Besame Mucho

RIP, PI forum?

65 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
i always thought you were like early 20's for some reason.

Woot-Woot! Coming from you charles, I'd take that as a compliment! When Doug and I first, he thought I was 25-26. I'm 46 going 47 now, OUCH!

Too late for Doug to back out now to search for that young woman he dreamed about :content:

dang you're almost as old as me!

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have you ever tried to find a old, fat and ugly pinoy??

:blush:

Why do so many pretty young pinay marry old, fat and ugly American puti?

kp7cnfvctuzu.png

Have you ever tried to find a old, fat and ugly pinoy??

:blush:

My husband is an older Pinoy. But he ain't fat and ugly; he is sized proportionately, good looking and with a more than average wallet. But most of all, he is so personable and intelligent and I wouldn't swap him for ANY kano! :thumbs:

My new hometown - Corona, California

3307743289_c59d750f74_m.jpg

philippines-Flag.gifgolfer.gifcalifornia.gif

i always thought you were like early 20's for some reason.

Woot-Woot! Coming from you charles, I'd take that as a compliment! When Doug and I first, he thought I was 25-26. I'm 46 going 47 now, OUCH!

Too late for Doug to back out now to search for that young woman he dreamed about :content:

Cora,

Doug is a lucky man!! You don't look a day over 30.... :thumbs:

I liked it before there "was" a Phillipine forum. I think it was a great idea to create it, but I don't like it when people start making hurtful remarks about Americans saying they're fat and all,etc etc, people writing snide remarks about someone or their situation. Nobody is perfect . We are all here to help eachother out. maybe later I will start an interesting subject in the forum

mailed out aos and ead 7/13/2007

aol and ead packet received per usps 7/16/2007

checks cashed 07/26/07

noa 1 FOR EAD RECEIVED 07/27/07

noa 1 for aos received 07/28/07

biometrics 08/15/07

ead card ordered 09/20/07!!!!

ead card received 10/01/07! finally!

aos case transferred to California Service Center 10/03/07!

received "Welcome to the United States of America I-797 11/05/07!(dated 10/30/07)!

Permanent Resident card received 11/05/07 (dated 10/31/07)! THank u LorD!

Will file for 10 year GC End of July/Early August 2009!

Removal of Conditions:

Mailed I-751 overnight mail to Vermont Service Center 09/10/09

VSC received the I-751 Packet 09/11/09 About 12 pm Local time

Check was cashed as of Sept 16th 2009

NOA Received 09/19/09 dated 09/14/09

I-797 Appointment Notice received 10/01/09 dated 09/25/09 (Biometrics)

Got they 10 year GC approval letter in the mail dated 01/08/10! yehey!

10 GREENCARD RECEIVED 01/20/10

Citizenship.......maybe............or maybe stay a permanent resident .......................

6771903_bodyshot_300x400.gif

Cora,

Doug is a lucky man!! You don't look a day over 30.... :thumbs:

Aww, thanks Danny. You’ve always been kind to me.

maybe later I will start an interesting subject in the forum

Whew! Your new thread is hot!

:devil:

mailed out aos and ead 7/13/2007

aol and ead packet received per usps 7/16/2007

checks cashed 07/26/07

noa 1 FOR EAD RECEIVED 07/27/07

noa 1 for aos received 07/28/07

biometrics 08/15/07

ead card ordered 09/20/07!!!!

ead card received 10/01/07! finally!

aos case transferred to California Service Center 10/03/07!

received "Welcome to the United States of America I-797 11/05/07!(dated 10/30/07)!

Permanent Resident card received 11/05/07 (dated 10/31/07)! THank u LorD!

Will file for 10 year GC End of July/Early August 2009!

Removal of Conditions:

Mailed I-751 overnight mail to Vermont Service Center 09/10/09

VSC received the I-751 Packet 09/11/09 About 12 pm Local time

Check was cashed as of Sept 16th 2009

NOA Received 09/19/09 dated 09/14/09

I-797 Appointment Notice received 10/01/09 dated 09/25/09 (Biometrics)

Got they 10 year GC approval letter in the mail dated 01/08/10! yehey!

10 GREENCARD RECEIVED 01/20/10

Citizenship.......maybe............or maybe stay a permanent resident .......................

6771903_bodyshot_300x400.gif

if you want spicy and something to talk about, use tabasco as lube.

How bout Bengay :blink:

usa_fl_sm_nwm.gifphilippines_fl_md_clr.gif

United States & Republic of the Philippines

"Life is hard; it's harder if you're stupid." John Wayne

Filed: Timeline
I liked it before there "was" a Phillipine forum. I think it was a great idea to create it, but I don't like it when people start making hurtful remarks about Americans saying they're fat and all,etc etc, people writing snide remarks about someone or their situation. Nobody is perfect . We are all here to help eachother out. maybe later I will start an interesting subject in the forum

NO....really....?????

I thought only Pinoy/Pinay were the only perfect ones according to this forum.... :rofl:

It is no wonder half of us dropped off...and some are in still in process...nowhere to seen.... :whistle:

Edited by Ndrangeta_one

NO....really....?????

I thought only Pinoy/Pinay were the only perfect ones according to this forum.... :rofl:

It is no wonder half of us dropped off...and some are in still in process...nowhere to seen.... :whistle:

You're whining again about Pinays?

Hokey Smoke!

Rocky: "Baby, are they still mad at us on VJ?"

Bullwinkle: "No, they are just confused."

Hey, TallCallOne (TCO). Is The Deranged One (TDO) your new trolling name?

I've been suspicious since your (TDO's) first posting. Can't help but notice the same writing style, sarcasm and your attempts to keep your castle thread alive.

Gotcha! :dance:

NO....really....?????

Why would I do such a thing????? :devil::devil:

NO....really....?????

Let me guess....bitter??? :innocent:

NO....really....?????

Let me guess....bitter??? :innocent:

There is no bitterness...here....just LOVE.... :innocent:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.