missinhim

k1 visa

10 posts in this topic

Unfortunatly you have to wait some more.... It has prbably been sent to the NVC by now. Then you wait for them to send it to Juarez and then you wait for them to process the paperwork again....You can call NVC to see if they have received it yet and they will give you a case number for Juarez. I think it took about 6 weeks for us before they sent the invitation letter. They don't send a packet three you have to download it from their website.

Sandi

K-1 Visa

I-129F Sent : 05/16/09

I-129F Received: 05/19/09

I-129 NOA2: 08/24/09

NVC Received : 08/24/09

NVC Left : 8/26/09

Consulate Received : 08/31/09

Packet 3 Sent :10/01/09

Letter from Congresswoman: 10/02/09

Official Letter: 10/13/09

Medical: 11/02/09

Interview: 11/04/09

Visa Approved: 11/04/09

AOS approved: 04/21/10

ROC sent: 01/25/12

ROC received: 01/27/12 and signed

Check cashed: 01/31/12

NOA hard copy received: 02/03/12

Biometrics:02/17/12

ROC approved:6/25/12

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

Contact NVC, ask a human about case status.

Do this every 3 days.

When NVC says 'Case Left to Consulate'

then start calling DOS, get a human, and ask about case status.

IIRC, a P3 packet will be sent to the beneficiary, which has to be filled out and returned.

At some point, an interview date will be assigned and the medical must be done.

Suggest the USC prepare an I-134 soonish, if nothing else, just for practice ..

GOOD LUCK !

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

hi everyone,

I got my noa2 on the 6 of october ialso have my new case number. can someone tell me what else i can do, I haven't heard anything yet how long before i get packet 3

Another thing is in Mexico they DO NOT give you an appointment for K1 it is an open invitation.

K-1 Visa

I-129F Sent : 05/16/09

I-129F Received: 05/19/09

I-129 NOA2: 08/24/09

NVC Received : 08/24/09

NVC Left : 8/26/09

Consulate Received : 08/31/09

Packet 3 Sent :10/01/09

Letter from Congresswoman: 10/02/09

Official Letter: 10/13/09

Medical: 11/02/09

Interview: 11/04/09

Visa Approved: 11/04/09

AOS approved: 04/21/10

ROC sent: 01/25/12

ROC received: 01/27/12 and signed

Check cashed: 01/31/12

NOA hard copy received: 02/03/12

Biometrics:02/17/12

ROC approved:6/25/12

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

Unfortunatly you have to wait some more.... It has prbably been sent to the NVC by now. Then you wait for them to send it to Juarez and then you wait for them to process the paperwork again....You can call NVC to see if they have received it yet and they will give you a case number for Juarez. I think it took about 6 weeks for us before they sent the invitation letter. They don't send a packet three you have to download it from their website.

Sandi

[/quote

thanks alot

i already have the new case number. when i called dos they told me they was waiting in the certificate to come in the mail.

Timeline
Contact NVC, ask a human about case status.

Do this every 3 days.

When NVC says 'Case Left to Consulate'

then start calling DOS, get a human, and ask about case status.

IIRC, a P3 packet will be sent to the beneficiary, which has to be filled out and returned.

At some point, an interview date will be assigned and the medical must be done.

Suggest the USC prepare an I-134 soonish, if nothing else, just for practice ..

GOOD LUCK !

thanks alot

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

Any News???

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Not Sure if in Mexico will work the same but my case worked this way:

When we received confirmation form USCIS that our case was sent to NVC, we got on the phone and started contacting them. Very early in the morning is the best time.. Then we received a second memo with our new case number [RDJ # - for Rio de Janeiro], this was my fiancée’s case number that embassy will use for the interview.

Generally, when embassy receives the package from NVC with your case then they start the paperwork and mail you a package 3 [just a letter information you they received the approval from NVC]. Then they sent package 4 [is all politics, if you ask me].. BUT, since we had the new case #, my fiancée email the embassy asking for update on our case.. the first time, they said, we don’t have anything yet.. Two days letter my fiancée email again the embassy and they reply the very next day advising us with the date of the interview.

We skipped some good steps just for being persistent..

Good luck

"Peace is not the product of terror or fear. Peace is not the silence of cemeteries. Peace is not the silent result of violent repression. Peace is the generous, tranquil contribution of all to the good of all. Peace is dynamism. Peace is generosity. It is right and it is duty." -- NAPF page on Oscar Romero

Wife'sTime Line My link

moving to Embassy and Consulate Discussion forum...

Improved USCIS Form G-325A (Biographic Information)

Form field input font changed to allow entry of dates in the specified format and to provide more space for addresses and employment history. This is the 6/12/09 version of the form; the current version is 8/8/11, but previous versions are accepted per the USCIS forms page.

• 4 weeks later...
Timeline
Any News???

JI HAVE BEEN CALLING THE DOS EVERY 2 DAYS THEY HAVE NOT RECIEVED THE PETITION YET I CALLED YESTERDAY THEY SAID THAT I SHOULD CALL NVC AND ASK THEM TO TRACK THE PACKAGE SICE THEY SENT IT SINCE OCT.9TH. I DID AND NVC SAID ONCE THE PACKAGE LEAVE THEY DON'T TRACK THEM. SO I THEN CALLED DOS AGAIN THEY SAID I JUST HAVE TO WAIT. NOW I'M GETTING WORRIED B/C ITS VALID FROM OCT 6 TIL FEB 2,2010. ANY IDEAS / :unsure::blink: :

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.