Mommy2ZaidnSalma

Saturday - Happy Halloween - Caturday

20 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jordan
Timeline

Happy Halloween everyone! We will be taking Zaid in his adorable little monkey costume to alot of my aunts houses and stuff. We wont be doing the door to door thing. He is too little.

Well I went to the doctor yesterday bc i was SURE i had the flu and much to my surprise. none. Just a virus but boy did it knock me on my ####### yesterday and last night. I was up every hour last night very uncomfortable from body aches then woke up at about 4am soaked in sweat and the aches were gone. (yet i never had a fever). I still feel a little sore and have a stuffy nose and such but yesterday was just god awful.

Hope everyone has a great weekend.

img_0169.jpgimg_0192.jpg

qo5Tm6.png

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Happy Caturday!

Remember to turn those clocks back tonite.

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Filed: Other Timeline

:unsure: I was worried .. I thought someone hijacked the saturday thread...

HAPPY HALLOWEEN MENA

have a safe and fun day and night

Met husband July 2005

Married August 2006

Interview for CR-1 Scheduled for December 2007

Administrative Process

Husband was instructed to send passport, new medical, police certificate 02-08-09

VISA IN HAND Feb. 19, 2009 * AP lasted 1 year and 51 days*

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Thanks for that Nagi because I completely forgot about it. I'll have to remind my Mom too before she leaves sometime today. :D We had a great time together and last night we got to watch Homecoming fireworks from my patio. It was the best spot!!!

paDvm8.png0sD7m8.png

mRhYm8.png8tham8.png

Timeline

Good morning! Happy Saturday to everyone!

Hope you're feeling better Kelly. Have a great time tonight!

Beautiful sunrise this morning. I love Saturday mornings...so calm and quiet.

Have a good day everyone. If you're going to venture out with all the trick or treaters,

be careful and stay safe.

I am so happy this is the FINAL day of Halloween...yipppeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

200552682v4_225x225_Front.jpg

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

Hey guys good morning. Has anyone heard from ParisHeart? I am anxiously awaiting news.

Oct 28,2006 Met online in Yahoo messenger
Dec 2,2007 Traveled to Morocco and decided to stay
Jan 7,2008 Got married in Zaio
Mar 2,2008 Got my Moroccan residency
Oct 23,2008 Direct Consular filed at consulate
Oct 31,2008 Got interview call for Dec 22nd
Nov 11,2008 Medical exam done
Dec 22,2008 Interview and got approved
Dec 23,2008 Visa issued, thanks to God
Jan 20,2009 Flew home to Texas.
Jan 21,2009 Living and working in Los Fresnos, Texas
Oct 30,2010 Filed I-751 Lifting of Conditions
Nov 2, 2010 NOA1
Dec 10,2010 Biometrics
Mar 23,2011 Approved Lifting of Conditions
Oct 28,2011 Filed N-400 Naturalization
Nov 02,2011 NOA 1
Nov 28,2011 Recd text/email placed inline for interview schedule
Dec 01,2011 Recd text/email interview scheduled,pending letter
Jan 10,2012 Interview Date
Jan 10,2012 Interview Cancelled and will be rescheduled per
USCIS as Farid can only interview after Jan 20th
Feb 23,2012 Citizenship Interview Date-Farid passed. Wohoo
July 6,2012 Oath Ceremony-McAllen Texas

March 20,2013 Petitioned for Momma

March 9, 2015 Momma arrives in Texas to live with us.

January 30, 2016 Momma leaves back to Morocco for a visit.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
Think there are 2 Saturday threads! Happy Saturday to everyone!

duplicate caturdays have been merged! :D

good morning mena

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Timeline

Happy Saturday, Caturday and Halloween!!

Moving today! Super excited, getting my place ready for my man to come with in the next month or two. Not happy about the actual move itself, but still happy in general!!

Have a great day everyone!

happy_saturday.gif

PICT0097-2-2.jpg

Happyhalloween.jpg

Blessed are the heart that can bend, they can never be broken - Albert Camus

Any comments, information and photos may not be reused, reposted, or republished in any way without express written permission from 100% Al Ahly Fan.

Timeline
Hey guys good morning. Has anyone heard from ParisHeart? I am anxiously awaiting news.

Haven't heard and hope the interview went well. I think she was only going to

be away for a week. Is that right?

200552682v4_225x225_Front.jpg

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

Happy Halloweeeeeeeen MENA.

Well this is the news out here in Illinoise and this is where Medo and I just got our sheep from :blink:

CHICAGO – After more than a week of declining comment, federal agents shortly before 10 a.m. today, Tuesday, released the details of terrorism-related charges against two Chicagoans.

Both David Coleman Headley, 49, a U.S. citizen who changed his name in 2006 from Daood Gilani, and Tahawwur Hussain Rana, 48, also known as Tahawar Rana, are associated with the Kinsman meat packing plant that federal officials raided on Oct. 18.

The arrests involve their alleged roles in conspiracies to provide material support and/or commit terrorist acts against overseas targets, including a Danish newspaper that published cartoons of the Prophet Mohammed in 2005.

“The criminal complaints unsealed today have exposed a serious plot against overseas targets by two Chicago-based men working with Pakistani-based terrorist organizations,” David Kris, assistant attorney general for national security, said in a U.S. Department of Justice press release.

There is no danger posed to Grundy County nor the general Chicagoland area, the FBI stressed.

The FBI also said the charges are unrelated to recent terror-plot arrests in Boston, New York, Colorado, Texas and Central Illinois.

Rana, a native of Pakistan and Canadian citizen, owns several businesses, including First World Immigration Services of Chicago, and others in New York and Toronto.

The FBI also said Rana owns a farm – apparently the meat packing plant operating as First World Management in Kinsman, which is used to provide halal meat for Muslim customers and a grocery store in Chicago.

Rana was charged in one count of conspiracy to provide material support to a foreign terrorism conspiracy involving Headley and at least three others in Pakistan.

Rana and Headley each face a maximum of 15 years in prison for conspiracy to provide material support to terrorism.

Additionally, if convicted, Headley could serve life in prison for conspiracy to murder of maim persons abroad.

Both men have been held in federal custody since their arrests.

Prior to the 10 a.m. announcement today, federal officials would not even confirm that the men were in custody.

Nor would FBI officials as late as mid-morning Tuesday confirm whether possible terrorist activity could be suspect in the Kinsman slaughterhouse raid of 10 days ago.

Around 8:45 a.m. today, in fact, FBI spokesman Frank Bochte said there was nothing new in the investigation, and that he wished he could provide more information.

“If there was information we thought would shed light on the safety of the citizens, we certainly would,” he added, saying he was aware three nuclear generating stations are located within about 15 miles of Kinsman.

“We realize this is generating a lot of media interest, and we hope to have something to share with them.”

Bochte could not give a timeline, saying it was dependent on the Department of Justice.

Sheriff Terry Marketti had, however, indicated more information could be forthcoming today.

He said the FBI had contacted him late Monday to indicate that some documents were to be unsealed following a federal court hearing today and that more information on the case would be provided at that time.

Beyond that, the sheriff said Tuesday, he had not been given any additional information on the case.

The Sunday, Oct. 18, raid on First World Management meat locker in Kinsman, the former Rodosky Meat Packing Plant, was part of an ongoing federal criminal investigation involving several law enforcement departments.

Some witnesses reported the raid included dozens of law enforcement vehicles, two helicopters and a small surveillance airplane.

FBI spokesman Cynthia Yates said the next day that no arrests were made, nor charges filed, at the time of the raid.

However, a published report in Monday’s Globe and Mail newspaper in Toronto, Canada, referred to the meat packing plant as an Islamic slaughterhouse owned and operated by Pakistanis from Chicago.

“Including its owner, who is now in jail under mysterious circumstances,” the Globe report states.

Both the Globe and the Chicago Tribune, in a published report in Tuesday’s edition, identify the slaughterhouse owner as Tahawar Hussain Rana, 48, Chicago, arrested at his home the day of the raid, and incarcerated in the federal Metropolitan Correctional Center in downtown Chicago.

A check of the correctional center’s Web site last Friday confirmed a man by that name was in custody, but it did not indicate the charges against him.

Bochte noted Friday there were no public documents indicating anyone involved in the incident was in custody at the time.

Both on Monday and today he would not confirm the person in custody was the meat packing plant owner.

“I can’t say more than we’ve already said,” he noted.

Bochte on Monday said he could not comment on why there were no publicly filed charges naming Rana.

He also said he could not comment as to whether the slaughterhouse was illegally operated, or whether the FBI raided an immigration consultancy in Chicago at the same time, which may possibly have been operated by Tahawar Hussain Rana.

The Chicago Tribune today also reported the FBI arrested a second Chicagoan on Saturday, Oct. 3., who supposedly was involved in an international terrorist plot with Western European targets, but did not identify the man or the source of the information.

That man was apparently David Coleman Headley.

Ryan Vanderbilt, aide for 11th District Congresswoman Debbie Halvorson, D-Crete, said Monday he contacted both federal and local law enforcement officials about the lack of information being made public in the incident.

“They have no new information except this is an ongoing investigation,” he noted. “Congresswoman Halvorson is concerned about the situation.”

Christina Mulka, a spokesman for U.S. Sen. ####### Durbin, said Tuesday the senator's office does not comment about ongoing investigations.

Edited by Cheryl & Medo
Untitled.jpg

Timeline
FBI spokesman Cynthia Yates said the next day that no arrests were made, nor charges filed, at the time of the raid.

However, a published report in Monday’s Globe and Mail newspaper in Toronto, Canada, referred to the meat packing plant as an Islamic slaughterhouse owned and operated by Pakistanis from Chicago.

“Including its owner, who is now in jail under mysterious circumstances,” the Globe report states.

Both the Globe and the Chicago Tribune, in a published report in Tuesday’s edition, identify the slaughterhouse owner as Tahawar Hussain Rana, 48, Chicago, arrested at his home the day of the raid, and incarcerated in the federal Metropolitan Correctional Center in downtown Chicago.

A check of the correctional center’s Web site last Friday confirmed a man by that name was in custody, but it did not indicate the charges against him.

Bochte noted Friday there were no public documents indicating anyone involved in the incident was in custody at the time.

Ryan Vanderbilt, aide for 11th District Congresswoman Debbie Halvorson, D-Crete, said Monday he contacted both federal and local law enforcement officials about the lack of information being made public in the incident.

“They have no new information except this is an ongoing investigation,” he noted. “Congresswoman Halvorson is concerned about the situation.”

Christina Mulka, a spokesman for U.S. Sen. ####### Durbin, said Tuesday the senator's office does not comment about ongoing investigations.

Wow Cheryl great article! The Congress woman should be rightly concerned when a US citizen is being held without charges. It could be like 2004's Hamdi vs. Rumsfeld all over again.

paDvm8.png0sD7m8.png

mRhYm8.png8tham8.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.