CINDA

case complet pls help

8 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Iraq
Timeline

You got your interview on Christmas Eve??? I would think the American Embassy is closed since its a Federal holiday.

USCIS STAGE

June 1, 2009…I-130 Packet sent to USCIS

June 11, 2009…Got NOA #1

July 30, 2009…Got NOA #2 (YA ALLAH)

NVC STAGE

August 15, 2009…Got NVC Case Number BGHXXXXXXXX

August 20, 2009…Paid AOS Fee

August 21, 2009…Sent in DS-3032

August 28, 2009…Paid IV Bill

September 1, 2009…Sent in AOS Packet

September 8, 2009…Sent in DS-230 Packet

October 23, 2009…Sign in FAILED!! WOO HOO!!!

October 24, 2009…CASE COMPLETED!!!

October 30, 2009...Got Interview Date!!!!!!!

INTERVIEW STAGE

November 13, 2009...Case forwarded to Baghdad (8809227350)

November 22, 2009...Case Received in Baghdad and Signed for by Caro at 3:00 PM

December 5, 2009…Medical Exam

December 20, 2009…Interview at the US Embassy In Baghdad, Iraq (YA ALLAH HELP HIM) APPROVED!!!!!!!!!!! Just need to get some papers in and will get Passport back.

January 25, 2010...VISA ISSUED!!!!

January 30, 2010…Visa in Hand (YA ALLAH WA AKBAR)

POE STAGE

February 5, 2010…POE at Seattle, Washington

DONE WITH THIS VISA #######! :)

Filed: Timeline

You are wrong. December 25 is christmas not 24. and i checked the US Embassy in morocco it says they are closed December 25th.

http://rabat.usembassy.gov/holidays.html

You got your interview on Christmas Eve??? I would think the American Embassy is closed since its a Federal holiday.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Iraq
Timeline
You are wrong. December 25 is christmas not 24. and i checked the US Embassy in morocco it says they are closed December 25th.

http://rabat.usembassy.gov/holidays.html

Christmas Eve is December 24. Christmas Day is the 25! YOUR WRONG! Sorry! :o

Also I said you got your interview on Christmas Eve and not day!

USCIS STAGE

June 1, 2009…I-130 Packet sent to USCIS

June 11, 2009…Got NOA #1

July 30, 2009…Got NOA #2 (YA ALLAH)

NVC STAGE

August 15, 2009…Got NVC Case Number BGHXXXXXXXX

August 20, 2009…Paid AOS Fee

August 21, 2009…Sent in DS-3032

August 28, 2009…Paid IV Bill

September 1, 2009…Sent in AOS Packet

September 8, 2009…Sent in DS-230 Packet

October 23, 2009…Sign in FAILED!! WOO HOO!!!

October 24, 2009…CASE COMPLETED!!!

October 30, 2009...Got Interview Date!!!!!!!

INTERVIEW STAGE

November 13, 2009...Case forwarded to Baghdad (8809227350)

November 22, 2009...Case Received in Baghdad and Signed for by Caro at 3:00 PM

December 5, 2009…Medical Exam

December 20, 2009…Interview at the US Embassy In Baghdad, Iraq (YA ALLAH HELP HIM) APPROVED!!!!!!!!!!! Just need to get some papers in and will get Passport back.

January 25, 2010...VISA ISSUED!!!!

January 30, 2010…Visa in Hand (YA ALLAH WA AKBAR)

POE STAGE

February 5, 2010…POE at Seattle, Washington

DONE WITH THIS VISA #######! :)

hello

pls let me know about my intervew will do 24 dec but i dont know what i will do and what i will bring with me same paper and how will intervew s quistion and all thing of intervew

The most important thing is to make sure you and your girl are going over interview questions. I have a list of questions i can give you if you like. When my fiance went he took a small photo album of pics of when i was there with him, and recent proof of relationship. He never got to show them any of this, but he had it if need be.

They will ask you several questions about your girl. My fiance got hung up on the romantic question, but my senator is finding out there was not a real reason for his denile. I will tell you this, if you do not understand in what reference the interviewer is asking a question, ask them to explain. Do not answer any question that you do not understand. And if you answered a question that you thought you knew the answer too, but they ask it again that is a sign of you did not understand, and do not answer them. Ask what do you mean by that, or they are using it as a trick question. Unfornatly only so many are aloud into the states a year and some very good men might be denied. So have your girl call her senator a couple of days before the interview and see what they will do if you get denied. I had only 1 and half days to try to keep my faince's petition in Morocco and the only senator i could get ahold of was not willing to call the consulate. I wish you luck and let me know if you want those interview questions.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Syria
Timeline
hello

pls let me know about my intervew will do 24 dec but i dont know what i will do and what i will bring with me same paper and how will intervew s quistion and all thing of intervew

The most important thing is to make sure you and your girl are going over interview questions. I have a list of questions i can give you if you like. When my fiance went he took a small photo album of pics of when i was there with him, and recent proof of relationship. He never got to show them any of this, but he had it if need be.

They will ask you several questions about your girl. My fiance got hung up on the romantic question, but my senator is finding out there was not a real reason for his denile. I will tell you this, if you do not understand in what reference the interviewer is asking a question, ask them to explain. Do not answer any question that you do not understand. And if you answered a question that you thought you knew the answer too, but they ask it again that is a sign of you did not understand, and do not answer them. Ask what do you mean by that, or they are using it as a trick question. Unfornatly only so many are aloud into the states a year and some very good men might be denied. So have your girl call her senator a couple of days before the interview and see what they will do if you get denied. I had only 1 and half days to try to keep my faince's petition in Morocco and the only senator i could get ahold of was not willing to call the consulate. I wish you luck and let me know if you want those interview questions.

real sorry to hear that...have you tried congressmen as well? :(

Timeline:

Sent in I-130 form: 01/29/09

Interview Date: 11/08/09 (APPROVED!)

Visa in Hand: 11/12/09

POE: 01/30/10 (!!!!) at JFK Airport in NYC... can't wait!

Got the green card maybe 8 weeks after 01/30/10...

TBC....

======================================================================

Filed: Country: Morocco
Timeline
hello

thank you and thank to all who help me and good luck to all members

so... yeah i need know quistion with what i will answer good answer . but pls let me know too about what paper i will bring with me

if you can give me your numberphone pls because i really worry about that

ok thank you

hello

real sorry to hear that...have you tried congressmen as well? :(

NO i have not tried congressman, at this point the petetion is back and all i can do is let uscis do the review. I have one senator working with me on the review and the other one is ready for the interview they said they will call and inqury about him before the interview. So I got my duckies in a row now. I am gathering everything i can think of that will be proof of our relationship. My file is very thick already and that is not printed chats yet.

hello

thank you and thank to all who help me and good luck to all members

so... yeah i need know quistion with what i will answer good answer . but pls let me know too about what paper i will bring with me

if you can give me your numberphone pls because i really worry about that

ok thank you

I will message you privatly

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.