khalidnfatima

My husband has been in AP for almost five months ! ISL, PAK

8 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
:( How much longer can my gov't make me wait to begin living again ??? I'm tired of waiting. I have visited Pakistan once since I left after we married and I am no longer able to make the trip due to responsibilities here in the US. I hate our policies. How can these policymakers be so heartless ??? I am the type of woman that needs a man by her side. I found the perfect man and the gov't keeps us apart. I don't know how much longer I can wait. I'm not waiting patiently sometimes - this is killing me. :help:

event.png

event.png

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline

I know how stressful the waiting is. We are in AP too and everyday I hope my husband gets the call from the embassy requesting his passport.

I hope you get that call very soon. Try to keep yourself busy. I stay busy 24/7, it is the only way that I know how to cope with this. Recently I found a walking path along the lake (that I didn't know was there before); I find it very soothing when I walk there. Maybe you can find someplace like this in your city. It has really helped me.

Waiting.....Waiting....waiting....waiting....and more waiting..........

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

We've been in AP over two months too and I feel that with everything we've been through that AP really is the worst part of this process. It makes me sick.

paDvm8.png0sD7m8.png

mRhYm8.png8tham8.png

Timeline
We've been in AP over two months too and I feel that with everything we've been through that AP really is the worst part of this process. It makes me sick.

I didn't realize that ya'll were put in AP too. I am sorry to hear that. I agree, I have been through a lot with this process, and AP is the worst.

You know that it could be any day that your SO gets the visa, or it could be months. Do you start getting everything ready... just in case or do you just wait...?

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

I'm sorry that guys have had to go through this. I can only imagine what you must be feeling. At this point, all you can do is keep the faith and hang in there knowing that you stuck through this and thats what made you stronger. Your spouses will thank you for all of the courage you have, because at that long end of that tunnel, you will get your prize. I will be keeping you in my prayers, all of you.

Cassie

Casandra and Aziz's Timeline
03/26/07 - Received my first call from Aziz
07/21/07 - 1st trip
12/14/07 - 2nd visit to Morocco
05/20/08 - 3rd visit to Morocco
07/10/08 - Married in Morocco
02/15/09 - 4th trip to Morocco

05/12/12 - 1st trip to Morocco together

CR1 Visa Journey
10/06/08 - Sent I-130 Packet
10/09/08 - Received NOA1
04/24/09 - Approval Notice Sent for I-130
07/13/09 - Informed by NVC Casa consulate busy***wait for September interview
07/27/09 - Received appointment letter from NVC WOHOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
09/14/09 - CR1 interview in Casa @ 8:00 am ******APPROVED******
09/15/09 - Visa in Hand
11/07/09 - Travel to US
11/27/09 - Received greencard
ROC
10/21/11 - Sent I-751 package
10/24/11 - USCIS receives the package
10/31/11 - NOA1 received
11/18/11 - Biometrics Interview in JAX
06/27/12 - Approval Notice sent

N-400

09/21/13 - Application filed

09/26/13 - NOA received

10/24/13 - Biometics apt

12/12/13 - Interview date

01/01/14 - Approval notice sent

03/27/14 - Oath ceremony

Timeline
I'm sorry that guys have had to go through this. I can only imagine what you must be feeling. At this point, all you can do is keep the faith and hang in there knowing that you stuck through this and thats what made you stronger. Your spouses will thank you for all of the courage you have, because at that long end of that tunnel, you will get your prize. I will be keeping you in my prayers, all of you.

Cassie

Thank you!!!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Cassie

Well put Cassie! :star:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.