like this to people and get away with it :angry: I have heard some harsh stories on here about the CO's and thats not fair someone should be responsible for ensuring that everyone receives just treatment at USEM :thumbs: I can understand if they feel the need to put you in AP thats fine but for them to grill you for 5 hours and then assume that you will not be able to support your wife is just not right, i don't know why they find the need to have people sit there for hours as if they are being held hostage its not right and no one should leave with a blue slip with no reason as to why you got the blue slip they are required to let you know in writing why they are placing you in AP..but everything will work out they kept your passport which is a good sign :thumbs: and GOOD overcomes all EVIL so don't let them get to you (F)(F) it will all work out for you :thumbs:

Best of luck to you and your wife :dance:

02/04/10 Case complete

02/08/10 Interview scheduled

03/12/10 Interview

03/18/10 POE

03/22/10 applied for SSN

04/01/10 received SSN

04/05/10 received welcome letter dated 03/30/10 :)

04/08/10 Card Production Ordered!

04/13/10 Approval Notice Sent! :)

04/15/10 Second Welcome Letter dated 4/8/10?

04/19/10 Card received!! WOOHOO!

loveshower.gif046314001268967245-final.gif

Removing Conditions Timeline (I-751)

2/11/12 Sent

2/14/12 Delivered

2/15/12 Check Cashed

2/15/12 NOA 1

2/21/12 NOA Received by mail

2/27/2012 Biometrics Notice received

3/13/2012 Biometrics

11/6/2012 RFE

Filed: Timeline
Hi friends ,

I had my interview Yesterday and i was interview by 3 Visa officers almost for 5 hours.I took these things with me ( CHATTING 500 PAGES , EMAILS & LETTERS 150 PAGES , COURIER & RECEIPTS , PHONE BILLS DEC 08 - NOV 09 , PHOTOS 106 . CARDS 85 , 3 SHIRTS WHICH MY WIFE GAVE ME , INCOME TEX 3 YEARS , MY WIFE PASSPORT COPY WITH MY NAME , HER SSN NUMBER WITH MY NAME , HER DL WITH MY NAME HER HOME PHONE BILL WITH MY NAME & INSURANCE'S CARD & HOTELS REC PITS & WEDDING BAND & I.E) butttttt ** OFFICERS asked WHAT IS THAT i replied proof of bona fide marriage they didn't even asked me to show anything when i said i have more proof the WITCH yelled at me and said NOOOO MAY BE LATER. WIZARDS & WITCH started questioning after looking at photos she said where are wedding ceremony pics i replied we don't have those bcz we got married in Court . She asked how you met her i said we met online she said why u went online to find american wife & when did u met her last time how long you know each other is she Muslim or not and all questions she asked about what my wife works for whats her job title where she lives in USA and when i replied mostly questions truth then she asked me what i do in SAUDI ARABIA for how long im here whats your qualification when did you finish college whats your status i replied all questions when i said my whole family is settle here for 28 years and only been to Pak like 3 or 4 times she said if you live with your family how can u support your wife i said we have our 2 business and we all care for that she asked about business how many workers and stuff then Male visa officer asked so she is from KENTUCKY i said yeah . he said im also Kentuckian and my wife also so tell me what u know about Kentucky & how much population of Kentucky ............ it sucks . well after 5 hours interview i was told that im on AP they gave me Blue slip and checked on Document missing but he didnt checked on any column of document name whats missing but they Kept my Passport and they also kept most of the photos , marriage certificate , birth certificate then he said give me your CELL # and said we will call you if we will need anything . Then i lefted US embassy We are very worry what will happen my wife is keep crying and we are very depressed whats gonna happen all i can request you plz every one pray from heart for my visa approval.

Thank you !

Fiaz

Oh man I am so sorry to hear about the AP (F) i would have gotten their names and knowing me i would write a letter to the USEM,NVC,USCIS and anyone else who was involved in this process and let them know of your experience and how this affected your family its just sad that they can do things like this to people and get away with it :angry: I have heard some harsh stories on here about the CO's and thats not fair someone should be responsible for ensuring that everyone receives just treatment at USEM :thumbs: I can understand if they feel the need to put you in AP thats fine but for them to grill you for 5 hours and then assume that you will not be able to support your wife is just not right, i don't know why they find the need to have people sit there for hours as if they are being held hostage its not right and no one should leave with a blue slip with no reason as to why you got the blue slip they are required to let you know in writing why they are placing you in AP..but everything will work out they kept your passport which is a good sign :thumbs: and GOOD overcomes all EVIL so don't let them get to you (F)(F) it will all work out for you :thumbs:

Best of luck to you and your wife :dance:

Thanks for prayers and support everyone and one more thing A GLASS WAS BETWEEN ME AND THEM I WAS HOLDING PHONE ON OTHER SIDE & THEY WERE SPEAKING ON MIC & they were sitting on chair and i had to stand to talk with them for hours that was kind a sucks experience anyways i dont care how i was treated all i care they will have to belive our love is true and marriage is bonafide and i deserve that VISA.

Thank you all !

I'm so sorry to hear about the way you were treated. I'm brand new to the visa process but from the sounds of it i think its a good thing they kept your passport. I wish the best of luck to you and your wife :)

Hi friends ,

Thank you !

Fiaz

wara a koli rajouline adeem emra a

ROC JOURNEY

05.19.2012 MAILED ROC PACKET

05.21.2012 PACKET WAS RECEIVED BY USCIS

06.05.2012 Check cashed

05.21.2012 NOA1

06.21.2012 BIOMETRICS APPT.

12.20.2012 APPROVED

01.02.2013 GREEN CARD PRODUCTION ORDERED

01.07.2012 10 YEAR GREEN CARD RECEIVED!!!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline
And why would you need to know how many people live in kentucky anyways?

LOL ... no idea well i answered him I dont know Sir.

Wise answer because he could've of gotten paronoid. Like who knows the population. The only population that matters to you is your wife and her family. If they ask you a question like that again give him/her the number of people in your wife family and let the CO's know that is the only population you care about.

أنا أعرف أن قلبك مليء بالحزن ، ولكن الفرح سيأتي في وقت قريب . أدعو الله لك وزوجتك أن تحصل على تأشيرة دخول.

إله الخير المغرب بلد جميل! Hasbunallah wa ni'am al-wakil Tawkkalna Alay Allah

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline
أنا جد متعبة من رؤية المسلمين يجدون صعوبة في الحصول على تأشيرة الدخول

إله الخير المغرب بلد جميل! Hasbunallah wa ni'am al-wakil Tawkkalna Alay Allah

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline
أنا جد متعبة من رؤية المسلمين يجدون صعوبة في الحصول على تأشيرة الدخول

أنا أيضا :crying:

Waiting.....Waiting....waiting....waiting....and more waiting..........

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ecuador
Timeline
This is the 4th interview posting within a week on VJ of people interviewing and being harassed, belittled, fighting for their married life together, and leave with no visa. Im so sorry, what is going on anymore???
Not to dismiss anyone else's rotten experience, but be thankful indeed if you are not interviewing in Ecuador.

06-04-2007 = TSC stamps postal return-receipt for I-129f.

06-11-2007 = NOA1 date (unknown to me).

07-20-2007 = Phoned Immigration Officer; got WAC#; where's NOA1?

09-25-2007 = Touch (first-ever).

09-28-2007 = NOA1, 23 days after their 45-day promise to send it (grrrr).

10-20 & 11-14-2007 = Phoned ImmOffs; "still pending."

12-11-2007 = 180 days; file is "between workstations, may be early Jan."; touches 12/11 & 12/12.

12-18-2007 = Call; file is with Division 9 ofcr. (bckgrnd check); e-prompt to shake it; touch.

12-19-2007 = NOA2 by e-mail & web, dated 12-18-07 (187 days; 201 per VJ); in mail 12/24/07.

01-09-2008 = File from USCIS to NVC, 1-4-08; NVC creates file, 1/15/08; to consulate 1/16/08.

01-23-2008 = Consulate gets file; outdated Packet 4 mailed to fiancee 1/27/08; rec'd 3/3/08.

04-29-2008 = Fiancee's 4-min. consular interview, 8:30 a.m.; much evidence brought but not allowed to be presented (consul: "More proof! Second interview! Bring your fiance!").

05-05-2008 = Infuriating $12 call to non-English-speaking consulate appointment-setter.

05-06-2008 = Better $12 call to English-speaker; "joint" interview date 6/30/08 (my selection).

06-30-2008 = Stokes Interrogations w/Ecuadorian (not USC); "wait 2 weeks; we'll mail her."

07-2008 = Daily calls to DOS: "currently processing"; 8/05 = Phoned consulate, got Section Chief; wrote him.

08-07-08 = E-mail from consulate, promising to issue visa "as soon as we get her passport" (on 8/12, per DHL).

08-27-08 = Phoned consulate (they "couldn't find" our file); visa DHL'd 8/28; in hand 9/1; through POE on 10/9 with NO hassles(!).

• 4 weeks later...
This is the 4th interview posting within a week on VJ of people interviewing and being harassed, belittled, fighting for their married life together, and leave with no visa. Im so sorry, what is going on anymore???
Not to dismiss anyone else's rotten experience, but be thankful indeed if you are not interviewing in Ecuador.

I don't even know the population of my state, much less other states and/or countries. That seems a little over the edge to me. But now I am worried, because we were also married at the courthouse, and thus do not have photos of our actual marriage. I believe that both you and I have sufficient evidence to prove the validity of our marriages, but is it really true that not knowing the population of your spouse's state and having everything (including the marriage certificate) except photos of a civil ceremony at the courthouse. Photos of a civil ceremony don't prove or disprove the validity of a marriage, do they?

There is always a way to be honest without being brutal.

Filed: Timeline
Hey did you get any answer yet?/ or still waiting?

Nope ... nothing at all .... still in AP.Keep praying everyday just keep pray for us buddy.

I don't even know the population of my state, much less other states and/or countries. That seems a little over the edge to me. But now I am worried, because we were also married at the courthouse, and thus do not have photos of our actual marriage. I believe that both you and I have sufficient evidence to prove the validity of our marriages, but is it really true that not knowing the population of your spouse's state and having everything (including the marriage certificate) except photos of a civil ceremony at the courthouse. Photos of a civil ceremony don't prove or disprove the validity of a marriage, do they?

you are correct. I really don't know how much more proof we could have had. They actually didn't even ask to see much of what I had taken. I mentioned that I had lots of other proof, but they were not interested in anything, just told me that if they needed more, they would let me know.

Hey did you get any answer yet?/ or still waiting?

Nope ... nothing at all .... still in AP.Keep praying everyday just keep pray for us buddy.

you are correct. I really don't know how much more proof we could have had. They actually didn't even ask to see much of what I had taken. I mentioned that I had lots of other proof, but they were not interested in anything, just told me that if they needed more, they would let me know.

I was told by the Embassy that they never ever refuse applicable documentation, so that if the issue at hand was whether your marriage was "bona fide," that the ajudicating officer would never refuse to take any evidence of that. Again, what does a photo of the civil ceremony prove? Obviously the ceremony took place, or you would not have your marriage certificate. Sometimes things around here don't seem to make much sense (in immigration land I mean).

There is always a way to be honest without being brutal.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.