tenderheartusa79

Do you think the embassy will send our case back to USA?!!

17 posts in this topic

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline
Hot Guy- I know this whole process sucks... and it is made worse because we never get any information. The whole idea of waiting without knowing for how long; or what the outcome will be is driving me crazy. :cry: I think I would be even more frustrated if they kept asking me for things like they have with you.. at least in my case, all has been quiet since the interview in April..

I would like to know this whole thing about 'sending the case back to US'. Would they tell you? Why might this happen? Would you have to start the whole process over again? I know there is some sort of "expiration" thing... which I am praying automatically gets renewed.

Agh- too many questions about everything!

Insha'Allah, things will start coming together soon for all of us that have been waiting.

Baj

Ap is the worst part for that journey and i'm really sick of waiting .we contacted everyone to help us but the white house .and still no news .i even asked the embassy very direct question and i told them to give me a direct answer i said '' are you going to give me the visa or you will send my case back to USA so it will expire and they will close it there ?'' they said the case is pending Ap LOOOOOL.

Well about sending the case back to USA yeah they should tell you that they will send it back to USA for futher review but sometimes they don't say anything about it .cause they don't want you to argue about it with them .and you will not know till the USCIS send you a letter saying that they get your case !

Why might that happen ?

Petitions/applications are returned for a variety of case specific reasons. Returning a petition/application to the USCIS means that the embassy/consulate refuses to issue a visa to the beneficiary, but they do not have specific evidence to actually deny a visa application. So the next best thing to do is return the petition/application to the USCIS office where the petition was originally filed requesting further review and ultimately recommending revocation.

Well talking about if you have to start that whole process over again .yeah maybe you will have to do that.cause in most cases after the USCIS get the case they let it till its expire .and once its expire it means you have to start that sh*t all over again .

here is what will happen if the embassy send the petition back to USCIS

• 221(g) is issued to beneficiary at conclusion of the interview stating the application and/or petition is being returned to the United States.
  • Petition is returned to the United States by the interviewing consulate for "further review" in what is called a diplomatic pouch.
  • Returned petition is received by the NVC. It is reviewed and entered into the fraud database by fraud management.
  • Returned petition is sent to the local USCIS service center where the petition was originally filed and approved.
  • Local service center receives returned petition.
  • Local service center who processed the original petition sends a notice of receipt to the petitioner.
  • Local service center reviews the returned petition and consular officer notes on the case.
  • Local service center then sends either a NOID (Notice of Intent to Deny) or NOIR (Notice of Intent to Revoke) to the petitioner also asking for more proof of the relationship, many cases have specific consular objections to rebut.
  • Petitioner is given 30-60 days from date of NOIR/NOID (depending on the service center) to respond with additional evidence of the relationship or other specific evidence. The timeframe to respond will be provided in the letter.
  • Local service center receives evidence...if in the timeframe given (30-60 days) the case is reviewed and either original approval is reaffirmed or the petition is officially denied.
  • If the petition is denied the local service center sends the petitioner an 'official' denial letter. This can be officially appealed if the denial letter states such.
  • If the petition is reaffirmed the local service center sends the petitioner an official notice of reaffirmation.
  • Local service center sends the reaffirmed petition AND its evidence provided in the rebuttal directly to the consulate along with a recommendation to issue a visa.
  • Consulate notifies the beneficiary of a new interview date.
  • Beneficiary has interview for the reaffirmed petition and the visa is either issued, or the case in placed in Administrative Processing which after cleared a visa is issued, or worst case scenario it is denied via Section 221(g) and returned again to the USCIS with a recommendation for revocation.
I hope that we will hear good news soon .

Good luck and my best wishes for you .

Mohamed

hi brother i wish i can tell some information about that but really i dont know cause you never understand their next step or act but i will keep praying for you to get it so soon i know well how hard its wish everyone on here done this waiting time ,, today my wife called the DOS then told her no other step just co review then stamp it and mailing the visa to your husband then she asked how long it gonna take she said from one to two weeks ,, so hopefully she said the right thing to give it just short AP , i hope the best for you brother also i do agree about they wont send the case back to us or deny it ,, best luck.

Mounir and Suzie

UFHJ.jpg

pJWdp2.png

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline
OK You got to hold it togeather and calm down.... I'm sure it wont be long till you hear something and I think it will be good news. AP SUCKS and we all know this so good. And it dont make any sence that some people only go through it in a couple weeks and some spend years. God willing it will be soon.

Thank you so much.I'm trying to hanging in there .I hope that i will hear good news soon .

Hot Guy- I know this whole process sucks... and it is made worse because we never get any information. The whole idea of waiting without knowing for how long; or what the outcome will be is driving me crazy. :cry: I think I would be even more frustrated if they kept asking me for things like they have with you.. at least in my case, all has been quiet since the interview in April..

I would like to know this whole thing about 'sending the case back to US'. Would they tell you? Why might this happen? Would you have to start the whole process over again? I know there is some sort of "expiration" thing... which I am praying automatically gets renewed.

Agh- too many questions about everything!

Insha'Allah, things will start coming together soon for all of us that have been waiting.

Baj

Ap is the worst part for that journey and i'm really sick of waiting .we contacted everyone to help us but the white house .and still no news .i even asked the embassy very direct question and i told them to give me a direct answer i said '' are you going to give me the visa or you will send my case back to USA so it will expire and they will close it there ?'' they said the case is pending Ap LOOOOOL.

Well about sending the case back to USA yeah they should tell you that they will send it back to USA for futher review but sometimes they don't say anything about it .cause they don't want you to argue about it with them .and you will not know till the USCIS send you a letter saying that they get your case !

Why might that happen ?

Petitions/applications are returned for a variety of case specific reasons. Returning a petition/application to the USCIS means that the embassy/consulate refuses to issue a visa to the beneficiary, but they do not have specific evidence to actually deny a visa application. So the next best thing to do is return the petition/application to the USCIS office where the petition was originally filed requesting further review and ultimately recommending revocation.

Well talking about if you have to start that whole process over again .yeah maybe you will have to do that.cause in most cases after the USCIS get the case they let it till its expire .and once its expire it means you have to start that sh*t all over again .

here is what will happen if the embassy send the petition back to USCIS

• 221(g) is issued to beneficiary at conclusion of the interview stating the application and/or petition is being returned to the United States.
  • Petition is returned to the United States by the interviewing consulate for "further review" in what is called a diplomatic pouch.
  • Returned petition is received by the NVC. It is reviewed and entered into the fraud database by fraud management.
  • Returned petition is sent to the local USCIS service center where the petition was originally filed and approved.
  • Local service center receives returned petition.
  • Local service center who processed the original petition sends a notice of receipt to the petitioner.
  • Local service center reviews the returned petition and consular officer notes on the case.
  • Local service center then sends either a NOID (Notice of Intent to Deny) or NOIR (Notice of Intent to Revoke) to the petitioner also asking for more proof of the relationship, many cases have specific consular objections to rebut.
  • Petitioner is given 30-60 days from date of NOIR/NOID (depending on the service center) to respond with additional evidence of the relationship or other specific evidence. The timeframe to respond will be provided in the letter.
  • Local service center receives evidence...if in the timeframe given (30-60 days) the case is reviewed and either original approval is reaffirmed or the petition is officially denied.
  • If the petition is denied the local service center sends the petitioner an 'official' denial letter. This can be officially appealed if the denial letter states such.
  • If the petition is reaffirmed the local service center sends the petitioner an official notice of reaffirmation.
  • Local service center sends the reaffirmed petition AND its evidence provided in the rebuttal directly to the consulate along with a recommendation to issue a visa.
  • Consulate notifies the beneficiary of a new interview date.
  • Beneficiary has interview for the reaffirmed petition and the visa is either issued, or the case in placed in Administrative Processing which after cleared a visa is issued, or worst case scenario it is denied via Section 221(g) and returned again to the USCIS with a recommendation for revocation.
I hope that we will hear good news soon .

Good luck and my best wishes for you .

Mohamed

hi brother i wish i can tell some information about that but really i dont know cause you never understand their next step or act but i will keep praying for you to get it so soon i know well how hard its wish everyone on here done this waiting time ,, today my wife called the DOS then told her no other step just co review then stamp it and mailing the visa to your husband then she asked how long it gonna take she said from one to two weeks ,, so hopefully she said the right thing to give it just short AP , i hope the best for you brother also i do agree about they wont send the case back to us or deny it ,, best luck.

Thank you so much bro i really appreciate it.I hope that i will hear good news soon .

Nothing's impossible . Nothing's unreachable .When I am weary you make me stronger

This love is beautiful .So unforgettable . I feel no winter cold when we are together .

Will you stand by me ?!!!Hold on and never let me go .

Will you stand by me?!! With you i know i belong . When the story gets told .

When day turns into night .I look into your eyes . I see my future now .All the world and its wonder

This love wont fade away.And through the hardest days . I will never question us .You are the reason my only reason.

I'm blessed to find what i need in a world loosing hope. you are my only believe .

You make things right every time after time.....

Will you stand by me ?!!!

I love you so much and i miss you so much more .

anm68b54b0b16262b16.gif

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.