fransha

Anyone receive mail/packet from USEMbassy?

19 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline
Hi, i just want to ask if there's anyone who get mail or packet from the USEmbassy who's NOA2 are approved dated Sept. 29,2009. Just getting anxious that untill now we don't hear anything from them yet if we are now eligible to be scheduled for a visa interview. I am hoping that i can be with my fiance before the end of this year so hopefully i can schedule for my interview soon.

I Want to hear something from you fellow VJ's... thank you!

.....Ask you fiancee to call NVC....

.....God is really Good....this is life together as one.....

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hi fransha,

We almost lost hope for November slot beacause we thought the next sked available would be December. Just so I got the snail mail OCt 26th and it says we are eligible to set an interview. My fiance just tried calling the USEM to make an appointment and luckily we're given a Nov slot. But Dennis is right call the DOS or even NVC, once you know the day/date they sent out the papers to USEM and you're given a case number with MNL xxxxx call USEM right away.. don't wait for the letter..

wedding day: 12-23-2009

submitted our AOS: 01-27-2010

docs received by uscis: 01-29-2010

signed by: chiba

Ed'sKai ®

Timeline
Hi fransha,

We almost lost hope for November slot beacause we thought the next sked available would be December. Just so I got the snail mail OCt 26th and it says we are eligible to set an interview. My fiance just tried calling the USEM to make an appointment and luckily we're given a Nov slot. But Dennis is right call the DOS or even NVC, once you know the day/date they sent out the papers to USEM and you're given a case number with MNL xxxxx call USEM right away.. don't wait for the letter..

We have our MNL# and i called USEm monday Oct. 26th and our status is not eligible for interview and said we have to wait two weeks more. My fiance and i planned today that i'll call USEM again monday and not wait for another week to call if we can schedule for interview already and if not yet, he'll going call DOS. we have to wait monday to do tha calls since its saturday now here.

Thank you for the info,it really help. Also i was told by the person i spoke with in the USEM monday that there are still slot for K1 interview for Nov. 13th to 20th and Dec. 1st to 23rd. So hopefully i'll be lucky to get slots within those dates.

Good luck for your upcoming interview and thank you again.

fransha

Timeline

your eligibilty can change at any time.. so just keep calling.. I called the embassy like on wednesday night here maybe 10:00pm.. was not eligibe.. called DOS thursday morning here 8:30am.. was told congrats your interview is nov 20th @ 7am...then that night called again to the embassy (trying to reschedule an earlier date)... the embassy said I was not yet eligible... called back the next night and then I was eligible and rescheduled for nov 10th.. sooooo the DOS knows before the call center at the embassy does...

Good luck it wont be long now!

K-1 Visa

Event Date

Service Center : Vermont Service Center

Consulate : Manilla, Philipines

I-129F Sent : 2009-03-28

I-129F NOA1 : 2009-04-07

I-129F RFE(s) : Thanks to VJ NONE!!!!!

RFE Reply(s) :

I-129F NOA2 : 2009-08-24

NVC Received : 2009-08-26

NVC Left : 2009-10-06 41 days of AP at NVC

Consulate Received : 2009-10-08

Packet 3 Received :

Packet 3 Sent :

Packet 4 Received :

Interview Date : 2009-11-10

Visa Received : 2009-11-17

US Entry : 2009-11-21

Marriage : 2009-12-18 Married!!!!!!

Comments : INTERVIEW PASSED!!!!!!!!!

Processing

Estimates/Stats : Your I-129f was approved in 139 days from your NOA1 date.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.