LittlePumkin

Has anyone not yet received RFE??

18 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline

I have no idea what's going on with my case. I have not heard anything since they transfered my case to CSC. NO TOUCH ..NO RFE.

I did make a call to CSC. They only say not everyone will get RFE. That's all that they can say... Also contacted senator,they said they can not help anythinng,everything itself is in processing.

Seem like I am only one who has not gotton that RFE. I guess my file went in the bottom of the pile and just waiting for them to pull it out someday that they feel like to.

My wife is in 6 months pregnant. We want to have to baby born in the USA. But it's impossible now.

They dont know how they screw up our life.!!!! This is crazy !!!! ...

K1

Mar-28-06 : NOA1

Jun-16-06 : Transfered from NSC to CSC

Aug-7-06 : Received/Sent back RFE

Aug-18-06 : Approved ..Yeahhhhhhh Finally

Aug-25-06 : Received NOA2 in mail

Sep-8-06 : BNK Case assign & left NVC

Oct-16-06 : Interviewed

Dec-21-06 : Entered the USA

Jan-05-07 : Married

AOS

Mar-07-07 : AOS sent to Chicago

Mar-14-07 : NOA 1-797C

Mar-23-07 : Received ASC Appointment letter ,on Apr-4 at 10.00 am

Apr-04-07 : Bio done

Apr-09-07 : Touch , case transfered to CSC

May-18-07: Case is pending at CSC

May-21-07: Touch

EAD

Nov-09-07 : Sent to Chicago

Nov-13-07 : NOA1

Dec-18-07 : Bio @St Paul on Dec-18 at 10.39 am

Dec-18-07 : EAD card order.. Yay!!!

Dec-27-07 : Received EAD card in mail & Apply for SSN number

.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline
I have no idea what's going on with my case. I have not heard anything since they transfered my case to CSC. NO TOUCH ..NO RFE.

I did make a call to CSC. They only say not everyone will get RFE. That's all that they can say... Also contacted senator,they said they can not help anythinng,everything itself is in processing.

Seem like I am only one who has not gotton that RFE. I guess my file went in the bottom of the pile and just waiting for them to pull it out someday that they feel like to.

My wife is in 6 months pregnant. We want to have to baby born in the USA. But it's impossible now.

The person at CSC and the person at your senator's office are both dumbasses. Everyone who filed after March 6 with the old I-129 form gets an RFE - we know that to be true. Go to the other senator's office. Go to the website, download the privacy form, fill it out and explain that you understand the IMBRA law and you know based on the information USCIS has provided that you were supposed to receive an RFE around June 23 and you still have not received it one month later. Tell them you need them to contact CSC NOW and get a duplicate sent to you immediately. Call to follow up after you fax it. Get the name and direct number of the person assigned. Explain the urgency. Be relentless.

Go go go - raise hell and good luck.

p.s. "wife" as in not yet your wife but currently your fiance? otherwise, you've got bigger problems than the RFE!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

Hi, LittlePumkin:

Have you changed your address while your I-129F is pending? Look my signature, you will find out it took extra weeks for me to get my RFE.

If I were you, I would send USCIS email and call them again. You need to tell them that you have not reveived the IMBRA RFE.

Mar 21, 2006 - I-129F Sent to CSC

Mar 28, 2006 - I-129F NOA1 received

Jul 21, 2006 - Email from USCIS, the RFE received

Aug 31, 2006 - NOA2 Approved

Cheers kitkat1,

I plan to contact my Senator tomorrow. Not sure if it will help, but why not. Anything at this point!!!!!!!

The person at CSC and the person at your senator's office are both dumbasses. Everyone who filed after March 6 with the old I-129 form gets an RFE - we know that to be true. Go to the other senator's office. Go to the website, download the privacy form, fill it out and explain that you understand the IMBRA law and you know based on the information USCIS has provided that you were supposed to receive an RFE around June 23 and you still have not received it one month later. Tell them you need them to contact CSC NOW and get a duplicate sent to you immediately. Call to follow up after you fax it. Get the name and direct number of the person assigned. Explain the urgency. Be relentless.

Go go go - raise hell and good luck.

p.s. "wife" as in not yet your wife but currently your fiance? otherwise, you've got bigger problems than the RFE!

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

I have not received my RFE yet, however, my NOA1 was on June 14th, so I've been watching everyone else's timeline. I've seen many from CSC with May NOA1's that have already received their RFE, so I'm hoping I will receive one soon.

Unfortunately, I seems that those applicants who got caught in the middle of the IMBRA debacle are not getting processed while more recent applicants are. That really sucks. I'm sorry for you on that.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline

Thx Kitkat1. Ya, she is still my fiance, not yet wife.

and thxs all of you. I will keep you guys posted what's going on.

K1

Mar-28-06 : NOA1

Jun-16-06 : Transfered from NSC to CSC

Aug-7-06 : Received/Sent back RFE

Aug-18-06 : Approved ..Yeahhhhhhh Finally

Aug-25-06 : Received NOA2 in mail

Sep-8-06 : BNK Case assign & left NVC

Oct-16-06 : Interviewed

Dec-21-06 : Entered the USA

Jan-05-07 : Married

AOS

Mar-07-07 : AOS sent to Chicago

Mar-14-07 : NOA 1-797C

Mar-23-07 : Received ASC Appointment letter ,on Apr-4 at 10.00 am

Apr-04-07 : Bio done

Apr-09-07 : Touch , case transfered to CSC

May-18-07: Case is pending at CSC

May-21-07: Touch

EAD

Nov-09-07 : Sent to Chicago

Nov-13-07 : NOA1

Dec-18-07 : Bio @St Paul on Dec-18 at 10.39 am

Dec-18-07 : EAD card order.. Yay!!!

Dec-27-07 : Received EAD card in mail & Apply for SSN number

.png

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Germany
Timeline

so getting an RFE is a good thing?? :crying:

I just got one today :( well notification that one was sent today..

I thought i sent enough evidence.. lol ..

but I guess at least they are looking at our application

I hope you 2 hear soon about your application.. even if it is an RFE :luv:

André & Caron

3dflagsdotcom_gerna_2faws.gif & 3dflagsdotcom_usa_2faws.gif

OUR VISA JOURNEY

27MAY04** Met for the very first time in SWG (online role playing game)

Summer 2004 Fell in Love

21AUG04 As our Characters in Game, We are Married

08OCT04-11OCT04 met in person the 1st time

26DEC05-26MAR05 together for the 2nd time

21JAN05 engaged to be married

16JULY05-31JULY05 together for the 3nd time

07DEC05-06MAR06 together the 4th time

26MAY06-11JUN06 together the 5th time

****THE K-1 JOURNEY****

27JUNE2006 I-129F K-1 Visa SENT

05JULY2006 NOA1 Notice Receipt**

24JULY2006 RFE IMBRA received and sent back

31AUG2006 NOA2 Notice Receipt**

14SEPT2006 Pkg 3 Arrives

19SEPT2006 Pkg 3 Sent to Embassy

12OCT2006 Pkg 4 arrives

20NOV2006 Interview & Medical Appointments

06DEC2006 *K-1 VISA* Arrives in the MAIL WOOT

26DEC2006 André arrives in CT

21JAN2007 WE are married!! ^_^

****THE AOS JOURNEY****

06MAR2007 applying for AOS

03APR2007 Biometrics Appt for AOS

24APR2007 Biometrics Appt for EAD

****THE PETITIONS TO REMOVE CONDITIONS JOURNEY****

02JUN2009 Filing Date

14JUL2009 Biometrics Appt

Timeline
so getting an RFE is a good thing?? :crying:

I just got one today :( well notification that one was sent today..

I thought i sent enough evidence.. lol ..

but I guess at least they are looking at our application

I hope you 2 hear soon about your application.. even if it is an RFE :luv:

Based on your timeline, I doubt your RFE is related to IMBRA which is the one we are all bitching and moaning about not receiving - check out the IMBRA forum.

In YOUR case, you probably forgot to sign something and that's why you are getting an RFE - no big deal but make sure you send them whatever they ask for!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Unfortunately, I seems that those applicants who got caught in the middle of the IMBRA debacle are not getting processed while more recent applicants are. That really sucks. I'm sorry for you on that.

I have no idea where you got that information. There is no evidence that anyone is being processed at this moment. In fact there is evidence that until all the IMBRA RFEs are complete, that CSC is not processing anything.

Anyone that used the new form (available after Jun 15th, I think) should not get a IMBRA RFE. The form was modified to account for the new requirements.

June 05 Lisa and I fall in love

15 Mar 06 I-129F received at CSC NOA1

5 Aug 06 NOA2 after 143 days in CSC purgatory

20 Oct 06 Interview Date

16 Feb 07 Denial Letter received

12 Mar 07 Motion to reconsider submitted

10 Sep 07 Motion to Reconsider denied

9 May 08 Lisa and Married in United Kingdom

23 May 08 I-130 filed

Oct 08 NOA-2 received

May 7 09 Lisa's Interview I 601 filed

29 Jul 09 I-601 waiver approved

18 Aug 09 Passport to London Embassy

20 Aug 09 Tickets purchased for 10 Sep 09

WE HAVE FINALLY WON, OUR LONG AND HARD JOURNEY IS COMPLETE!!!!!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

I still have not gotten my IMBRA RFI. My case has not been updated since May 1, 2006. I cannot get any info from them over the phone. I talked directly to Vermont. All they say is whenever we get to your application we will mail you an RFI. Call back in 30 days. I do not know what to do since I have my HOA1 dated April 11, 2006.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Germany
Timeline
Based on your timeline, I doubt your RFE is related to IMBRA which is the one we are all bitching and moaning about not receiving - check out the IMBRA forum.

In YOUR case, you probably forgot to sign something and that's why you are getting an RFE - no big deal but make sure you send them whatever they ask for!

:luv::luv: Thanks Kitkat .. :D

André & Caron

3dflagsdotcom_gerna_2faws.gif & 3dflagsdotcom_usa_2faws.gif

OUR VISA JOURNEY

27MAY04** Met for the very first time in SWG (online role playing game)

Summer 2004 Fell in Love

21AUG04 As our Characters in Game, We are Married

08OCT04-11OCT04 met in person the 1st time

26DEC05-26MAR05 together for the 2nd time

21JAN05 engaged to be married

16JULY05-31JULY05 together for the 3nd time

07DEC05-06MAR06 together the 4th time

26MAY06-11JUN06 together the 5th time

****THE K-1 JOURNEY****

27JUNE2006 I-129F K-1 Visa SENT

05JULY2006 NOA1 Notice Receipt**

24JULY2006 RFE IMBRA received and sent back

31AUG2006 NOA2 Notice Receipt**

14SEPT2006 Pkg 3 Arrives

19SEPT2006 Pkg 3 Sent to Embassy

12OCT2006 Pkg 4 arrives

20NOV2006 Interview & Medical Appointments

06DEC2006 *K-1 VISA* Arrives in the MAIL WOOT

26DEC2006 André arrives in CT

21JAN2007 WE are married!! ^_^

****THE AOS JOURNEY****

06MAR2007 applying for AOS

03APR2007 Biometrics Appt for AOS

24APR2007 Biometrics Appt for EAD

****THE PETITIONS TO REMOVE CONDITIONS JOURNEY****

02JUN2009 Filing Date

14JUL2009 Biometrics Appt

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Littlepumpkin,

My fiance said that you can get your case expediated because of your wife's circumstance. I would get in touch with your congressman etc asap!!

Good luck!

2nd March 2006 - I-129F Sent

13th March 2006 - NOA1 & Cheque cashed

30th June 2006 - Received RFE re IMBRA

3rd July 2006 - Mailed RFE to CSC

4th July 2006 - Touched re RFE

5th July 2006 - Touched

18th July 2006 - Touched confirmed receipt for RFE. #######?! I know they received the RFE on 4th July!! Skanks!!!

17th August 2006 - NOA2 finally!!!

11th September 2006 - Package 3 sent to US Consulate (DS-230 part 1, DS-156, DS-156K)

8th October 2006 - Sent checklist to Consulate to confirm that all documents are available for interview

13th October 2006 - Medical (11:30am) - Friday 13th Aaaaaaaaaargh!!!

7th December 2006 - Interview at 10am

7th December 2006 - Consular requested "Proof of non-existence of birth certificate"

15th December 2006 - Courier picked up "Proof of non existence of birth certficate" - what I did? I contacted my lawyer in Vietnam and asked him to search for my NON-EXISTENCE birth certificate and had him write an affidavit of his finding. What a waste of time and money!!

22nd December 2006 - K1 Approved. Finally!

www.johnandtuyen.com

Character is destiny

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

Littlepumpkin,

My fiance said that you can get your case expediated because of your wife's circumstance. I would get in touch with your congressman etc asap!!

Good luck!

It would be nice to know if that were true. If so, we could all do it too in some way or another.

August-December 2004---------Together my baby.

June 2005-----------Together again.

November 2005-----Together again.

March 2006---------Together again.

July 2006------------Together again.

October-November 2006-------Together again.

April 28, 2006--------NOA1.

May 2006-------------IMBRA.

May 27, 2006--------Touched.

June 1, 2006---------Touched.

June 2, 2006---------Touched.

June 3, 2006---------Touched.

June 14, 2006-------Touched.

June 15, 2006-------Touched.

June 16, 2006-------Touched.

June 17, 2006-------Touched.

July 3, 2006---------Touched.

July 4, 2006---------Touched.

July 5, 2006---------Touched.

July 18, 2006--------Touched.

July 22, 2006--------Received IMBRA RFE.

July 24, 2006--------RFE returned Next Day Air to CSC.

July 25, 2006--------CSC receives RFE.

August 1, 2006------Touched 3 times.

August 1, 2006------Preliminary processing completed email.

August 2, 2006------Touched.

August 3, 2006------Touched.

August 7, 2006------Touched.

September 7, 2006---Touched.

September 7, 2006---Approved.

September 8, 2006---Touched.

September 11, 2006--Receive NOA2.

October 12, 2006-----Left NVC.

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

I have no idea where you got that information. There is no evidence that anyone is being processed at this moment. In fact there is evidence that until all the IMBRA RFEs are complete, that CSC is not processing anything.

Anyone that used the new form (available after Jun 15th, I think) should not get a IMBRA RFE. The form was modified to account for the new requirements.

Sorry. I should have been more clear. There have been at least a few NOA2's from VSC that were newer applicants (see Gomez - I believe June 30th), while others that applied back in March haven't gotten their NOA2.

I know I've seen at least a few people post from CSC post IMBRA that have been approved.

Here's what I found in the timelines:

Hong Ja & Travis Korea, Rep of (South) 2006-03-15 (NOA1) 2006-05-16 (NOA2)

Judith & Vince Philippines 2006-04-19 (NOA1) 2006-05-11 (NOA2)

Edited by Steven_and_Jinky

Timeline
I still have not gotten my IMBRA RFI. My case has not been updated since May 1, 2006. I cannot get any info from them over the phone. I talked directly to Vermont. All they say is whenever we get to your application we will mail you an RFI. Call back in 30 days. I do not know what to do since I have my HOA1 dated April 11, 2006.

believeinluck - follow the instructions to contact your senator here: http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=22477

good luck

Littlepumpkin,

Good luck!

Unfortunately, we've been through this issue before - pregnancy doesn't help to get an expedite.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.